Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:24 pm

User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan heard what Akatan had said and smirked. "Okay...sure you were holding back" she said with a laugh. She soon felt a vibration from the tree. "Oh...Fayte has finished his trial" she said as she began to walk out of the door, and advancing towards the tree to greet Fayte.

Give in to temptation...
...I mean...what's the worst that could happen?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:25 pm

~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo was about to go after Xalain and Hitmo when a bright light flashed behind her. Echo turned staring openly at the tree. Why did this seem so familiar? Suddenly Fayte stepped or rather fell out of the tree. He was covered in cuts and bruises. She jogged over to him. "Are you okay?" she asked kneeling. Echo had seen him beat up before but not like this. She moved her arm under his other shoulder to help carry him along with Sumiko. "Geez, what happened in there?!" she said rising slowly.

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:31 pm

User Image

Destiny

Destiny glided towards her brother and smiled. It seemed that he was busy with the others so she kept to herself. She began to hold on to her fragment as she squeezed it. Looking at the tree she smiled. She was very happy for him and now that he had proven himself stronger, he was now certified by his divine fragment. She would have to prove herself in her studies as well. She sighed and sat down in the air, still hovering.

I know my path....
...And I'm prepared to follow it.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:35 pm

╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi watched as Lilith started heading back
to the palace. Then something caught her eye. It was the bright light that was shining from the opening of the tree. She walked over and then saw Fayte with some of the others. She saw the glasses that were on his face and knew that those were The Eyes of the World."Well it seems you have done it Fayte, but look at all those cuts."she shook her head then smiled at him.

-calla lily cat-

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Fayte looked up seeing Echo. Visions of his trial flashed in his mind mostly about her being his final opponent he remembered her in the silk dress, a light blush spread across his face. " Uh...What happened? I...uh had a fight with a strong opponent. " He said with a slightly nervous laugh. He looked upward seeing Destiny. " Get over here Destiny! You've got to stop being to shy you've known these people for years. " He said smiling to his little sister. He looked back at everyone, it was nice to know that he had friends that cared so much. " Hey Hitomi did the thought of me losing ever cross your mind? " He asked wiht a laugh.

In the distance in fact nearly an entire mile away staring through the barrel of a sniper rifle stood a man encased in black tight stealth gear, a helmet with a visor covered his head as he talked through a head piece in his helmet. " They're in Meracitile, The Lord of Vackel just acquired his Divine Fragment, nothing to extaordinary is happening......Are you aure?......All right, returning to base. " He said as his link was severed. He backed away into the night disappearing into thin air.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:46 pm

User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal looked at Destiny and smiled "hey there you are you must have been hiding" He said. He tried to hide the fact that over the years he had developed a small crush on destiny. He shook his head he had been in thought for a moment. "Hey shouldn't we be celebrating I'm mean he passed" He said. He looked at Fayte he seemed to have a crush on someone to or so he could guess since Fayte didn't normally stammer.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:46 pm

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

"Ah...I can see him." Akatan said as turned towards the tree. "Race you there." In a flash, he leaves an afterimage and a trail of light behind him. At a speed rivaling teleportation, he appears by the door of the castle now looking at Fayte. Saying something to him would come a bit later.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:49 pm

╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi laughed"Maybe it did cross my
mind."she said. She looked over at Kendal when he talked about celebrating,and she remembere that Morrigan was going to throw a celebration dinner for him."Oh yes Morrigan said that there would be a celebration dinner for you Fayte."she told him.

-calla lily cat-

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:54 pm

~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo dropped her arm allowing him to rise on his own. Fayte had acquired his family's Divine Fragment The Eye of the World. ".a strong opponent.." she murmured thinking. All trials were different after all. A slight smile graced her cheeks. She hadn't realized it but she had been somewhat worried. Echo blinked at him slightly curious as to what he was thinking for his prions shifted ever so slightly. She also told herself to remember the 'westearn clearing'. Echo saw Destiny standing there. The priestess was still shy and for some reason Echo felt slightly protective of her. It was unexplainable for the most part. But maybe the girl reminded her of someone she'd lost long ago. Echo raised an eyebrow at Kendal but said nothing. Seemed like everyone had their 'secrets' now. It was becoming somewhat amusing. Echo nodded at Hitomi's statement. "that sounds like Morrigan" Echo said.

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:56 pm

∫Sumiko noticed the light blush that
appeared across his face. She decided to keep it to herself though. But she did
start to wonder why he blushed and what about. She pushed it to the back of her
mind and focused on what was going on around her. She listened to what Hitomi
said. She hadn't really though about herself all this time so she didn't realize till
now that she was a little hungry and could go for some tasty food right now.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:57 pm

User Image
Xalain Valkash

seeing every one by the tree and fayte, Xalain decided to keep his distance he had memory's of his own trial. He remembered the the things he did and saw, he cringed at the though it was an experience that frightened him to no end even to this day. after a little bit of every one congratulating fayte, he stepped forward "if you will all fallow me to the castle the dinning hall has been prepared for lord Vackel for his victory in the trial" he gave a slight bow "so when you are all ready please let me know."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:57 pm

User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan soon followed behind Akatan and heard the end of Fayte's question. Running her fingers through her hair she replied. "Well to be honest...I though you would have died in there" she said nonchalantly. She soon looked at everyone and did a mental count. It was enough for everyone.

Give in to temptation...
...I mean...what's the worst that could happen?

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:01 pm

User Image

Destiny

Destiny heard her brother call her out. "I'm sorry Fayte" she said as she glided towards him giving him a hug. A strange light surrouned them as Fayte's wounds were healed. Looking at Kendal she smiled. "No I was here the whole time" she said. She had a tendancy of blending in with the background.

I know my path...
...and I'm prepared to follow it
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:01 pm

" Awww Morrigan really does care. " He said jokingly. He watched as Akatan appeared seemingly from nowhere. " Wow, that's some speed right there sir. " He said lookin at Akatan through his new Fragment. He watched as Morrigan to came into view. " Morrigan I thought I told you that this trial wasn't a big deal, every single one of the Lords and Ladies goes through it, you of all people should know it's not very unusual. " He said with a smile. He was happy she cared though it reminded him that she was a better person then some people believe. Fayte looked up into the sky with his fragment on. He raised an eyebrow, with these lenses he could see things that were far from his reach before, he say tiny wisps of light dart across the sky, " Wow...they're interesting. " He said quietly studying the tiny glimmers of light. With his wounds healed by Destiny Fayte was able to easily able to stand up. He looked at the man that had addressed him as Lord Vackel and sighed. " Fayte is fine, it's flattering you keep my rank in mind but I see ranks like that as just another way to seperate myself from my people. " He smiled again showing that he was a nice guy.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:04 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

Akatan walks over to Morrigan, Fayte, Hitomi and Sumiko applauding Fayte's survival in the trial area. "Ah. My boy has returned in one piece. I wish I could say the same for your clothes sir, but hey. At least you're back." He looks over to Morrigan, then back at him. "Morrigan has a celebration setup for you my friend. You ready to relax finally?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games