Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otuo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:29 pm

UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
what's up?

Listening to Michaels music lol
You?

Well right now I'm listening to Britney Spears lolz
but MJ is next
but it's Man In The Mirror
and trying to look for a demo recording of Give In To Me
I want to download it, but I can't find it anywhere! gonk

Lol,
Whats a demo recording? Is it like...just with the background music and stuff???
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:33 pm

Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
what's up?

You?

but MJ is next

Lol,
Whats a demo recording? Is it like...just with the background music and stuff???

uhh i looked it up idk if this would help
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhZy8AVs3K4
now i know what it is lol

Otuo

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:39 pm

Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
what's up?

You?

but MJ is next

Lol,

The demo is when an artist first records a song to see how it's going so far I guess
Usually it's not the final recording on the album
and thanks for the link, but I myself have been listening to it for a while now lolz
that's why I want to download it
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:07 pm

OMG Michael is so cute in the Say Say Say video. Especially at the part where Paul was putting cream on his face and then Michael comes in the room and then he went by Paul anf then he put the cream on Michael's face and then Michael did this cute little smile.!!

* I was bored and just felt like typing, xP.

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:09 pm

OmgItsDee_x
OMG Michael is so cute in the Say Say Say video. Especially at the part where Paul was putting cream on his face and then Michael comes in the room and then he went by Paul anf then he put the cream on Michael's face and then Michael did this cute little smile.!!

Hahaa, I love that video. He`s adorable in it. > u <

But its awkward that LaToya was his love interest for the video.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:13 pm

petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Lolz ikr? xD But she was pretty though.

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:20 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Yeah she was. But the video that always makes me jealous of the girl is Thriller. When I watch it, I feel envious of her and I feel like hitting her with a baseball bat.
Ola Ray wasn`t fit for the role of his girlfriend in that video. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME. xD
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 pm

petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Yeah she was. But the video that always makes me jealous of the girl is Thriller. When I watch it, I feel envious of her and I feel like hitting her with a baseball bat.
Ola Ray wasn`t fit for the role of his girlfriend in that video. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME. xD
LOL UR FUNNYY. XDD. You know if we were born back then and we were on the set, we could get Ola, to come in a dark alley with us , so we can beat her up.! xDD. I feel envious of the woman in Blood On The Dance Floor also, she got to get really close up and do dirty dancing with Michael lmao.

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

Otuo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Lol i come in on good parts lol
You girls are funny.
But yeah he was friggin adorable in say say say
I liked when they were tryna sell that juice, and michaels soft voice came outta nowhere and he said, "I'll try one!" I just thought It was sooooo cute
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:27 pm

petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

good.
I thought I was the only one who thought the same thing lolz

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:36 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

LOL UR FUNNYY. XDD. You know if we were born back then and we were on the set, we could get Ola, to come in a dark alley with us , so we can beat her up.! xDD. I feel envious of the woman in Blood On The Dance Floor also, she got to get really close up and do dirty dancing with Michael lmao.

"Hi Ola we just wanted to tell you- GET HERRR! scream "
And Michael is all, "Hey where`s Ola?" in his sweet cute voice.
"UMMM... SHE SAID SHE HAD TO GO, AND SHE DIDN`T WANT TO BE IN THE VIDEO ANYMORE.. I CAN FILL IN THOUGH!"
Then he`s all, "Oh alright. Come on then!(:"
And he grabs my hand, and takes me on the set in front of the cameras! YESSSSS, OH YESSSS.

@ Cra zeey854: I agree. It was so adorable how he said it!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:41 pm

petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

"UMMM... SHE SAID SHE HAD TO GO, AND SHE DIDN`T WANT TO BE IN THE VIDEO ANYMORE.. I CAN FILL IN THOUGH!"
And he grabs my hand, and takes me on the set in front of the cameras! YESSSSS, OH YESSSS.

Lol and who said violence isnt the answer?
pshh

Otuo

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:47 pm

Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

pshh

If it involves getting rid of a girl who starred as MJ`s girlfriend in a music video, VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER. >8D
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:54 pm

petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

pshh

If it involves getting rid of a girl who starred as MJ`s girlfriend in a music video, VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER. >8D

Lol I know huh?
I say all us fangirls should track her down, and make her scream like a lil dog like she did on the video.
>:]

Otuo

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

pshh

Lol I know huh?
I say all us fangirls should track her down, and make her scream like a lil dog like she did on the video.
>:]

Yesss! PERFECT IDEA.

All she did was run and scream in the video, I could`ve done that. I MEAN, C`MON. IF I WAS BORN BACK THEN AND ON THE SET, I WOULD`VE HAD THE PART. Practically ANY girl could`ve got the part.

LOL, When he cuddled with her in the video he didn`t even look at her. He was just looking the other way! rofl
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games