Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:35 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker just wanted to punch himself in the groin.
He was blushing just as much as her and biting his lip a lot harder too.
After all the scrambling and flipping out, there was pretty much no more issue.
After she left he sat on the bed and popped his neck.
God this sucked.
Such an awkward morning this would be.
He got up and put on some clean clothes.
He shook his hair out and combed through it with his fingers.
Then he headed downstairs and looked at Jacky.
A little blush came back to his cheeks and he laughed it off.
"I told you. I'm sorry... Just... not used to waking up with people."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:39 pm

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah woke up the next morning on the floor. How she had gotten there, a mystery. She blinked a few times, looking over her shoulder. The curtains on the window was open, letting in a little light. She closed her eyes, turning her head away, and sighed.

After a few minutes, she finally got up and made her way to the bathroom. She washed up, and tied her hair back with the ribbon Ritter had gotten her before coming out and heading downstairs. She was still wearing her pajamas -- black shorts, dark pink tank-top, and a white robe.

She noticed Jackson downstairs as well, her cheeks red. "You ok? You're looking a little sick this morning hun.." She gave her a small smile before looking through the cupboards for a bowl and some cereal.

She heard someone else coming down behind her, and ignored the conversation with the music in her head as she poured herself a bowl of chocolate krispies.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:54 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson had actually been making herself toast when Decker walked downstairs, she jumped, hearing his voice and she looked at him, a blush coming back to her face. "I-I know. You did warn me, I still hadn't expected it.."She muttered, looking through the cabinets until she found a jar of peanut butter and set it on the counter. Hearing Savvy she blushed and shook her head "Perfectly fine."She laughed nervously, biting her lip before glancing at Decker. She looked at him, giving him a smile "Do you want something to eat?"She asked, figuring she would try and get off the subject, it was only making her ski-dish and nervous. She didn't exactly wanna be on subject of his friend right now. She tucked some hair behind her ear and started spreading peanut butter on her toast before licking it off the knife and setting it on the table. "Speak now or have to make your own breakfast."She teased, winking at him and wondering if Decker liked sweets, she saw herself as a food maniac when she was really hungry, and she was defiantly a peanut butter whore. She leaned against the counter before pursing her lips and going to the fridge, pouring herself a glass of milk and then sipping at it she figure it would be rude to make herself breakfast and not everyone else. So she sat her milk down and looked at Decker "Do you wanna help me make pancakes for everyone?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:01 pm

Decker shrugged.
He was a little hungry.
Since it was morning he figured it was a good time to bring in his little weather check.
"I was actually thinking of leaving a little earlier than tomorrow. Maybe even tonight. I want to get as many miles down as possible before a whiteout hits the cabin. Those things are dangerous and I've looked up the weather there. A storm is heading there. It could be there within the next week. We still have to stop at the beach and then we can zip over to the cabin in the spare 5 or 6 days. If you and your friends want to."
He waved to Savannah and smiled.
He nodded to Jacky.
"I would love to help. Plus I know where the stuff is in this house. And I can put M&Ms in mine.", he chuckled.
He kinda had an obsession with them.
Ever since 'Lunchables' had came out with M&M dessert pizzas.
He moved over behind her and kissed her neck gently.
He had forgot about her sensitivity.
"Maybe after breakfast I can finish my conversations... and finish sorting my candy. I wanna get that done before I hit the road. I can save the green for me and Damian."
He gave her a mischievous smile and went to get pancake mix and other things that they might need.
He liked having her around.
She was his personal support group.... and he liked that.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:33 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson got the milk out, knowing to make the mix work she would need it and started gathering different things from the fridge, listening to Decker, she pursed her lips, nodding. "Tonight eh?"She muttered, she looked at him with a shrug. "I have no problem with leaving tonight. If the weathers going to get bad it'd be smarter to get there before we end up in a dangerous condition."She said, thinking it over, but getting a little excited at the thought of a beach before frowning softly, her stomach. She wouldn't be able to get in, especially with salt water. She sighed, oh well. She glanced at Savvy and then back to Decker "Their your friends too you know."She grinned, then hearing about M&M's again she laughed, he must have really liked them, she herself liked to top hers with different fruits and whipped cream. She shivered, biting her lip to keep from gasping when he kissed her neck, damn him. At least he didn't bite her.. She would have a hard time with him biting and kissing her neck like that in public. She chuckled a little "Well, you only have Emily and Basque left, but im sure the candy is not what Damian would want to eat, if you get my drift."She winked at him, Damian laughing hysterically in her head, of course he would. She grinned, clicking the stove on and looking at Decker "Now, you have to promise to behave at least a little with Damian out. I know how he gets, and by the sound of it I might have to keep my eye's on you too."She chuckled, kissing him softly before starting to mix things together for the batter, humming softly under her breath, having a habit of humming when she did things.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:38 pm

He nodded.
"Well. If it's okay with them too, we can head out tonight. And whiteouts can get to the point where it is -120 degrees. And winds up to 100 MPH. It gets bad. I've called the staff up there and they've already got 13 backup generators ready. They're just waiting on us and the storm."
He wondered how they would react to the little privacy and constant pampering at the cabin.
The maids and servants were persistent in their work.
The chef was a quiet guy.
He came in 3 times a day... he left without a word and arrived through the back.
He was rarely seen and his check was sent through the mail.
He smiled again at the thought of what Damian would do.
He bit his lip and closed his eyes.
Suppressing the dirty thoughts.
"Yes. Emily and Basque. I can't wait to meet Emily. I'm sure Basque is good too. He seems a bit offish to me though. I have no clue why, but that is why he goes last."
He smiled at her.
"Don't worry about us. I won't let anything happen. Just kissing if anything. I want you to save yourself... it's only right. You deserve... someone that is not like me."
He frowned a bit.
He honestly meant that...
He wanted her to be happy and happy was not really a part of him.
His emotions weren't sorted into personalities like hers and he couldn't tell which ones he had and which ones he lacked.
But he had never been genuinely happy.
He had been happy... but with material things and such.
Not because of something going right or because his day had went good.
He tilted his head and pulled out a few other bowls.
"We can split the batter and make different kinds if you want... blueberry and cinnamon and M&M... whatever everyone wants."
He smiled at her and bumped her hip slightly.
He ruffled her hair.
"I'm still sorry about this morning. I'll take a sleeping pill tonight so it won't happen. It only happens during REM sleep. Which is the state of sleep you dream in. If I take a Melatonin it should stop the Rapid Eye Movement."
He chuckled.
"Though I don't think I will be getting much sleep tonight on the road. I'm probably going to relax and nap a little today. Unless you or anyone need anything from the store or something."
He watched her hands as she stirred the batter.
He was going to have to be really careful around Damian.
Fer sure.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:22 am

User ImageUser Image

Jackson nodded, at least he had things prepared. "I don't think they'll mind..but im worried about Seth ya know, having his withdraws right now. Do you think he could travel?"She asked, raising an eyebrow. She wasn't really worried about herself so much, and she had a feeling her's were going to start soon enough, she wouldn't be as bad as Seth since he had been taking them a lot earlier an age than she did, and ate them like candy, but nonetheless. She laughed, licking some batter form her fingers and rose and eyebrow "Now why would you be excited to see her? Because she promised to behave?"She was curious about it, and she wondered if Emily would even keep her promise, it was Emily. She pursed her lips "Well, Basque would be..well I suppose I can call him my Muse."She chuckled, he was the artistic side of her but she would let Decker assess his view on him when they talked. Hearing what he said she blushed but felt herself sink a little, Damain sighed too while Emily laughed and Marie had to question it a little. She set the bowl down, setting her hands on her hips and walking over to Decker, kissing him softly and looking him the eye's "Decker, what if I don't want to save myself? It's my choice who I lose myself to okay, and right now, you make me really happy, and I can't stay mad at you, even if I get embarrassed or you make a stupid mistake, get it through your thick skull that as far as im concerned im with you okay."She grinned, meaning every word and tapping his nose, chuckling when he bumped her hip and ruffled her hair. She tucked some of her hair behind her ear, started to split the batter in them and whistling 'I Caught Fire' by The Used while blushing a little and laughing at his morning problem. She would have called it a little problem but it wasn't exactly small from her view so it wasn't fitting. She sent him a smile "It's up to you what you do, it didn't exactly bother me..it just uh..shocked me. It's only natural. And if you need to sleep go ahead and sleep."She grinned, getting some blueberries from the fridge and starting to mix them in her bowl of batter, licking her lips. She hadn't had blueberry pancakes since..she stopped. Biting her lip. Her mom was the one who had taught her how to make pancakes in the first place. She sighed, going back to what she was doing, it was a little late to be concerned about her mother now.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Decker looked at her and tilted his head.
"Seth should be okay. He should have a little more than a hangover and a sore throat. Minor aches and pains, nothing serious. I'm more worried about you. You're going to have them soon. Way soon."
He grinned at her.
"I'm excited to see them all, but that accent gives me such a hard-on.", he teased.
It was mostly a joke, but it was still kinda the truth.
Accents were hot.
End of story.
"The Muse? So he helps draw all the dirty things that Damian comes up with? That is some talent."
He thought for a second and looked at her.
"Do I get to see your art?"
He watched her walk over and smiled when she kissed him.
He smirked and slummed cause of what she said.
"You don't have to save yourself. Go do who and whatever you want, as long as you are happy, but understand... I'm not waiting on you to put out. You're gonna have to wait for me. If you even want it with me. I know you get to choose who you lose yourself to, but if you choose me... in the end it is my decision whether to do you or not. I'm glad I make you happy, but I don't want you to make a mistake. If you can't save it for the right moment, I will."
And he meant that.
If she couldn't save herself, he would save her from a mistake.
He smiled slightly.
She was with him.
And it was great.
"I'll get some sleep later. Let's cook now, though. I'm starving.", he murmured.
He patted down his pockets and pulled out two fun-size packets of M&Ms.
He opened them and added them into his bowl of batter.
He hoped today was a good day.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:14 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson bit her lip, knowing that already. "I know.. and ill admit im worried, but im a stubborn sick person. So I probably won't want any help unless im dieing. So, unless your just as stubborn with helping me, im gonna be by myself with this one."She nodded, like she was stating a fact, but, she wouldn't really be alone, she had her voices, and she would like to think that they would help. She blushed, laughing at Decker and looking at him, raising an eyebrow "Really now? Well you happen to have a multilingual girl standing right in front of you."She chuckled, that was new. Thinking of what language to use she giggled "Si votre recherche d'un dur se sentent dessus libre pour venir à moi(If your looking for a hard on feel free to come to me)" Yes, she did just flirt with Decker in French, and no, she wasn't going to tell him what she said. "That was french. And feel free to ask me to say anything, it's happened before."She smiled, it was fortunate that he liked accents, but Emily..maybe not so much. She would take advantage of that. She blushed, scratching at her cheek. "Erm well, he helps draw all the dirty things me and Damian come up with."She chuckled, and shrugged her shoulders, starting to make her pancakes and smiling "I don't see why not. I don't have anything to hide."Well, that was a lie, her fantasy notebook wasn't exactly the drawings she wanted Decker to see, especially with the sketch's she had done lately..with him in them. So, defiantly not that notebook. She rose an eyebrow, flipping her pancake, listening to what he had to say. "I know I don't have to, but thats what im doing. And im more than ready to wait, ive been waiting for 18 years, and im willing to wait longer, it doesn't really worry me on the whole waiting part."She chuckled, and that was the truth. She had technically lived with Seth, and she had Damian, and Emily. They had indeed tried to push her to commit the deed but she was more than her voices, she wasn't persuaded easily to do things she didn't want to do. She chuckled "Alright then, food it is."She smiled, flipping her pancakes again and flopping it onto a plate, adding another one to the pan she licked her lips, already hungrier than she thought she was. Seeing his mini bags of M&M's she grinned "Does someone have an M&M fetish?"She teased, winking at him and flipping another pancake onto her plate.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Savannah was chowing down on her cereal, trying to not listen to Jackson's and Decker's conversation, and was failing at it. She chewed and tried to keep to herself as they chatted. She almost started blushing herself when Decker mentioned taking her. He was being very sweet to her.

She looked over as he started adding M&M's into the pancake batter. She walked over, putting her bowl on the counter and looking up at him. "There best be enough in that batter for me too." She smiled at him before taking another bite of her cereal. She looked over at Jackson and gave her a wink, letting her know she wasn't trying anything, and she wouldn't. She didn't really know this guy anyway, so, she wouldn't be in to him.

She was very hungry today for some reason, though she thought she knew the reason why. And that reason, if true, was going to come with a full week of mood swings, crankiness, and cramps. She drank the milk left in the bowl, then turned and put her dishes in the sink.

[[I didn't quite know how to put that >.< ]]

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:00 pm

User Image

Jake felt sleep leaving and rolled over a bit as he mostly didnt want to wake. He bumped into something warm and soft and for a moment was confused, until he opened his eyes and saw Kairi lying next to him. Smiling at her he remembered last night. Though nothing happened he knew she wanted him just like he did her. Rolling to the side he placed his feet on the floor and stretched. Smiling a bit still half asleep he walked to his bag to get his toothbrush to brush his teeth. Afterwards seeing her still asleep he kissed her forehead softly and walked downstairs and saw Decker, Savannah and Jacky. He smiled at them warmly and took a seat. The mornings at least the voices werent morning people and didnt start til later. "Hello everybody. Sleep well?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm

He eyed her.
"Whether you want help or not, I'm going to be there."
That was all he was going to say to that.
He cocked an eyebrow at her.
Yep.
Accents did it.
He frowned at her and pressed his hips to the side of hers, letting her get the drift of what she did.
"Thank you for that.", he said sarcastically.
He tilted his head.
"Say... um... 'f*ck me'. I wanna know how Frenchies say it."
He smiled and pulled his hips away from her.
She probably got the point the second he touched her like that.
"So you do draw dirty art? I wanna see those.", he murmured.
A catty grin tracing his lips.
"I wanna see who you dream about. I was kinda thinking Seth, but he looks like he's going down the rainbow road.", he chuckled.
He moved closer to her and blew air over her neck.
"Unless you do have something to hide... that's fine too."
He moved back to his bowl.
He sorted the little packets of M&Ms and mixed them in the batter.
"Well. Waiting is just as good as saving yourself for the right guy. As long as you know what you're doing and who you do it with."
He smiled and tilted his head, looking at her.
"M&Ms are my favorite. They can be endorphins and they are portable and chocolaty. They are everything... And perfect for foreplay."
He looked at her when he said that last part.
He bit his lip.
"So yes. I do have a fetish."
He perked up hearing Savannah.
"Yeah. There's plenty.", he said smiling.
He patted his pockets down and pulled out another pack, sorting and adding them.
That was one of the first times she had spoken to him.
He was a little surprised.
"Yeah. I slept great. A little weird this morning, though. Most unfortunate."
He chuckled slightly and looked at Jacky.

EDITED.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:51 pm

User Image

Jake flushed a bit at what he implied and grabbed a bowl and the box of cereal. He never seemed to get there at a time that they werent busy. But then again it wasnt his place to be noticed. He made it away from them and left the room in a hurry. After last night he didnt want to hear the lustful things that Decker was telling Jacky. Taking a few bites he made sure to leave them far behind and walked outside and down to the lake. It couldnt have been more awkward if he just walked in with them having sex, he guessed Savannah just had that kind of fetish or something to even sit there. He wouldnt disturb them with his presence. But then again, guessing the way Decker was, he wouldnt be around her much anymore. It made him a bit sad but he accepted it as his fate. And that was when the voices started to pick up.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Savannah looked over to Jake as he walked in, then walked right back out with the cereal. She shrugged to herself, then looked back over to Decker as he put some more M&M's into the pancake batter.

She smiled and took one of the ones he had set aside, then looked at Jacky. "I can't find Krysta anywhere. Would you know where she went to after dinner last night?" She cocked her head to the side. She was starting to really like this Krysta girl, but, right when she really wanted to talk to her, she seemed to be missing.

She was trying very hard to ignore the rest of their conversation, trying to get lost in her own thoughts. She bit her lip as they continued to talk, sneaking away another M&M.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games