Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:40 pm
Jaded knew this peace would not last. Not with that demon still lose. He didn't know why the demon had it out for him and maybe her  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:40 pm
Massasooni chuckles looking up to say "Ugh... so many temptations, so little time."  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:44 pm
Luna smiles at him"Very true"She leans forward to check the cups. She used her elements gifts and lift the mint leaves and rings them before putting them in a basket that smell of mints"Alright tea is ready"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:47 pm
Ira sensed he felt something too, "Do you think that Massinsuee.....how ever you say his name, is going to try to kill us..or something?"  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:48 pm
"He might I don't know...Something is keeping him distracted but I don't know for how long"Jaded said  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:51 pm
Massasooni sighs some, looking out the window again thinking. He zones out for a moment before hearing Luna say something he looks over to see that the teas were done. He nods some before asking "Should we... sit and drink it at a table, or do you not care?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:54 pm
She hands him his cup"anywhere"She took her cup that looks like a challice in a way.She looks at him"Whats on your mind"She sips the tea.It was strong like always.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:56 pm
"yeah.." Ira said, "I hope that protection spell holds up, it might not....I don't know the loop holes,there are some i know that, and I'm sure he will find one or a weak bit in the shell that protects the house,"  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:58 pm
"I agree... I hope he wont"He nuzzles her neck  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:00 pm
Massasooni takes the cup and shrugs some, looking down into the cup of tea. He looks into it in thought for a few seconds before saying "... Nothing."  

Shadowing Death

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:03 pm
"Aye," Ira said and smiled as Jaded became closer to her, "Would you like to go up to the room, where it's warmer?" She asked, it was safer up there too.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:08 pm
Luna sighs then sips her tea. She was wondering what was on his mind. She leans against the counter. Her silvery white blond hair was covering her shoulders.She looked at it thinking she needed to brush it.

Jaded smiles at her then nods"Lead the way beauty"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:14 pm
Ira smiled and took his hand, first closing and locking the door as tight as posible and making sure there was not an inch of darkness in the house, she went up the her room and opened her window and lay on her bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:17 pm
Jaded follows her. But he stoped at her bedroom door.He wouldn't enter unless she invited him in...His upbring show through there  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:22 pm
Massasooni looks up back to out the window, again zoning out as he dose. He doesn’t even taste the tea as he looks threw the window. He thinks for a few second before looking to Luna and saying "... I'm... going out... stay here." He sets down the tea and walks quickly out the door and begins walking down a dirt road path into the woods.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games