Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unit#003

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:48 pm
Lucus started to twitch slightly. "Wait things are that bad? Who is this youma? Are there any scouts or knights yet?" He began looking around not able to look the boy in the face. It wasn't that he felt guilty, he just knew the boy would see right through him...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:20 pm
"We fought one youma, but we defeated it. There are two other senshi. And we still haven't gotten to go see the Queen or King... I hope they're okay..." He didn't give away his identity, in case he wasn't a good cat.  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:48 pm
Lucus nuzzled the boys neck once more. "Come on, your mother seemed like she was still angry at me. At least let me walk? I mean It has to be annoying to have my thin body on your shoulders..." His tail tickled kaze's neck convincingly trying to let him down.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:37 am
"Actually, it's not. Whenever Diana was off at school, there was a kitten who always hung around the house. Since I got sick a lot when I was little, the kitten was my first friend."  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:05 am
Lucus shot his mouth for awhile trying to come up with another clever plan to run away from his inevidable fate... His mind was a tottal blank. "So... What time period are we in anyway? I don't remember this from my history texts... Then again I was always kinda distracted in that class..." His mind began to wander off.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:42 am
"This is the 30th Century, Crystal Tokyo." They finally made it to the palace. Kaze walked in, knowing now that the barrier wouldn't touch him. They reached the throne room where Luna was waiting.

She stood up and walked over, smiling. "Welcome Lucas."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:52 pm
((Ahhh sorry I haven't posted for awhile in here, could someone give me a brief discription of everything that has happened?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:40 pm
((All that's happened is Natsu and Kaze tied, a cat (who was once a knight, though we don't know it yet) appeared, Luna called and now Kaze is at the palace. I'm gonna have a youma appear near the palace in order to get Lucas a chance to fight.))  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:28 am
((Ohh that's always fun 3nodding ))

Natsu nodded as he watched Kaze head out the door. There was something strange about that cat that was with him, but then again he was probably being just paranoid. He had been since finding out he had powers he was suppose to use to protect the earth and Kaze with. He just hoped nothing happened to him on his way to see Luna.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:33 pm
Lucus smiled at Luna in the most charming way he could muster. "You look incredable, aging only made you more beautifull if that is even possible. I'm sorry about this, but I have an important date to attend to so if we're through, I'll just be leaving..." He walked around kazes shoulders trying to find a way down without jumping and began curssing his size under his breath. Failing to find an escape route he side and slumped back down on the boys shoulder.  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:15 pm
Luna bent down and faced Lucas. "What could be more important than meeting the future ruler of Crystal Tokyo?" She giggled slightly at the small cat.

Kaze sighed, feeling slightly left out, since Luna knew the cat and he didn't. Suddenly, he felt a strong energy from outside the palace. His eyes widened at the realization. "Mo -- Luna! I think there's a youma outside! I'm gonna to check. Lucas..." he placed the cat into Luna's arms. "...Stay here!" He ran off toward the energy.

Luna watched worriedly. "Lucas... can you still access any of your knight powers? Cause I have a feeling he's gonna need some help out there..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:22 pm
Lucus rubbed his body against lunas, enjoying the feel of a true woman holding him rather then the broad shoulders of a boy. "This brings back memories..." If cats could blush lucus would have at that moment. Turning to look after the boy he concentrated for a moment.

"I can unlock a little, but this curse still binds me. It's going to take a lot of energy to go human..." He frowned and nuzzled her chest absently. Then jumped down from her arms and bolted for the door... "You owe me dinner for this rescue, or perhaps a home. Maybe something in a female dorm or all girls bath house... Those still exist right?"

As he turned the corner into the hallway luna was cut from his sight and he sighed deeply at the thought of a love lost... Only 98731 left, but as each one became married he felt the loss deeply.  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:32 pm
Luna rolled her eyes at the cat as he dissapeared from her sight. "I hope Lucas finally manages to find someone... as perverted as he is, he's still a good guy..."

--Outside--

Kaze exited the palace to see a large youma, with blades for arms, slashing around at some of the people. Kaze hid behind a tree. Just as he was about to transform, the youma slashed the tree, hitting Kaze as well. He hissed in pain as the blade sliced into his left side. He flew into the palace wall, blood staining his clothes and the wall as well. He managed to stand up as he heard a giggle from in the air. Floating there was a girl with long blond hair and errie red eyes. She smiled at him before dissapearing. Kaze stared at the youma, wishing that someone was around that could help him...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:48 pm
Lucus took a minute to find his way outside, when he did find it he was none to pleased. Running forward he stood by kaze defensively. "What are you doing kid? This is an easy one. Get up and change." His eyes never left the youma. There was something wierd about the thing, but he couldn't quite figure out what it was. Breathing deeply he began trying to transform to help kaze, but his body just wouldn't do it... He snarled and charged the creatures feet making sure to avoid the blades while he tryed to throw the creature off.  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:54 pm
Kaze watched Lucas for a moment before gathering himself. "Moon Prism Power, Make UP!" Kaze changed into Angelic Moonlight Knight. "Hey youma! How dare you attack innocent people in front of this holy place. In the name of the moon, I will punish you!" Kaze drew his sword and pointed it at the youma. "Lucas, get out of the way!" Once he was sure the cat was safer, Kaze ran toward the youma, slashing with his sword.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff