Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:32 am
Shin and Mia were waiting outside of the building for Nephilis, Shin was leaning against the wall with his one leg and his arms folded in an impatient matter. He shook his head and sighed, "So this is what my life's got in store..." he said, slightly upset for some reason.

Mia was standing beside him, staying ever so silent. She turned to Shin and tilted her head, sighing gently. "Hey, don't worry... things will get better... you'll see!" she said, trying to make him feel more happy. "Besides, you've got me with you the whole time!" she said, chuckling.

Shin smirked and nodded his head, ruffling Mia's hair he chuckled a bit also. "Yeah, i guess. And Nephilis has us the whole time..." he said.

Mia nodded and smirked, "Exactly..." she said. As they both now went back to being silent, waiting.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:00 am
Rygor had decided to go get dressed and changed into his best clothes that he could find. He sighed as he finished getting dressed the best he could find was something that resembled a tuxedo and slacks. "Just great" He said as he predicted comments about it. "It will just have to do" He said. He then went to find Amiea and Nephilis.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:15 am
Kenji was still in the bulb waiting for Dulceri and the other nations to come. He looked kinda bored and started playing his flute again. This time, he played it while riding the sand. His red hair covering his face, was getting in his eyes and he tried brushing it off to the side but failed. He shrugged and kept playing. He looked at his watch and saw that people probably won't come for another hour or so.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:58 pm
Amara walked out of the arena and collected her cash in hand. She then looked at Charon and shook her head pointing to her wound as it was already closed up. "Did you forget I can regenerate" she stated with a laugh. She looked at Krys and nodded. "Get 'em girly" she stated.

Shatara remained calm as she stood up producing her two psychic kitanas as she made and an X shape with them blocking Takeru's blade, as they began to make indentions in the sword.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:05 pm
Takeru was impressed by Shatara's ability. Maybe if he loses.. Maybe if he could ask her to teach him. Maybe Takeru can learn to be more respectful to Tenshu. Since he was young he is only respectful to his master.. But. Still Takeru was having alot of fun with this, so why not waste the moment. as Takeru slowly created Shinken into a Mist form blade as it went straight through her X blades. Takeru took 3 leaps back as he held his stance. "Not bad, Advisor... now I really want to be teached by you" as Takeru smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:18 pm
Shatara looked at the young man and began to think. "Okay" she stated simply. "But dont think I'm going to teach you kick a** techniques right off the bat" she stated. "A lot of my training is of the mind" she stated. "The mind and patience" she stated with a meek tone. "Tell me what special ability to you posses?" she questioned him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:30 pm
"Telemetry" as Takeru slowly stood up and took a piece of cloth from one of the Tenshu soldiers. "Telemetry is an Ability I've learned over the years that I'm able to retrace the person's path. In terms before I took a piece of cloth from his shirt.. right now I can only use this for a certain time period after that My mind will wander around before I can concentrate again, But since my previous master taught me Isshinryu that balance over my mind is in the expert level" as Takeru slowly focused as his eyes began to gleam with energy. "The soldier seemed to be awakened as he slowly walked over to get dressed. after a few hours later he went over to one of the maidens by the market to chat with them. talking about how strong he was and how fast he was, After that I bumped into him and took a piece of shirt from his sleeve, since that point it ends" as Takeru slowly stood there tossing the piece of cloth in the wind as he held his blade."You may say I can retrace the past with this Ability but only to the extent when I can go further with my mind, Its good for Scouting as well Information"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:36 pm
Shatara's eyes widened when he told her of his ability. "It's a unique gift" she stated. "It's definatley psionic" she stated with a sigh. She looked at the sky, knowing that the meeting in Shale would be within the hour. "Well I'm going to train you with that, as well as show you some fighting techniques" she stated with a nod. "But I really do want you to perfect that skill...if so, I'll have something that I want you to look at" she stated looking at him. "There's a meeting in Shale tonight and I want you to accompany me as well as Zephyr will should be there tonight, so I'll introduce you to her there" she added.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:46 pm
Takeru slowly bowed "Thank you, and I'll respect Zephyr Master" as Takeru slowly stood there. "Um.. so should we continue or... should we go to training?" as Takeru slowly shifted his feet with a heavy grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:49 pm
Shatara looked at him and nodded. "We will start with your mental" she stated, laying on the ground looking into the air as this was telling him to lay down as well. I want you to focus on nothing but your ability, just focus and meditate and listen to my voice. Focus on expanding your mind...it's just you and I.... she projected in a hypnotic tone.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:52 pm
Takeru slowly sheathed his blade and placed it next to him as he laid down on the surface. Takeru slowly closed his eyes as he responded to his master. He felt like he was in a drifting sea. Pure and clean. It feels as if I'm laying upon water, gently and calm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:44 pm
Zephyr's eyes snapped up at Chyuta when he began scolding her. "I don't throw my life away!" she protested. "I don't just save anyone. I tried to save the Queen so we could find out what the hell was going on. I've saved people in the past for several reasons-- but mostly because their lives were more important than mine. I can't just stop using the power!" She turned away from him, frustrated and began looking out over the city again. "Sometimes...sometimes you just have to decide what more is important in life. Me...I have nothing to live for except for my people, and if I have to sacrifice years of my life for them...well, then that is what I will do."

Krys smiled at Amara and Charon, winking at them before she stepped into the ring. The man she was facing was smaller than Amara's, but you could tell he was quick and strong. Before they even got the ring closed after she entered, the man attacked, giving her a cheap shot across the jaw with brass knuckles. She dropped to a knee and spat out a little blood, staring at it for a moment while the man laughed in front of her. She smirked and punched him in the "goods" and stood up. "Now we're even," she said. While he was on his knees, she kicked him across the face.  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:08 pm
"Look who is freaking out." Daphne was leaning against the door frame, a small smile on. She had on a black dress with a slit that went from her mid thigh down. She smiled and walked over to him, putting his shoulder. "The Sand God is a new one, love. Your not going crazy are you with anticipation? I mean... you have nothing to worry about. I'll be there to support you so don't freak out." She kissed his cheek, smiling a little bit. "Sure your fine?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:21 pm
User Image
Chyuta listened to what she had to say though it didn't help him with the irritation and frustration. "That all noble and all but their are ways to save your people wothout using that power!" He replied in a somewhat more calm tone of voice but the irritation and frustration still there. "All we have to do and keep them from harms way untill their time comes, I can understand that some incidents have exception but you have been using that power more often than you should." He explaine. "Your life is more important, if not to the people of Tenshu and the rest of the world than to me, its very important to me, your people and I need you for as long as you can be here so try not to use that power to much since I understand talking to you will not stop you from using it altogether." He went on. "And your also wrong about that, you have plenty to live for." He hops down from the railing. "You have Shatara and our people, Helios, and the rest of the prime leaders and all your friend, and for me... I need you here just as much if not more than anyone else." He stated walking closer towards her in order to comfort her and show he was there for her.  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:35 pm
Zephyr was usually a bit of an emotional stone, not showing anything. But she couldn't hold it in any longer. "No...I won't see another child lose their parents like I did!" she said, a couple of tears spilling over and trickling down her cheeks as she turned and looked into his eyes. "I HAVE to save them. If I had known about my power just a year before I discovered it...I could have saved my parents. But I couldn't. It is my fault they're dead. I won't make another child in my kingdom suffer that fate if I can help it!" She shook her head and turned away. She folded her arms, resting them on the railing and laying her forehead on her forearms, trying to get her emotions in check.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games