Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:45 pm

I agree, I think leaf ninja isn't very accurate or descriptive of their jutsu. It's always pretty vague.

Well if this is the case, you do realize the guild is using the leafninja definition right? In my opinion, I think we should switch it to the Naruto Wiki answer. Is anyone against this?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:48 pm

I am there both vague no matter what it's easy to just switch an all but we also gotta put our touch into it an incorporated to the guild

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:18 pm

O.o i hate it when people avoid u by posting doing stuff and then leaving and not posting anywhere so they dont have to fight
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Luo1304
I agree, I think leaf ninja isn't very accurate or descriptive of their jutsu. It's always pretty vague.

Well if this is the case, you do realize the guild is using the leafninja definition right? In my opinion, I think we should switch it to the Naruto Wiki answer. Is anyone against this?

thats what we're doing

Bodhisattva Empress

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:03 am

Can a VC demote this account, and promote my perkydemonofdoom account again... I just (finally) got it back.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:03 am

Done. You can thank me later.

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Or i can eat you!!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:27 pm

hey so check this out I had stage two of my bloodline activated for a reason
and well then fenrir burst in then had enough time to react cause he heard a difference in my heart at the time I tried to attack

so he also sent out a sphere jutsu at that time, and well i let that by but since I had something ready to block that his rpc shouldnt be able to predict now he just complaining really
I meant what's up?

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:49 pm

I think if anyone needs to be put on trial, it's Fenrir. And I'd be happy to be a prosecutor.

Just because he's an Inuzuka, doesn't mean he can hear heart beats! Dogs can't do that, so why the heck does he think he's capable of that!?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Don't worry I'm cooling down now
I'll handle his bs by myself and just take him down already ugh

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Though I admit I am guilt of claiming to hear heart beats to tell if people lying. But I also use Byakugan so i can see the heart, and I have a constant ground sensing jutsu so i can usual feel their heart beat though the vibrations in a earth. So I use 3 sources lol
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Well he use one
and he caught it while I was using Seki-Reigan Stage 2 already as well also my after-image was still there to feel if I was attacking him
I saw him come in an attack no questions asked at all yet he reacted.............

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:25 pm

I'm just getting pissed Fenrir feels the need to go around and keep trying to execute kages to take over a village. I don't care if he not technically breaking the rules, he doing this just to try and rule a village. Though i think the biggest hot button is just the way he does it, where he just attacks people cause we have low high ranking ninja so he jsut attacks village that have like just a kage and then tries to take over. it just being a d**k really and then will defend to the death everything he is doing is legal though even I wouldn't be able to hear Naito's heart beat during Seki-Regan stage 2, i mean you get addrenline pumping and everying I mean really
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Exactly!!!
I would understand if I had activated my bloodline when he came in but no I already had it activated
Screw it I'm squashing the foo inside my office, I already sealed it off, I just need to add an S rank jutsu chakra and I should at least be able to stop him from escaping I already ripped through his muscles, so suffocate him now

That's what I said really but no he just complained and complained ugh so f it really

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:44 pm

If only Sumi was on. She could pop in cut off all chakra and crush the whole place with Mokuton lol. but sounds like you got it under control, though he told me he would probley quit the guild if fenrir was ever killed so make sure the body is destroyed for good and the soul sealed so no edo tensei...of course i have nothing against fenrir, he just keeps being a pain
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games