Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:23 am
Na-Nel had managed to doze off by the sleeping child when she sudden was bumbarded by this terrible screech. She woke up and smacked her head on the wood holding her poor ear. The child cringing in pain. Even her flying discs could not take it, they wavered then they fell to the ground like a shattered blade.
Soon the noise stopped and she bent over the child to see if she was ok. She was whimpering it it didnt seem to harm her physically. she flicked her finger up and the blades came back to life once more. She heard a growling outside the door and something try to open it, she looked out the window to see several living ghouls and a skelington knight hack aimlessly at the door and she looked baffled. They had no organization now, they just seemed to act on thier own.
Well, with her injured leg she wasnt about to stay and find out if these things were stupid or smart, either way, they were strong. She grabbed the little girl and placed her on her back. " Hold on real tight and dont ever let go" She commanded, the girl obeyed and she limped to the side window and climbed out it, and pulled herself and the child onto the roof. Just in time as the door was smashed in and the dead stumbled around looking for anything living that may be left.
She grunted and kept going, seeing Fang not too far away, she kept her balance, and managed to come just a house away from Fang and whistled out to him. Fang looked up he was coiled around a big group of dead, the chilling noise of bones shattering and fleshy monster's eyes and heads popping off made her chuckle, Fang gave off the vibe that he was enjoying himself as he crushed the annoying pests. " Seal your fate, attack Fang" She joked and looked back to the girl and stared fearfully at the giant snake.
She shifted her weight. " Dont worry, Fang is a good guy" She promised and the girl shyly hide her face from the giant snake and looked at her suddenly. " Fang, a little help" She asked and he uncoiled himself from the powder and rotted flesh that once was a hefty chunk of dead. He lifted his head to her and she limped onto it and sat down and placed the child in her lap. " Now see, I told you i'd keep you safe" She reassured the girl and smiled. Fang picked up his head and began to slither through looking for any more survivors. When Na-Nel looked back as she holes in Fang's skin. though they were minor and he wouldnt bleed she needed to still patch those up on him  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 am
User Image

The Portal disappeared as the castle landed, a large shock wave being sent through out the city from the manifestation of the castle. The Dark tall black castle, with a drawbridge in between two large towers. The castle was basically a cube design, as four towers with turrets raising from them were on each corner. In the center were eight towers surrounding an even larger tower. Each surrounding tower had a bridge connecting to the outside that could easily be cut down in case of attack. The castle grounds had random buildings scattered for those inside. In the manifestation, it seemed to have grown to a full size, now three times the original size. It now controlled half the area of Ethral City, and a quarter of the size of what Ethral City would be after transformed into a growing necropolis.

The Castle had sent the portal elsewhere into many other portals, and not only had it done that, but it crushed many of the undead and demons. The people on the crucifix were cut in half by the center of the shockwave, and their souls had flown to each other tower, forming a large floating sphere of souls above each tower. When needed, it would form into a large soul knight for defense.

Defaeco stopped his attack by smashing his foot into the ground below. He immediately spun his body in an aerial, and launched to the castle, which did not take long. He launched himself upward, flapping his wings blasting through the castle grounds, until landing a top the center tower. "Now for the transformation..." he whispered, knowing Dieter would get the message with the now manifested castle.

((If the castle intruded on your space, we will just say that you were moved somehow... I needed to make the post.))

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:24 am
Fang had been traveling around and had found maybe one other person, he was badly injured, broken arm, both legs and his eyes seemed to have suffered some sort of damage too. She did what she could to fix him up to where his limbs werent bending the wrong way, and covered his eyes with the rest of the cloth she had and placed him on Fang's back.
Fang didnt like that idea and tried to eat him at first. Na-Nel had to promise a bag of fire rocks for the poor man's safe passage. It only made the little girl cling more to her. Which was sort of painful as to how bony she was.
Sudden a huge wind picked up and sent Fang flying out the city, he crashed onto the earthy ground below while his passengers landed in the safety of a could of trees. Fang roared with anger as he struggled to roll over onto his stomach once more and Na-Nel ran quickly to help him. After a little time he managed to flip onto his belly but was still angery and it took a little more time to calm him down. She then helped the man and the girl out of a tree and let them rest.
She then began to patch up Fang. it was work as she had little experience with the dark material he was made out of, but she managed and found they had really fought against him. " Boy you just have slashes and stab marks all over you Fang" She commented as she was working on a small stab wound. He gave a rumble and turned to look at her as she worked. She chuckled as he was enjoying the repairs. She was surprised that any could even penetrate his tough hide, but then pictures of gargoyles and those bony dragon creatures popped in her head and she agreed they may have the sharp enough tools to do the trick.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:32 pm
"Stop it Calypso!!"

These were the words that prevented Calypso from launching hit attack; or at least delay it, giving Dieter a couple of more seconds to suffer in this world. Those words and an arrow aimed at his body were stopping the platinum haired warrior from possibly finishing this once and for all. Well most likely Sila getting in the way. Calypso would not even have to worry about the arrow; he could let Sonya deal with that.

The platinum haired warrior though was aware that something like this could happen. After all she was a preistess which meant that as long as it took up space, they would do their best to try to keep it alive, persuade it to become good, blah blah blah blah.

"You're not seriously thinking of letting him live are you? Heh, no of course you're not, just move a little bit to the left."

"If you kill this man I will never forgive you." Sila told him with an angry expression written all over her face.

Calypso has been in many situations where women never forgave him. He actually got over them faster than they COULD forgive him. Then there was the fact that they have not been together for a long time for Calypso to develop anything. If he wanted to, he could strike Dieter down and be okay with Sila not talking to him for a while. However he was not sure if he would be okay with killing Sila in the process of destroying Dieter.

After seconds of thinking about his choices, he decided that he was going to launch the damn bolt anyway. Sila seemed smart enough to quickly get out of the way; after all she couldn't help others if she was six feet deep or in this case burnt to a crisp. Just as he was going to unleash it, an enormous black cube fell from the sky.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM"

Calypso canceled out his attack and quickly attempt to run away from the shockwave with Sonya right behind him. He wanted to get Sila but he could not try to help her if they both were injured badly. At least if Sila was injured, Calypso could attempt to heal her. The shockwave was so powerful that it took out the majority of the demons and undead swarming the city like bugs. At this point, Calypso and Sonya were back where they started as they stared in amazement at the weird shaped castle. They mostly stared at the top, seeing as how that was where the more important stuff were such as the turret guns, the towers and the tower in the middle, which is most likely where the booty was. The two stood ready as they saw a figure soar towards the skies and land on top of the central tower, looking at the masterpiece he or she has created.

"Things just got a little more crazy wouldn't you agree?" Calypso asked Sonya.

"Hell yes."

Agent Code Monkey

Deir

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:52 pm
Sila had turned back just in time to see that man actually go through with his foolish plan of striking down Dieter. She gasped and quickly brought up her bow and loosed the blue arrow, it flew and pierced the ground in between his feet, and suddenly a waterfall of water just poured down onto the Lightning man for mere seconds, but with a hefty weight about it. She knew she couldnt actually hit the man, but she didnt had nothing against drenching him with pressurized water.
She then quickly knelt over to make sure that Dieter was actually breathing when a loud crash was heard. Followed by a strong wind, or was it an earthquake... Sila couldnt tell but it sent her flying into somthing. The air got knocked out of her and she fell to the ground, soon dark spots littered her vision as she felt stuff cover her and Everything went black.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:06 pm
the sky started to warp and it opened into darkness, a figure walks out and decends downward torward deiter. "There you are "Leader" i have been looking for you, now that i have obtained more power i can kill you!" he yelled as he lunged torward deiters body. Keigo pulls out his sword and lunges it torward deiters heart.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Deir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:56 pm
A golden arrow sudden pierced the ground just infront of Keigo. the arrow exploded with it's brilliant light and purified everything around it. If hit Keigo would suffer a terrible pain that would eat his flesh away and turn his bone to dust. As what happened when living things were caught in the light of her Light arrows.
Sila stood up and panted. Rubble fell off her back as she leaned on her bow for support. She was only looking out of one eye, as the one closed was sticky with blood and her hair, even a little blood dripped out her mouth. Her face was dirty and the right side of her dress had managed to get torn a layer.
She glared and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, her tattoo giving off a strange stunning feeling as it flashed into view. " If I would let him kill Deiter..... what makes you think I will let you" She coughed, her voice a little raspy but she stood strong and pulled a red arrow out and oulled back with her Priestess strength, and aimed it at the intruder with a hard cold look that was not of her, but of Spirit.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:25 pm
((Ok all, the time-skip has happened, so I will allow another 5-6 posts here before you are effected by it as well.))

Dieter was thrown back by the blow of the castle striking the earth, and with it, the necromancer knew that the battle was won, his legions were of no use now. The castle of Hades brought fresh necromantic energies, and with that, the living god drew more of his power inwards. Many of the zombies and skeletons dropped, the only ones still moving the flying ones, the valuable ones that would be damaged in a fall. This intake was dangerous while he was on the downswing, it would make it easier to overdose, and many of the ones who shared the slack were now dead from mishandling the dread wind. But was even more dangerous in the eyes of the pale male was allowing his fate to be decided by others.

A tearing sound came from the male, and visual paradoxes and anomalies showed around the user of the magick. The loud sound ended with an enormous 'crack', and with that he rose a few inches off of the ground. Surrounded by an aura of fear and dread, the mage looked upon the one who so foolishly attacked him. He spoke, voice ageless, infused with the very idea of perversion, life. "Traitor..." In pleasure that was beyond comprehension, almost pain, the male was surrounded by a cloud of wispy entities of long dead souls. They gasped and screamed, the very sound enough to conjure images of dread in the minds of men. He began to speak, a sinister voice of spiderweb and slithering things. The language, the shape, of the death magick. This was a power unparalleled to any of his previous acts of unprepared channeling, and it threatened to overwhelm him. Before him was an image of the world, barren, all turned to dust. Cities lie in ruin before him, and the only moving things were the bleached bones of the fallen, and eventually only the eternal whispering of spirits, trapped by design, bound to his will. This image unsettled the living god, this image was the future without discipline.

Still chanting, Dieter fought off the images of a dead world, and instead focused on the matters at hand.  

iwouldlikethisgone

Deir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:54 pm
Spirit chuckled as it heard the bone chilling noise coming from the human god. " My, my, Little boy blue has woken from the dead" She said half tauntingly, her voice gave off an eerie echoing of several other voices combined. She lowered her arrow and placed it back in its place and lowered her head. " You Necromancers give me a head ache " She growled and looked at the man with a great hatred.
She walked forward with a new step. Her bow in one hand and she held out her other, soon the staff flashed into that hand as well. She placed the bow on her back and walked up to the necromancer who was suffering visions as far as she cared. With her staff she lifted his chin, as he floated a few inches away and began mumbling things. " hmm rather twiggy for a real fighter, but I guess he could be used as such, he had the bone structure for it" Things like that. The souls that surround him, didnt seem to effect or bother her one bit. As her once gentle eyes were now cold and that of beyond death. " Pity" She finally sighed. " Blessed by the gods this child survived famine and disease to run into a fool like you holder of Carrion's soul" She stated out loud and then turned her back on him and walked away, heading for the out reaches of the forest. She would carry this body to safty then let Sila return conscious once more.

(( alright))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:16 pm
Keigo saw the arrow coming he swung his sword and opened a portal and the arrow went into the dark abyss, then a few seconds later 20 miles behind him there was a big explosion.
"Me the traiter, you were the one who lied to me, with my newly gained powers i will take you down and the "king"." he said as he drew his sword. "Now taste my new powers." he said as the blood of all those who he cut down, dripped to the ground and it started to rise up and form into a demonic pressence. "Meet your olld friend Agito, he would like to pay you back for all that you have done." he said as the "Agito" rushed torward him with a darkness sword, and following behind him was Keigo getting ready for his attack by gathering darkness around him.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:07 pm
((2 posts left))

Concluding his spell, Dieter raised his hands to the sky. The sound of thundering hooves were heard.. Many spectral knights, upon mighty steeds, appeared before the living god, they moving at full speed, charging towards the fool who lay in front of him.. How dare he confront the Carrion God, living embodiment of the death wind? He felt pain now, but this would be enough to kill the fool.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:21 pm
((I am sorry for doing this, but the show must continue. You retreat, or something, the time-skip happens, pop up somewhere.))

((Ethral City is now abiding by the time-skip.))  

iwouldlikethisgone

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:35 pm
Keigo heard a voice in his head, then looked dissapointed. "Well looks like i have to put this fight off, some has summoned me, but next time i will kill you." he said as he slashed the air in front of him and went through the portal.
{Exits}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:44 am

Defaeco had exited his shack and was now walking slowly throughout the city, motioning for the wandering souls and other undead to move it. The castle towered above him, but right above the top, clouds remained, clouds that had stayed there for two years. A golden light was lightning up the clouds, but what it was, only Defaeco knew. On each four outside towers of the castle, a huge golden ball of light remained. The soul titans from the seige of Ethral. He just had to wait for his little project to be done to use it. He would have to wait.

To the left of him was a stable, outfitted with quite a few undead horses, possibly used for carrying out missions. Defaeco didn't care, he needed one. The King walked over to one of them and pressed his hand on it's skull. A golden light enveloped it, transforming into something of a soul horse. It was now fit to ride. He jumped onto it and charged out of the city.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:17 am

A loud echo sounded throughout the land as it did by magic every week. "Disobedience, Rebellion, and any of the such shall not be tolerated in MY land!" the voice boomed throughout the area anywhere close to Ethral, though it would spread slowly. "Any form of two shall be punished by death, and rebirth under the cult! Follow the leadership, obey the leadership, and bow to the God!" the voice said. The voice was that of Defaeco, and ever since the siege, he had reclaimed leadership over the land, as a cruel dictator. Though it seemed that he fought a harsh war against the spread of demons, many knew it was false. It was a ruse. He started the spread, and it seemed no one could stop it. "I am your god, and without me, you shall fall!"

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games