Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:14 pm
Kagetsukiko
Kuro, who had decided to roost in Shiro's soft, white hair, watched curiously from his perch. Looking down a bit at Shiro, the raven noticed the boys eyes start to change. Kuro thought quietly to himself, . Quietly storing away that bit of information for a later retelling, Kuro continued to quietly watch the drama unfold.

((You use "" for talking not <>))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:17 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo looked sternly but calmly at Shiro.

"Listen Shiro, it's not like you will never see your sensei again but I am in charge of the progress my villagers. I placed you in Auron's squad to be only temporary but now is the time I must pull you out. You're one of the few lightning users in the village and with my training you could be ready to become Chunin."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 154 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:17 pm
(OOC: He's not talking, he's thinking. Sorry, but that's just something I use to differentiate between "talking" and just to make it easier to keep track of what my character is doing sweatdrop .)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:25 pm
User ImageHe continued to stare up at Hanzo, before breaking the stretching silence with his, suprisingly, calm voice. "Aren't you really busy with the village? Would it be that illogical that I still train under Auron-sensei when you're working? I've been-" His demeanor seemed to soften a bit, as he risked a quick glance at Auron, before darting his focus back onto the Hokage, his voice not as firm as it had been."I'm learning Oil jutsu from Auron-sensei. He's said that I'm doing suprisingly well with it. I don't think I'd acclimate well to someone else's approach to teaching it very well." He was still angry, though, as anyone who actually knew him, knew that if he was actually using his wide vocabulary, he was either mad, or scared.  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц
FIRE BY ITSELF DOES NOT BURN...
BUT WHEN SET TO A PILE OF LEAVES,
THE FLAMES BURN MORE BRIGHTLY THAN EVER...

LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE BLADE
MY FLAMES OF PRIDE SHALL REACH TOWARDS THE HEAVENS.

xxx♠ ♠xxxSwornxxtoxxProtectxxwithxxmyxxFlamesxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

Auron RyokuxxxxKonohagakurexxxxOininxxxxNiha JinchuurikiUser Image

The angel descends from the fiery heavens,x x x
Her inescapable flames swathing the Earthx x x
Engulfing all who have sinned against her.x x x

Stepping in between them, Auron turned to the Hokage and said, "Lord Hokage. I may have a compromise that both of you might be willing to work with.......that is....if you are willing to listen to it".

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:33 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Before you say anything Auron, I want you to pretend that I'm not your Hokage and for you to tell me as if I were a Chunin like yourself what you really think of this. Are you determined to try and keep Shiro on your squad or not?"

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:42 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron seemed to choke on air as the Hokage told Auron what to do. Put him on equal level as the Hokage? He was almost asking for the impossible..no matter how hard he tried to imagine it, Auron couldn't see Hanzo as a chuunin. But yet....Hanzo gave him an order....but...all he could do was stay silent. He didn't know what to say. He was torn between his own feelings, and what was best for Shiro. Damnit. If only the Hokage would have listened to his compromise first and not back him up into this corner. Auron however, would do as he say. Clenching his fists tightly he turned his gaze to the floor as he said one sentence and one sentence only, "I want him to stay". The tone of his voice was obvious that a part of him, the logical side of him, said that having Shiro stay with the Hokage was the best decision. He hoped saying that wasn't a mistake. He couldn't help but wonder how Hanzo would think of Auron now knowing that his personal feelings were getting in the way of Shiro's potential. This was quite the situation Auron had gotten himself into.

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Without saying a word Hanzo walked back to his desk grabbing something and hiding it behind his back as he walked forward to Auron. He then handed him a scroll.

"Here are the lightning jutsu I'd like you to teach him. You cannot perform the jutsu but you can show him how to use his chakra to form the element and show him the handsigns."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:14 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron was a bit taken aback by that. He tried to examine Hanzo's expression but he could find nothing there. All in all, Auron was filled with happiness....but however...he had something else to talk to Hanzo about. Turning to Shiro, he walked up to him, grabbed his hands, placed the scrolls in his hands and said, "Don't say a word. Just go with it. Go pick up Vincente and head to the Squad 1 training grounds. Now go, I have something personal to talk to the Hokage about that doesn't concern you. When I get back to the grounds, expect the most severe training you have ever been through". After that Auron gave a warm smile and waited for Shiro to leave.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:29 pm

As soon as Shiro would leave, Hanzo would look at Auron, slightly puzzled and ask.

"What did you want to talk about Auron?'

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:49 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

As soon as Shiro would leave, and the door was closed behind him, Auron would answer Hanzo's question. Sitting down onto a nearby chair, Auron sighed and said, "Thanks. Anyways, I still want to talk to you about the compromise I mentioned earlier. One part of it has just been solved but I want to tell it to you and see what you think". Leaning back into his chair, Auron began with, "Jiro Uchiha has neglected his duties and has not shown up on time for are meetings. I haven't even seen him in the past months. He is not showing much dedication. I do not need deadweight filling up my team slots. Everyone of my students has been pulling their fair sure of both work and training, except for Jiro. With your permission, I propose we kick him off my squad. Respectfully of course. By doing so, i can take in that student you wanted to replace Shiro with. What do you say"? In Auron's opinion, it was a rather good deal. Replace someone who doesn't take being a shinobi seriously with some fresh meat. He patiently awaited his response.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:52 pm
User ImageHe blinked, suprised to suddenly find a scroll in his hands. He looked up, hearing the instructions... And seeing a smile. He blinked again, and nodded, placing a small note on the edge of the Hokage's desk, before departing, saying a small, "Arigatou, Hokage-ji-san," before he closed the door.
Once outside, he looked up at the raven still nestled in his hair, a grin on his face.
"I don't think Auron'll mind if I write a quick letter first, right?" Not waiting for an answer, he pulled out a small scroll he always kept on him, and started writing.

{EXIT}

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:45 pm

((Sorry for the hour pause there I had supper and watched some tv.))

Hanzo nodded.

"It's a shame, Jiro Uchiha had potential...."

Hanzo walked over to his desk and hauld out a file, before walking over to Auron and handing him it.

"His name is Ritsuki Shenzaki, son of the deceased Sannin Raito Shenzaki. He's a ninjutsu class, with fire and wind elements. I'll give you a moment to look over his file I need to go send a messenger bird."

He said as he turned towards his window, called a bird and attached a note to it.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:57 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron was glad that Hanzo agreed to his proposal, at least a part of it anyways. Looking over his file, Auron said with a chuckle while Hanzo prepared the note, "Hmm..besides being a ninjutsu class this guy has the same elements as me...that will make it much easier to train him"....As soon as Hanzo would finish with the bird, Auron said, "Anyways, I appreciate you keeping Shiro on my squad and all, but I think you should have heard this next part of the proposal first. How bout you tutor him? He will still be a member of squad 1, but as soon as you have the time, you can teach him some lightning jutsu..you will obviously do a better job than I will have with that element. But before that I want to teach him a weapon style and all the oil jutsu up to chuunin level. Then after that, as a Squad One member, he is your for the teachings. The problem wasn't you teaching him...the problem was him leaving the squad...which..of course we don't need to bring up anymore but you get the point. If you wish, for Shiro's benefit, you can still teach him".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games