Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 pm
User Image

Yesh. Im so confused. Samantha and Rakata ditch me..So Im just going to go outside. I walk outside and keep walking. Then one thing stopped me. I was going to be late for class...And I needed to talk to Rakata so I ran to Samantha's room and went in front of Samantha trying to be brave for 10 mins before class starts and asked
"RAKATA....whats going on?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:00 pm
Rakata took a breath before answering Samantha's questions.
"first of all, any information regarding my military involvement is highly classified. technically speaking, i dont exist, my information was wiped from government files when i joined the military. second, my unit was departing, the terrorist cell here was wiped out in a raid a yesterday. third, i dont know anything about Adam's or Riena's dads, nor do i care about them, my duty is to my friends, not there psychotic fathers. fourth, ive found a way to bring Alex back, but its taking a long time, mostly because it take alot of my energy to make it happen. that should about cover it for now." he said as he turned and walked away. he needed to find Annabell, today was supposed to her first lesson. he felt Samantha's eyes watching him as he walked away. he gathered the shadows around him and vanished in a black cloud. reappearing inside his dorm. he decided to call her to him, figuring it would be much easier that way. Annabell, come to my dorm, you should be able to find it easily enough, dont get freaked out by this form of communication, im a psychic, and can talk telepathically. your first lesson awaits you. he said mentally to her.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Vamp C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:16 pm
((Update plz?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:22 pm
((nothing much, a new person joined, alex is dead, the terrorist are gone. Rakata is still psychotic...nope nothing new has happened...))

((EDIT log 3:55 AM. this is boring. nobody is on, so obviously i cant RP))
((EDIT log 5:28 AM still bored, still nobody on to RP with. ill keep you posted))
((EDIT log 7:05 AM no status change from the previous log. ill keep you posted))
((EDIT log 8:05 AM still bored out of my skull. ill keep you posted))  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:53 am
Alex floated above everyone eating spiritual popcorn. "This is good stuff." He said as he munched down.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:58 pm
User ImageSAMANTHA was irritataded by Rikatas Matter Of Factnes of the whole Situation He seemed to be a big part of the Problem as much as he wanted to resolve it ...,.Annabelle was still in Samanthas room ..Samantha was worried about Adam She had not seen Him for Half of the Day ??  

KommandoKat

Vamp C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:01 pm
User Image
Adam got up slowly and wandered the school, checking over his shoulder every once in a while. "He's gonna be back." He whispered to himself, looking for someone, preferably Samanthat that he could talk to.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:01 pm
Samantha Decided to take a Walk Outside ................. There she saw Sun ?? she was Calm again no need to be alarmed said Sun ?  

KommandoKat

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:03 pm
Just Then she saw Adam Up N Around Samantha was Pleased He Looked rested...What should she tell him ..........Wait just answer his questions .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:05 pm
ADAM ???
Ill BRB Playing other RP KK  

KommandoKat

Vamp C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:06 pm
User Image
Adam saw Samantha and walked over. "Hey Samantha." He said quietly as he approached.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:08 pm
Ummm Hi ..........Hello......Ummm How are you Feeling ???Do You Remember Much ....Samantha Stammered out ???  

KommandoKat

Vamp C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:10 pm
User Image
Adam nodded. "Yes, I do remember, I have remembered things like that every day for my entire life."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:19 pm
I am sorry Your father seemed incapacitated then he just dissapeared I will not let him near you again to hurt you ..I believe Rakata feels ( If he Feels) the same way ...I do not know what is going on but I will Protect you as will my Friend ...Annabelle... Just then Samantha realized she had lost track of her New Friend ........ANNABELLE Where Are U ???/  

KommandoKat

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:23 pm
Remember How the Students Teased Samantha she was begining to Feel Like an out Of Control Animal ......Samanthas Mind ........Not Good Calm Down Whats Wrong With You ???  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games