Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knikels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:18 pm
(( Sleep is for the weak 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:30 pm
((lol i like to sleep but id perfer to sleep during the day i like the night))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Knikels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:42 pm
(( lol Same here, plus it's so easy to get sunburnt crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:49 am
((lolin the summer if i'm outside for over an hour i'll get sunburned, no joke i can't go to the beach cause of that, but i still do and i still get burned crying ))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Knikels

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:58 am
(( haha I feel your pain, I have light skin so its brutal for me...especially when we had to go paint at the beach it was horrible))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:07 pm
((try going to florida for ten days! and having to have to sit inside for most of it1! oh and they had ALOT of jelly fish there o.O it was ridiculous!!))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Knikels

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:15 pm
(( lol why do you think I don't go outside, I live in florida xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:20 pm
((Shouldn't we get back to the actual RP, guys? lol))  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:25 pm
((me and you can't, we can't just leave our dates lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:32 pm
Ari Continued to flip through a massive book she had selected out of the pile. This library was vast and bigger than the one she occasionally snuck into as a kid, shuddering she dismissed the memory. Looking up she had noticed that the other boy seemed to be studying just as hard, she went back to reading. She could stay in a library for the rest of her natural life

(( I suppose you're right, allthough I'm more or less Rp'ing with myself sweatdrop ))  

Knikels

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:39 pm
((i got it!!))
Kali padded around, she was looking for the library. she fond it and saw to students working. She walked over to the girl and shifting into a semihuman form sh esat down across from her.
"Hello." she said to the girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:47 pm
Ari looked up and did a double take, almost falling out of her seat in surprise. " H...Hi.." she was always so nervous when talking to new people. Ari searched for something else to say without seemingly horribly awkward.  

Knikels

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:55 pm
Kali smiled,
"Don't worrry i won't hurt you." she thenshifted into her cat form and curled up on the girls lap purring.
Its okay, this school isn't that bad if you take the time to get used to it. Kali mind spoke to the girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:02 pm
Ari relaxed a little when the girl shape-shifted into cat, whereas others may be disturbed she was more comfortable with animals. She scratched behind the kitties ears and took into consideration what she had to say. Perhaps there was some purpose for her father sending her here after all, at-least she was safe here.  

Knikels

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:07 pm
No one will harm you don't worry. Kali comforted the girl as she purred. she yawned and fell asleep in the girls lap.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games