Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:53 pm
((I haven't even talked to Lunar since Thursday. It's partially my fault that she hasn't posted anyway. Usagi's taking ehr sweet time getting to the Hikawa Jinja with Artemis sweatdrop ))

"That's Suiseki. Before I moved away from Japan he and I were good friends," Daiki answered for Suiseki. The green haired man grinned as he looked Makoto over quickly. "So you're the good cook Usagi-san always bragged about, huh? She and I had the same home economics class."

~*~

Usagi reached the main building of the shrine and headed towards Rei's room. She hadn't even noticed Hotaru or Yuuichirou on her way. She visited so often that it was an automatic reaction on her part. "Rei-chan! I'm here!" she called loudly as she reached the door to Rei's bedroom.

((I'll pot more after I get back from my night class. DInner's ready and I gotta eat fast so I can go catch my bus. I'll leave Lunar a message to post!))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:23 pm
lightsenshi
Haru likewise delved into the food that he'd heated up. Unlike Setsuna, he already knew how good it was. He ate in silence, quite hungry as he'd skipped lunch earlier that day. Once done, he waited until she was finished before lifting her hand and kissing it. He smiled then picked up the wine bottle and lead her into the bedroom without (hopefully) any protests. He wasn't planning on getting drunk alone, after all.

Setsuna had a grin on her face, "Haru!" She said, half staying put, half letting him lead her, "I'm not that kind of girl..." She blushed, "I mean..." Oh, what do I mean? She asked herself silently. She shrugged instead and left her sentance unfinished. Unless Haru had a good counter-argument to throw at her, she would just go home and sleep there. alone.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:34 pm
psychotic__Gal
Setsuna had a grin on her face, "Haru!" She said, half staying put, half letting him lead her, "I'm not that kind of girl..." She blushed, "I mean..." Oh, what do I mean? She asked herself silently. She shrugged instead and left her sentance unfinished. Unless Haru had a good counter-argument to throw at her, she would just go home and sleep there. alone.

"You're not going to let me drink all alone, are you?" Haru had a slightly pouty expression on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:02 pm
"I haven't let you," She reminded him with another dazzling smile on her lips, "After all," She glanced down at her digital watch on her left wrist, "I've been drinking with you for almost two and a half hours." She stood, then sat back down, "Woah... yeah... I'd say two and a half hours. I have the head-ache to prove it." She sighed, "I'll stay if you have any aspirin... I'm all out at home." I am so going to pay for this, she thought, as she stood up again.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:55 pm
psychotic__Gal
"I haven't let you," She reminded him with another dazzling smile on her lips, "After all," She glanced down at her digital watch on her left wrist, "I've been drinking with you for almost two and a half hours." She stood, then sat back down, "Woah... yeah... I'd say two and a half hours. I have the head-ache to prove it." She sighed, "I'll stay if you have any aspirin... I'm all out at home." I am so going to pay for this, she thought, as she stood up again.

"Sure." Haru took a drink directly from the bottle then plopped down on the bed. "Middle shelf, next to the hangover pills."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:04 pm
Setsuna went to where he indicated. She took two of the little white pills. looking into the mirror, she grimaced. Her hair looked incredibly tangled. She took a brush from the purse she was carrying and untangled her hair. Soon, it was soft and untangled again. She washed her face in the sink and felt much better. She walked back into the bedroom and sat down on the bed with a sigh and a smile, "Thank you," She said cheerfully, "I feel much better."  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:10 am
Solar Kitty-chan

"That's Suiseki. Before I moved away from Japan he and I were good friends," Daiki answered for Suiseki. The green haired man grinned as he looked Makoto over quickly. "So you're the good cook Usagi-san always bragged about, huh? She and I had the same home economics class."

Makoto hid a grimace. Poor Usagi-chan...she'd never quite gotten the hang of cooking. She was getting better, but Makoto still felt bad for the teacher of that class. Behind her, she saw Ami quickly turn to look the other direction in an attempt to hid her grimace. She smiled at that and turned back, and ended up staring at the necklace Daiki was wearing. Makoto looked up; it was strange since she was usually the tallest and had to look down instead of up at people.

"Usagi-chan will brag about anyone. She's just that type of person...but I'm glad you survived Home Ec...does that mean you cook?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:57 pm
psychotic__Gal
Setsuna went to where he indicated. She took two of the little white pills. looking into the mirror, she grimaced. Her hair looked incredibly tangled. She took a brush from the purse she was carrying and untangled her hair. Soon, it was soft and untangled again. She washed her face in the sink and felt much better. She walked back into the bedroom and sat down on the bed with a sigh and a smile, "Thank you," She said cheerfully, "I feel much better."

"That's good." Haru offered the wine bottle to Setsuna cheerfully. He'd planned to finish the bottle off tonight and was glad that he wasn't going to be the only one doing it.  

lightsenshi

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:29 pm
Daiki turned crimson and looked up so no one could see. "Well, y'see..." he said, trying to figure how to put his thoughts so he wouldn't embarrass himself. 'How can I say I did much, much worse than Usagi-san?' he thought, still not looking down at Makoto.

"My mother's an awesome cook, isn't it supposed to be genetic?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:00 pm
She smiled teasingly, "No manners anymore, I take it?" She laughed lightly, taking a drink from the almost empty bottle, "Oh, well. I don't want you to have more glasses to wash." She thought for a minute: What was she saying?  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:13 pm
psychotic__Gal
She smiled teasingly, "No manners anymore, I take it?" She laughed lightly, taking a drink from the almost empty bottle, "Oh, well. I don't want you to have more glasses to wash." She thought for a minute: What was she saying?

"Nope, it sure doesn't." Haru smiled back to Setsuna, retrieving the bottle long enough to take another drink from it. He was definitely feeling buzzed and would be fully drunk before the bottle was empty. Even with her help.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:20 pm
Rei was busy braiding her hair when she heard her friend's voice in the hallway. Putting her hair in a braid was something she almost never did, but she thought it would be a good look for her for today. "I'll be ready in a second!" called the dark-haired teen to the blonde. She carefully applied a pale red colour to her eye lids, and then slid open the door to her room.

Careful to lift only the edges of her dress slightly, the Fire Senshi smiled. "What do you think? Too much?" she asked, pivoting slightly so Usagi could get a better look at what she was wearing.  

Lunar Wolf-Piggy

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:13 am
Solar Kitty-chan
Daiki turned crimson and looked up so no one could see. "Well, y'see..." he said, trying to figure how to put his thoughts so he wouldn't embarrass himself. 'How can I say I did much, much worse than Usagi-san?' he thought, still not looking down at Makoto.

"My mother's an awesome cook, isn't it supposed to be genetic?"

Makoto shrugged in confusion. "I don't know...." She refrained from saying that her own parents had died before she could remember anything like that. She didn't show it though. "I've never heard that, but maybe it's true..." It was a strange reply in any case. "So do you two cook, Aisu-san, Suiseki-san?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:29 am
Aisu nodded slightly. "A bit. I live by myself so I needed to learn. The best I can do, though, is potato soup."

At first it seemed a bit odd to Aisu that she was talking to normally to these girls. But she felt like she knew them quite well.  

Darkness Cake

Rawfully Smutty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:35 pm
"I can toast bread...but half the time it gets burnt." He felt more comfortable with these people for some reason, maybe it was because one of his friends was here as well.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games