Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:38 am
((( gonk It is starting to die once again!!! we need to continue!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:50 am
((Sorry sorry sorry! I just started a new job this past week, and have been getting in more work hours and having to deal with training and such, so I've not been able to be on hardly at all, but I'm not gone, I swear! And I do intend to keep checking back every couple days, if not more often. sweatdrop ))

"People have tried to disconnect them mentally, but nothing worked. Somehow, when they were very small, they developed the ability to move and speak independently, but they still always thought of themselves as two parts of the same person. It's been extremely advantageous, but apparently when the Shardra tried to control them it snapped something, resulting in a loss of that ability. I hope it's only temporary, but there's a chance that they may need to completely re-learn independent movement."  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:06 am
You Will Never Be A Man
Takamura nodded and lowered his head in thought. "If that is the case I cannot do anything about that." he said somewhat sadly. "might I suggest that we leave them in an open filed with a puzzle that can only be accomplished by two people using the principle of independent movement." he said as he raised his head.
Unless You Are A Gentleman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:22 am
Saito slightly opened his eyes, his breathing became deeper and more steady. He could feel the blunt of the pain, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been. He let his head fall to the side that the others were on that he heard, watching them.

He didn't know what was happening, so he figured he might as well not even try to cut in. He was still slighlty tired, but for some reason he had awoke once more, probably because he didn't like sleeping while others were talking around him, a force of habit when you live out in the wilderness for a while and normally hearing a few people talking could mean robbers or worse.

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:14 am
"Something like that might possibly work, but I think we'd need help setting it up. I'd better call Andre. But first-"

Christie grabbed a couple small pills from a little drawer under one of the beds and handed them to Raul with a glass of water. "Take these and go to your room to get some rest." she commanded, then checked on the still-comatose albino and then Saito.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:58 pm
You Will Never Be A Man
Takamura nodded as he took his leave of the hospital. His ribs were crakced, but there was nothing she could do about that. After stepping into the arena area he noticed that the stands were beginning to fill. It would be time for him to fight soon. Undoubtedly he would be the first one up, since he was the only one well enough to fight at the moment.

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:20 pm
((working on something))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:39 pm
Saito didn't speak for a few moments, he was collecting himself. He just looked at her, his eyes were mostly unfocused, the drugs were effecting everything.

"Pain, but not as bad as before... I should be fine soon enough.... I will, however, probably have to stay out of the tournament... It takes a little while to regain pure energy in the body... at least in my current condition that is.."

He gave a light sigh, closing his eyes.

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:44 pm
((sorry, been busier than expected at work. Hm... the problem is, since Andre's been away in another part of the city and the others have been injured, right now the only capable employee in the Dueling Arena is Christie, so I've got to come up with something that makes sense to me without it being the wrong kind of stupid... hm, I might have an idea.))

Christie nodded and then went and sat on the other side of the room where she could talk without bothering the patients much. She pulled out a cell phone and dialed.

"Hello, Andre?"
"They're all back upstairs, but there's been some injuries so we need you back right away. It seems people heard about the tournament and came while we were all indisposed. Where are you?"
"The hospital? Well, aren't there doctors there?"
"Oh, no. Well, what can we- wait, I think I know. If I can promise they'll get paid for it, I can call the world travelers who me helped with some of the creatures..."
"Okay."

Christie hung up and immediately started dialing another number.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:33 pm
You Will Never Be A Man
Takamura continued to raom the arena aimlessly as he waited for his turn. He was back to square one, but he was all the better for it. He liked helping out, and loved fighting, so he had gotten to do both.

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:38 pm
After a short phone call wherein she really said very little beyond asking someone to come to the arena right away and also to send someone to the hospital, Christie hung up the phone and tried to figure out a game plan. Someone needed to be here to keep an eye on the albino in his coma, at least a couple people needed to help her with setting up an experimental therapy for BillBob, and of course at least a couple people were needed to start the tournament. Christie muttered something under her breath. She didn't like having so much to do and not have adequate time and assistance to do it in.

She checked up on the others and then Saito again, measuring his pulse and looking at his arm through the goggles once more.

Meanwhile, Raul was also wandering aimlessly around the arena. He hadn't gone back to his room to sleep, after all.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:38 am
Saito gave a heavy sigh, looking to her "It looks like you have your hands full if I am not mistaken.... Is there any.." He winced slightly from a nerve that just got pinched in his arm, but after a few seconds the pain began to subside, him giving another light sigh, it had interrupted him "Anything I can help you with?" He said quietly.

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:54 pm
"Well, your arm is doing rather well now... though it'll probably be weak for a day or so and you'd better be careful not to re-injure it. Given that, how much do you think you can manage?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:56 pm
"What do you have to offer?... I am still good enough to fight, though it would be rather stupid to do so in my condition." He stretched his right arm out slightly, popping his kneck to one side before resting it against the pillow once more.  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Rook500

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:18 pm
Vayne slowly wandered in wondering where he had gotten himself into this time. His gut told him this was a place to be. His mind told him to flee. The right choice was hard to see. He stayed in hopes of fate leading him the right way.
He found though his choice was a poor one. Having stayed for many hours and yet to find a living soul. He left with a feeling of disappointment. After wandering more he found another gate. One that had clouds and an almost peaceful feeling to it. ((To the Kabina HQ))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff