Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:47 pm
Dynamite comes in small packages.....

Hotaru flashed him a challenging grin. Despite being very irritated with him, the red-headed princess always did love a challenge. Oh she was NOT going to lose this race. Especially since that would not help her mood at all. Then again, losing never really did sit well with her anyway due to her competative nature. Father had always discourages such "unlady-like" behavior. Huh, he did alot of that. Said something like a man would never want to marry her if she kept behaving so much like a boy.

"You're on!"

But it still explodes.......

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:57 pm
"Alright then, to the edge of town and back." Sigfried said as he then took off his hat and put it under his arm. He knew that if it were on his head, it would fly away. "Any bets?" He knew playing with bets was never safe. But then again, he always believed in his luck, and won. Most of the time anyways.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:58 pm
Raemida
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ralf thought about her answer for a moment. "Prisoners..?" He
asked. "I didn't think you were prisoners. Just some silly deal to end the
war."
He said with a shrug. "Also, sorry... that you had to come
here"
Ralf knew it wasn't his fault, but, he couldn't help but feel bad. If
he was taken away from his home, he would definitely hate it.

User Image

User Image

Lillian frowned. "I suppose the reason we think of ourselves as prisoners was because we never really had a say in this. We were forced to do this. I guess you can say we're not very happy with our father." She looked up at him with a soft smile. "I don't blame you or your brothers. I know that it wasn't really your idea for us to come here." Lillian sighed. "I just don't know what's to become of us."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:18 am
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Ah, I see.." Raffaello said looking at the ground. He thought they
shouldn't have been a part of the war. But, he didn't wish for them to not
meet. Them meeting was something good. Ralf was growing a liking to her.
He lightly shook his head to think of something else. He looked up at her
and smiled. Ralf didn't know what to say, instead just smiled at her.

((RP-Brain-Dead xD))

User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:30 pm
User Image

Lillian sighed softly and leaned back slightly, but not enough to where she would fall out of the tree for that would be both embarrassing and painful. She looked up at him and smiled softly. Silence followed, but it was not awkward. In fact, Lillian felt quite comfortable sitting with him, yet not saying anything. She couldn't help, but wonder what he was thinking right now, but didn't want to ask just in case it was personal.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:51 pm
dreamingweirdo75
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin looked at the bandages. Not the best job of first aid I've seen. He put the bottle into Rath's hands and went to his desk. He pulled out some bandages and went to Jessibelle. He slowly unwrapped the old bandages. Her wound wasn't bleeding as much but some was still coming out. "No infection has set in, at least," Justin stated. He started to wrap the new bandages on her arm. He tried to be gentle, considering what she said earlier about her sister harming her. "Tell me if it hurts," he told her.

...Am I really the monster they say?

User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessi was starting to relax, but of course, it was ruined. She jumped. Causing herself to hurt her arm. She was puzzled. "What infection?" She asked. Jessibelle was confused, scared. Could have she gotten sick? And die? Jessi stared at him. "And, You're fine. It doesn't hurt.." She answered.

∂σит ʏσʋ ɛʌɛя ƨʋƨρɛcт тнαт мʏ ƨιʓɛ ιƨи'т αƨ вιɢ αƨ мʏ вιтɛ..

[[OOC:]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:25 pm
Alaina was completely overwelmed with shock,when Jessibelle actually handed her Momi,her precious plushed rabbit.Blinking her ruby red eyes a few times in disbelieve she grabbed the stuffed animal.She wasn't sure what her youngest sibling was planning until she saw her forcing the liquid substance to pour from her arm.A older sister instinct made her want to snatch her sister's should,wrist,or hand whatever she could grab,then pull her sibling away.But knowing Jessibelle she would get extremely angry,plus it felt as if someone casted some sort of paralyzing spell on her,cause she couldn't move one muscle.Her ruby colored eyes seemed to wide when the vampire named Rath,grabbed Jessibelle's arm and actually sunk his fangs in her flesh.This caused another emotion erupt inside her,anger.If she could move..would she try to knock him upside the head...After some time Justin,Jessibelle,and Rath all left down the corrider.Gulping her eyes fell to momi.She was still holding the plush animal."She forgot this little stuffed animal of her's.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:33 pm
Rath slowly came out of his dazed state, he had been dreaming of an older man holding him like a father figure... was i jsut dreaming? he wondered as he looked at the bottle of blood resting in his hands Vampire's don't dream he thought finnishing the bottle, he caught the scent of Jessibelle's blood and watched her with his brother, no, i should stay away he thought casting an illlusion over him self to make it seem as if he was still sleeping he quietly stepped out of justin's room and back into the hall.  

RathLeigh

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:57 pm
"I'll be back Lenah."Alaina said as she flashed her a small smile before turning the corridor.I can still remember that look on Jessi's face.She is quite brave doing that and all and kind..though I wonder if I would have done that..She pushed the thoughts aside and continued down the hall."Jessibelle."She chanted now,recalling what she was trying to do.Return her youngest sister her treasured rabbit.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:45 pm
(I hate Bear hugger)((currently playing Punch Out.))  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:01 pm
O-OI might pounce on yaO-O

Miz Quiet Says:

((GAWD I'm lost again...whats going on?))
O~ONot!O~O

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:31 pm
Peten n Spawn
"Alright then, to the edge of town and back." Sigfried said as he then took off his hat and put it under his arm. He knew that if it were on his head, it would fly away. "Any bets?" He knew playing with bets was never safe. But then again, he always believed in his luck, and won. Most of the time anyways.

HOTARU

The red-head thought for a moment and then shook her head.

"Nah. I'd like to make this a straight up competition for once. I haven't had one of those in months."

Which was true. Almost always whenever Hotaru got into a competition of sorts, whether it be a race or a fight, a bet or gamble was always made. Sometimes with her sisters, sometimes with the servants around the castle sometimes with people she didn't know.  

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:40 pm
"Good. Because didn't even want to know what you would have betted." Sigfried said as he then got himself settled on the horse. "Ready... Set... GO!" then, Sigfried bolted forward on his horse.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:07 pm
Dynamite comes in small packages.....

Hotaru nudged Kuro forward and they were taking off in a blur, her hair whipping back as she urged the horse forward. Her frame bounced up and down in rhythm with the horses beating hooves. A thunder roared in her ears as both the sound of the hooves hit the ground and the wind gushed past her ears. Hotaru's heart soared feeling like she could fly as she drew up even with Sigfried. The petite little red-head could whistle. Kuro really was a good horse. She rode very well and she was very fast. Hotaru grinned, oh she was going to make Sigfried eat her dust. boy did she hope he was hungry. If not, too bad!

But it still explodes.......

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:11 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

Raffaello looked around the garden. They were in silence again. But, not
too awkward for him. They were able to have comfortable silences
together. Something people who know each other for months would do.
Hours for them. It was getting a bit cold outside. He looked at her.
"You're not cold?" He asked her, hopefully not startling her with the
sound of his voice breaking the silence.

User Image

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games