Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sceptile walked into the room as Clefairy left it.

"I think you have another problem." He said, looking back at the door.

"So tell me, whats the problem." He turned back to the mouse though, he already knew what was going on, he just wanted to hear it from her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:55 am
User Image

Raichu turned quickly and saw the sceptile standing there "H-how the hell did you get in my room grassy"!? she blinked hearing his questions and she relaxed and a sad expression set in as she looked away "Its...nothing im fine really". The mouse looked outside the window again "Besides...knowing you..you wouldnt care anyway"

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:31 am
"You don't know anything about me." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:11 pm
User Image
Mijirnir The Absol

Mijirnir had stood idle long enough. This ghost Pokemon was nothing short of being fishy so he decided to completely make himself known. "... You. Haunter..." He said as he leaped forth towards him and the Kirlia that stood near. "... Things are alittle bright out here for you, are they not..? You are no normal Pokemon. Who are you..?" He immediately questioned. Taking notice that the Kirlia was also very curious of it's presence Mijirnir along with Kirlia awaited it's response.

* Lv. 51 *
HP : 100%

Zero_Armoro

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:55 am
User Image

Raichu sighed and looked up at him "Listen id rather not go into it..its something i gotta deal with by myself.." she opened her window and began to crawl out "Im gonna go out for a while,see you in the morning.." the electric type then made its out the window and ran into the near by dark forest. It wasnt long until she left the behind,finding an open space she sighed and flopped down on the cool grass beneath her and looked up at the stars. This reminded her of when she was lost out in the woods after she had ran away but it didnt matter now she knew the way home. The electric mouse began to doze off a bit and not to soon feel asleep under the full moon.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:41 am
Flygon had now finished his snack and was walking along the forest's path once again searching for soemthing interesting to do. "Things seem to be a bit too peaceful now a days." he said to himself looking at his surrroundings.  

FirionTheDragon

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kirlia backed up a little, that was the Absol that was with that Mawile. She placed herself in between Absol and Haunter, her eyes fierce but her body trembled. The slowly setting sun bathed the area in a firey gold colour as she closed her eyes for a second before looking back at the Absol. "You stay away from us!" Kirlia said. Absol was clearly stronger than her and he had a type advantage. This could go bad really fast, she hoped Riolu would get here soon.

Riolu stopped mid conversation as he recieved Kirlia's message. he darted outside to see the Absol from earlier, leering down at Kirlia and some Haunter. He jumped in front of them and looked at the Dark type. "What are you doing here?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image
Mijirnir The Absol

Mijirnir's blazing red eyes stared down at the small and pathetic psychic pokemon. This one posed little threat. However, she wasn't his target. "..." Mijirnir's eyes wondered to the fishy Haunter once more. Something definitely was up with this Pokemon. Until another one of this Kirlia's friends appeared. The Riolu from earlier. This one slightly more threatening than the others. If he weren't careful, things could potentially be bad. However, this Riolu wasn't his target either. That Haunter had something to do with Mawile's request. He could taste it. But these... pests were in his way. They weren't going to let that Haunter walk away with him. Regardless of how nicely he asked. Mijirnir figured he'd just cut to the chase and destroy little Pokemon and get this ordeal over with. Mijirnir glared down at the Riolu saying nothing in his response. Instead, he took a stance for battle.

Mijirnir extracted his claws and bared his fangs as he kicked and clawed at the grass beneath his feet using Sword Dance. His narrowed eyes were locked onto this pathetic Riolu as he sought out to end this fight as quickly as possible. He leaped forth with his deathly paws and his powerful jaws opened wide revealing his pointed rows of teeth to pounce, and crush the Riolu.

(( Sorry I didn't respond sooner. ^.^;; ))

* Lv. 51 *

HP : 100%

? ? ?
xxxxx? ? ?

Sword Dance
xxxxx? ? ?

Zero_Armoro

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:14 pm
"Heh, I don't mind at all. In fact, she seems like she can back up her big talk. Heh, sounds fun to me." Cynder smirked. He noticed that Kirlia was chatting it up with a Haunter. ...Wait, a Haunter? In the daytime? He had to go and check this out.
"Hey Kirlia, who's your fr-" He stopped mid-question as he noticed the somewhat-menacing Absol. He watched as he did a quick Swords Dance and almost immediately he noticed that something definately was wrong. Instinctively, as the Absol jumped, he launched a punishing Brick Break attack and caught him right on the back.
"Don't touch them!" He shouted as his back caught aflame and his anger began to rise.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:04 pm
Riolu looked on as Cynder attacked the Absol. he certainl had gotten stronger in such a short time. Not wanting to be shown up, Riolu also launched an attack, using his favourite combo of closing in with Quick Attack and the following up with Bullet Punch.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:11 pm
Sceptile shook his head and walked out of the gym.

"You can't run away Raichu." He said aloud.

((late response))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:58 am
User Image
Mijirnir The Absol

This would have been easy. It should have been easy. But Mijirnir wasn't expecting this victory to be as easy as it should have been anyway. Another Pokemon had intervened. This more much more of his size and possible Level. A Typhlosion. With it's brick break attack, Mijirnir was stricken from the sky as he rolled and recovered on the ground, his eyes locked onto this large fiery Pokemon, with mixed pain and silent anger. The Riolu's quick attack caught him off-guard as well, striking him once more, but his follow-up attack was expected. A bullet punch, another potentially harmful attack was dodged.

Two successful attacks connected, one dodged. Returning a quick attack of his own back to the Riolu and following up with a Slash would leave him hurt had they connected or even one of his attacks would be devastating enough. Afterwards, Mijirnir would leap away, and size up this new threat.

This Pokemon fairly dangerous and powerful. This would prove to be nothing less than interesting. Two, possibly even 3 against one put him at an disadvantage, but it couldn't be helped. So be it. He glared down his opponents once more with his crimson eyes and his silent nature was his loudest voice as he said nothing in response. From the distance once more, Mijirnir's body splits into two and soon four before his foes as he used Double team. Three illusionary Absols along with the real one faced off before the Pokemon he faced as they stared them down once more. The Absols then all charged forth in a tactical unison-like formation. From shifting from left to right zigzagging, bee-lining, flanking, and even leaping high into the air straight into his opponents all the Absols approached differently to distract, strike, and confuse his foes all at once.

The Absol that bee-lined went straight for the Typhlosion in a full on charging Slash attack. Shorting after the Airborne Absol sought out to strike him in succession. Even if one were thwarted, the other would strike. Unless, this Typhlosion was clever enough to stop both, he would be somewhat impressive.

The remaining two Absol attacked with the same vigor against the Riolu. Regardless it's small size, Mijirnir would attack with utmost force to down him as quickly as possible. Much like his tactic against the Typhlosion, the two Absols would strike in near rapid succession. The zig-zagging Absol with a leaping slash attack, and the final from behind the Riolu; a back attack. More likely to connect... Hopefully.

(( I didn't know if Cynder was a Quilava or a Typhlosion so I assumed he was a Typhlosion. If not, let me know and I'll gladly edit. =] ))

* Lv. 51 *

HP : 70%

Slash
xxxxx? ? ?

Double Team
xxxxxQuick Attack

Sword Dance
xxxxx? ? ?

Zero_Armoro

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:30 am
User Image

An aura sphere came from above and hit one of the absols hitting both cynder and and riolu. Lucario stepped around riolu. "Need any help?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:42 am

((Sorry Knux, but your post kinda confused me. >.<))
Cynder snorted smoke as the Absol came at him. Keeping quiet for now, he took a second to recognize it's pattern before striking with a counterattack. he took two steps and launched himself at the leaping Absol with another fierce Brick Break, striking it on the head, then digging his claws into the ground and following-up with a Flamethrower from behind the other bee-lining Absol. "That all you got? I'm not impressed."

LimberNimbleShadow

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:18 am
User Image User Image

Raichu's ears perked up as it slowly opened its eyes "W-what.." she then shot up seeing a dark figured over her,Its eyes glew a pure green as it smiled down on her "Sorry...but number 999 issued a change of plans dont worry...itll all be over soon..". Raichu backed away as the dark aura surrounding the Jolteon grew closer to her,for some reason her fear had disabled her from standing. As it rapped around her body she struggled to get loose "Somebody He--",But before she could any more Raichu's eyes turned a pitch black as she fell unconscious. Jolteon smiled "Just like old times...remember...now lets get you back to your true home.." the dark/electric then carried her away.

(Ugh...short post..again! im hating myself today xD)

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games