Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц
FIRE BY ITSELF DOES NOT BURN...
BUT WHEN SET TO A PILE OF LEAVES,
THE FLAMES BURN MORE BRIGHTLY THAN EVER...

LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE BLADE
MY FLAMES OF PRIDE SHALL REACH TOWARDS THE HEAVENS.

xxx♠ ♠xxxSwornxxtoxxProtectxxwithxxmyxxFlamesxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

Auron RyokuxxxxKonohagakurexxxxOininxxxxNiha JinchuurikiUser Image

The angel descends from the fiery heavens,x x x
Her inescapable flames swathing the Earthx x x
Engulfing all who have sinned against her.x x x

Auron couldn't get to sleep either. The thought of Shiro leaving troubled him...but he knew that somehow some way he would get over it. It wasn't like he would never see him again or he was leaving the village. Trying to relieve some pent up stress, Auron got up from the bag and walked off from the campsite...he soon arrived at a small waterfall. "Your troubled....", the angel inside him said. Auron snickered and said, "Gee..you think". He could somehow feel that the angel rolled her eyes as she said, "Well if you are not going to sleep then at least you can train. Lets see if we can get to the second stage eh"? Auron sighed and said, "Alright...but only cause I can't sleep and I got nothing else better to do".

((1st Attempt)) The first thing Auron did was automatically go into stage 1 angel form. Immediately an angelic cloak covered him from top to bottom as his hair, eye color, and clothes changed to blood red. If his students were awake, they might have felt this enormous chakra presence, but Auron was sure that this was absolutely nothing to wake them up, so he continued. By focusing deep inside of himself, he reached out for more the angels power..but it seemed so far away, so he had to withdraw.

((2nd Attempt)) This time he plunged even deeper into his soul, trying to find the cell that contained the angel's precious power. It seemed so far away though. Farther and farther he went..but it didn't seem any closer. The distance seemed so impossible to Auron, but he would not give up. He would get this power for his one. Refusing to retreat, Auron went deeper and deeper into the abyss until finally, he just had to pull out. He was getting nowhere.

((3rd Attempt)) Taking in a deep breath, Auron tried again, but this time with even greater determination and motivation. All that didn't get him far though, the bright light at the end of the tunnel seemed so far away, but yet so close. Was he missing something? Was he doing something wrong? What was preventing him from going any deeper into his own spirit? He didn't know, but he was determined to find out. There was an obstacle in his way, and he would soon learn how to destroy that obstacle.

((4th Attempt)) Auron started to have a sneaking suspicion that he was involved in blocking his progress. Auron didn't have any proof to back it up so he just kept going, but as always, he always stopped at the same spot as if an invisible barrier was barring his way. He tried crashing through it but the wall remained strong, denying him access to the other side. A voice would appear laughing at Auron's attempts. Then the voice would say, "You can try all you want but you are never going to get to the other side" Within Auron's mind eye he could see Orion, as Auron now called him, appeared into being. "You"! Auron said.

((5th Attempt)) Orion, or the cursed Auron as he was known, laughed saying, "The only way you can break through is to defeat me. Can you do it Auron? Can you defeat a part of yourself? Can you defeat our darkness". As Auron kept trying to run a mental probe through the barrier, he said, "I don't know how we would fight Orion..what kind of battle do you propose"? Orion would look at Auron saying with a evil smile, "Oh..but we can fight Auron. Are mental projections of ourselves will duke it out inside a mental arena of your choosing. It is a fight to who will have dominance over your body. If you win...I will leave...forever...if I win...then your body is mine"! Auron smiled, he had waited for this moment, he was going to take this voyage to conquer his darkness, and if he can do this, then he can go back home a proud man free of evil. "Your on", Auron said, and the fight began.

((6th Attempt)) Immediately, within Auron's mind, he was transported to a grassy field under a starry night sky. In front of him, was his opponent. Orion was covered in curse mark tattoes, a power which Auron himself sported until the angel entered his body and attempted to purge Orion from his being. Auron then noticed he himself was now in stage 0 of the angelic stages. Immediately he could hear his angel say, "I am with you Auron. Let us purge this filth from our presence". Heartedly agrreing, Auron waited for Orion to make the first move.

((7th Attempt)) Immediately Orion appeared in front of Auron with a maniacal face punching straight at his jaw. The enemy was so fast that Auron could do nothing but take the punch, but once he did, he grabbed onto Orion's arm and flipped him over his head, slamming him to the ground. After that, Auron immediately jumped back preparing for an Infernic Pressure jutsu, but then Orion dissapeared and left hooked Auron in the face knocking him to the ground. Then when Auron tried to get up, Orion kicked him in the stomach flipping him over on his back. Orion laughed and said, "Come on. I know that is not all you got. Is this the mighty power of an angel? What a joke"! Immediately Auron knew he was off to a bad start.

((8th Attempt)) Auron had to do something otherwise he would lose control over his body. Once Orion started to make a grab for Auron, Auron immediately body flickered behind him to where his legs would lock his neck, and slammed him to the ground, all the while making handsigns for his Infernic Pressure move, and when Orion hit the ground, Auron fired a point blank Infernic Pressure jutsu in his face. That hit alone should have killed him, but it didn't. Auron watched in horror as Orion used the indestructable body jutsu to deflect the attack and then push Auron off his body. "Heh heh, that was a close one eh"? Auron grimaced at his words as now he started to become more serious.

((9th Attempt)) Now the fight was more of a taijutsu fight more than anything. For some reason, neither of them had their weapons so fist, feet, and jutsu were their only weapons here. Orion punched here, Auron punched there, Orion kicked here, and Auron kicked there. It soon became one massive flurry of intense punches and kicks that never seem to end. No matter how many times they got hit, they kept coming after each other with extreme predudice. Finally Auron got a one up on Orion when he caught him off guard by using a strong uppercut that sent Orion flying. As soon as that happened, Auron could feel the barrier that Orion set up starting to waver, so immediately he drove a mental spike into it, and he was rewarded with the sound of what glass sounds llike when it breaks. The barreier was weakening. Better, the barrier was crumbling. Auron then realized that the more he beat up Orion, the less focused he would be on maintaining the barrier.

((10th Attempt)) As Orion attempted to recover, Auron focused on breaking the barrier to the angel's full power. "Ho ho ho! I see somebody has gotten stronger since are little talk". AUron looked at Orion and immediatley his eyes widened. Orion had entered the 2nd stage of the curse mark. His body was black and spikes stuck out all over him. He was now 2x more powerful, and he showed it by punching AUron in the gut as fast as a blink. PLus, when that happened, Auron could feel the barrier being not only repaired, but also reinforced. He was in trouble now.

((11th Attempt)) Every second he was either getting punched or stabbed. Either way, Auron knew that if that went for any longer, he would lose control. Immediately he used his indestructable body jutsu to soften the blows. The blows no longer hurt, but he was still being jarred around since Orion wouldn't quit attacking, so he did something desperate. Executing a few simple handsigns, he made an illusionary clone that distracted Orion for a few seconds. A few seconds was all he needed as he unleashed a deadly fire dragon technique that hit Orion had on. Now Auron landed safely to the ground huffing for breath, but before he could ram into the barrier again, Orion appeared behind him whispering in Auron's ear, "Did you think you could have beaten me? This is the power you traded in for yuo stupid fool...now regret your decision"! And immediately after that, Auron was thrown several yards. He landed with a hard thud and tried to get up, but he could not.

((12th Attempt)) "Get up Auron, get up", the angel would say, "He is going to kill you"!Auron then yelled, "I'm trying okay..he..he is just to strong for me". Orion would walk up and grab Auron by the throat and pick him saying in his face, "So...this is how it ends. Goodbye Auron. You have had a good run, but now its my turn with your body". Orion slowly squeezed his throat as the life was being choked out of Auron. He was fading fast, and would die if something didn't happen soon. Then the angel said, "Auron! Do you realize what would happen if he took control of you? He would kill your students! He would kill Shiro and Vincente"! Hearing that, Auron regained newfound strength as he used the last of his remaining physical power to do the only thing he can do. He used it to ram through the barrier, and surprsingly enough to Orion, the barrier shattered, and the angel's power was unleashed.

((13th Attempt)) The sheer amount of power released from Auron at that moment was staggering as it forced Orion to fly back. What appeared from the smoke was a more powerful Auron. His hair had grown longer as well as his clothes, and he now sported a pair of wings along with a fire whip. He made no explanation as Auron immediately went on the attack. WHipping out with the fire whip, he slashed Orion a multiple amount of times. Orion was confused on how the fight could become so one-sided, but then he grabbed the whip as it was attacking and yanked Auron forward, but Auron flipped over and planted his foot right into Orion's face, sending him flying. Then he body flickered to the other side, knocked him up into the air, body flickered above the ascending Orion, and then used an Infernic Pressure to bring Orion coming down.

((14th Attempt)) Crawling on his hands and knees, Orion said to Auron in a raspy voice saying, "I..I have..underestimated you Auron...but know this...you may have defeated me now...but I will always be a part of you..and when that time comes to where you are at your weakest..no that I will be there". Auron smiled and said, "And I will be waiting. Now be gone from me, your not worth my sight". And with that, Orion faded into nothing, and the obstacle was out of the way. Not only that, Auron was happy that he finally conquered his evil side left behind from the trauma of the curse mark.

((15th Attempt)) Now that the obstacle was gone, Auron easily passed through the nonexistent barrier, and this time, he could feel himself finally take ahold of the angels power. Waking up back into reality, he found himself in stage 2. The stage he was in the battle against his dark self. Not only had he completed to achieve stage 2 of his angel form, but he had gotten rid of the very thing that plagued his dreams. So he went back to the campsite, and feel to the floor in exhaustion and immediately went to sleep.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:07 pm
User ImageHe groaned, something hot and bright burning holes through his eyelids. He rolled to the side, in an attempt to escape whatever was trying to wake him. It was a failed attempt, as it was even brighter over there, so he tried to roll into the other direction. And smacked his face against his sword.
Finally giving up his doomed attempt to get back to sleep, he cracked an eye open, only to close it again almost immediately, something bright shining into the red orb. He sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, and he surveyed his surroundings. He was in an olive tent, standard leaf shinobi issue, it seemed like, and it was practically flooded in sunlight, a small stream of it lancing in from the half open flaps, right onto his pillow.
Ah, so that's what that light was... He was starting to think the universe was out to stop him from sleeping in or something. He crawled out of his temporary lodgings, into the wilderness they had called their training grounds yesterday. It was pretty warm out, despite the sun just barely passing over the mountainless horizon to the east.
It didn't take him long to notice the body of his teacher sprawled right infront of his tent. He was alarmed at first, a few of his freshly bandaged wounds bloody again, though Auron was only peacefully sleeping.
"I guess he just went to train a bit last night- Huh? What's with this chakra...?"
He leaned in, channeling his silver chakra into his eyes, the red misting over into silver slits, the iris glowing almost unnoticeably. There was an odd, red residue of some really strange chakra, the likes of which he'd never seen. He shut the stream of energy to his eyes off, they returning to their usual, purplish-red hue, as he walked off into the nearby forests, shrugging the whole incident off. He'd worry about it after he'd eaten breakfast.
He'd left some writing in magic marker on both of his team-mates' foreheads, both saying the same thing, though Vincente's head had an additional post scriptum;
"I've gone out to catch some food, I'll be back in a few minutes,
Hatake Shiromaru
P.S. You're so irresponsible, Sensei, sleeping outside like that!
You're lucky it was warm last night."

((I've taken it upon myself to advance the plot, AKA move time forward several hours!
Fear my time-manipulation skills! pirate ))  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente woke up, his body felt new, like he never practiced, but still had to results. "Whoa." He said, loving the new speed he had. And not to mention the strength. "This is amazing!" He said. "Sensei, I'm ready to ;earn the attacks now." He said, testing out his body to see if he was still injured. "Yeah, I'm ok!" He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:35 pm
(( Oh, no, cause your character doesn't need to shift from being asleep to awake at all, right?
No yawning, rubbing at eyes, or even considering that others might still be asleep... >.>
Just some light criticism, no offense intended.
I'm wonderring how Auron will take the magic marker thing, though...))  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:36 pm
(I wanted to be asleep!)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:37 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Still snoozing on the dirt...Auron slowly opened his eyes to the sound of a rather annoying Vincente. Feeling for a hard object, he found a rock quickly got up at lightning speed and threw it as fast as he could. As quickly as Vincente blinked, the rock would clip a bit of his ear. "Wake me up like that again and I will make sure I don't purposely miss again! Damn Vincente! Have you ever heard of something called common courtesy"? Getting up he rubbed his back from the pain of sleeping on the ground and found the note and said to Vincente, "Well it looks like Shiro will be providing us with breakfast...I hope he gets back soon...we need to get moving. Were heading back to the leaf today.....Plus I need to set him aflame for writing on are heads".

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente watchd a rock fly past him with seemingly no effect. He laughed at the attempt Auron made on him. His laughter was soon quelled as he had met the worst kind of pain, one that's delayed. "Ow!" He said, holding his ear. He heard what Auron said and felt his head. "Huh, how couldn't I notice?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:51 pm
User ImageAs if on cue, Shiro came through the foliage, his shirt slung over his shoulder, something obviously contained in the blue fabric. "Do you really want an answer to that, Vince? G'mornin', you two. I've come bearing spoils. Oh, and before you violently dispose of me, Sensei, that's just magic marker. Just wipe at it, and it'll go away."
He still kept a good distance between himself and Auron, despite knowing that his teacher wouldn't be at all inconvenienced by a few feet, as fast as he was. He dropped the shirt down infront of the fireplace, opening it to show three medium sized fish, a rabbit, and some oddly colored eggs.

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:55 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Sighing Auron shook his head and stood next to Shiro staring at the fireplace. Bending down, Auron started the fire by snapping his fingers, causing a mass amount of heated sparks onto the wood, lighting the fire. Of course he turned his hand a bit towards Shiro so he would get about the quarter of the sparks on his face. It wouldn't hurt him, just startle him a bit. Once that would happen Auron would laugh saying, "If you don't want that to hurt next time then don't write on our heads". Auron then used some water to wipe it off, smiling at Shiro.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:03 pm
User ImageFlinching back from the sparks, he looked wryly at Auron, rubbing at his eyes with one hand, and swatting at his smoking hair with the other. "Got it, write only on Vince next time. And how do you do that with the sparks? It looks like a really useful technique!" Shiro all but shouted, pointing at the now heartily burning fire, placing a flat-topped rock halfway over the flames, waiting for it to get decently hot.  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:07 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Sitting down, Auron said to Shiro, "I'm sorry my friend. You can only do this if you are a fire type jutsu..which you are not". Saying that reminded him that SHiro was possibly leaving the team so he involuntarily frowned.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Hey, I can do that too, in fact, that Chunnin technique you let me learn, it has the power of a Jounin attack, that makes it stronger than yours on even ground right?" He asked.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:13 pm
((what attack vincente? that spark thing I did?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:15 pm
(no, for the AC spark thing, it has the strentgh of a Genin attack, I mean the dragon, on even ground, I think mine is stronger than yours)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:18 pm
((your not making any sense to me))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games