Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:01 pm
Vale felt the pup rub against his leg and for second her mind touched his, which when not expecting it tends to freak you out. He shuddered visibly at the feeling of such innocent curiousity bouncing thoughs into his brain. Most were questions what, were, who, and why. One stuck out the curiousity of how he'd been human and now a wolf again. Glancing unnoticed at the pup rubbing up against him he wondered what her human guise would be or if she would ever want one.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:08 pm
Rose had slipped away while everyone was busy, and now resided on the edge of a cliff. She didnt plan on doing anything, she just sat on it, legs dangling over the edge as if she were a bored child. Why did he have to say that outloud? she asked herself with a sigh, a jaguar cub in her hands as she bandaged its paw. I swear, he can be the most inconsiderate, annoying, useless, helpless little... she paused, then gave in. Inspiring jerk ever. she watched everyone as they talked. Huh, whatsherface is back. Looks like I might be needed here again soon.. She gently nudged Vexen. She doesnt seem too much a stranger. Let me know when you need me.

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:27 pm
Joko Marish

Jako soon saw the cub run off to the brush, eating a few of the berries off of it and walked closer to the cub, but not to closely, not wanting the cub frightened too much. He looked to her and said softly and calmly,"Do not be frightened little cub...I'm trying to help you...." He said to her and then saw her stomach receeded and her rib cage showing very easily.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:38 pm
She let out her pathetic excuse for a roar once more, burying herself in the bush's dense cover of twigs and leaves.

"Said the wolf to the three little pigs and red riding hood.
Mommy says to kill all wolves, they
will kill you and eat your food..."

User Image
~The mightiest of roars can come from the smallest of them all~

Alana_Mai

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:42 pm
Vale lowered his head to Aella "Stay with Vexen." he'd seen Rose slip away. Stopping a few steps to the side of her he sat and stared out over the view. "How've you been?"

((If you read my full profile. I have a another section on his past and how he got booted from Heaven for giving information to a human about Heaven. So Rose do you want to be the lucky person with info on Heaven?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:46 pm
((o.o; Sure, if you want. xP Im good with that.))

"Secretive," Rose responded with a sigh, looking sideways at Vale before finishing up with the injured jaguar. "As you can see, my avoiding everyone isnt working too well. Even in wolf form, people tend to find me, which is annoying. " She gently set the jaguar down, and it automatically curled up on her other side and drifted to sleep. She then turned to Vale, no longer being able to avoid anything. "So, what can I do for you, hun?"

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Alana_Mai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:35 pm
The cub ran, darting off right towards
the den area, where she saw another
wolf with a jaguar in her grasp.

~Oh no! She is going to eat him!~

Running quickly, the cub crawled
her way up the side, her tiny figure
pouncing and sinking her teeth into
the side of Rose's body, claws grasping
on.

"Let go of him you monster!"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:40 pm
Rose winced, but only slightly, as she looked down at the newcomer. "Monster? I merely wrapped his paw," she responded lightly, motioning to the jaguar on the ground, who had woken up and looked confused. "He's my current charge. Let him be, love, he was sleeping."

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Alana_Mai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:45 pm
She looked at the wolf, who barely flinched.
She cringed in shock and fear, before
slowly backing away.

"You mean you don't eat cats?
Just to chew on our bones for
desert after?"

The way Chiasa said it sounded
so convincing, that some would
probably believe her crazy opinions
if they weren't the wolves themselves.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:53 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked to the cub and shook his head,"No, we don't eat cats.....no other creature like you..." He told the cub softly, looking to the cub with a kind tone and face."We want to help you..." He added.

((Sorry for my delay))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:55 pm
Vahuka was fast, but not nearly as fast as a wolf running at full speed to save a cub. By the time he reached where Vale told him the cub was, all Vahuka found was a broken human net, the scent of Jako, and no cub. He could still smell the cub from the scents leftover in the air and could tell that she had been starving and near death. It would not have been a problem if he had eaten her, but Jako had beaten him here and now Vahuka was without a meal.
Vahuka slammed his tail down on the ground hard in anger and frustration at being beaten, but got over it rather quick. "Enjoy yet another orphan in your dens. At this rate, your packs will be nothing but helpless cubs that rely on you adults. It won't be long before you'll be begging me to take a few of them." he said to himself as he turned away and started to slither back into the forest.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:01 pm
Vale sighed. "So many little ones... annoying" he stepped past the paranoid cub and back to the place the cub was avoiding everybody with the stealth he'd long mastered. He killed a large bird on the way and dropped it next to Vahuka as he left emerging from the shadows. "To replace your lost meal." And he was gone again to who knows where.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:09 pm
Missy
User Image

Missy giggled and squrmed under Lia's paw, "Hey! That tickles" she yelped as she tried to get away from Lia's grip. Then she stopped and looked upside down at Jako as he left to find the cub, "Yay! looks like I have another palymate..." she vioced happily. Hoping that the cub was okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:16 pm
Shaking her head, she picked Missy up in her mouth and then threw her into the air upon her back.

"Hold on Missy, we are going home."

Grinning, she darted through the woods quickly, dodging trees and bushes, and leaping over some logs on the way. Sliding to a stop at the den she saw a familiar wolf, one she hadn't gotten along with very well. Letting Missy down to do as she pleased, Lia quickly departed towards the lake to avoid any problems.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games