Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:33 pm
User ImagePrince smiled brightly and grabbed a note book and pen out of his book bag. He started to scribble on it quickly and showed the man beside him, it read,"Nice to meet you Mikio, I'm Prince. Oh and sorry I can't hear you, I'm deaf." He wasn't all that ashamed of his disability, but he felt bad when people treated him different for it. He never walked with a cane to show everyone that he was deaf, so he didn't usually get pitied on for it. He didn't have any friends though because of it, only his brother talked to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:36 pm
User Image

Mikio

"Nice to meet you Prince. Prince...that's a nice name! Oh wait!" Mikio grabbed the notebook and began to write. His writing was sloppy, yet readable. He blinked and looked at Prince. "W-wait...you're deaf. That's so sad! I'm so sorry!" He wrote as he said it. The sensitive lumberjack had tear welling up in his eyes.  

the_blue_jeep

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image Prince sighed as he read what the younger man had wrote. "I don't like to be pitied," he wrote back, unsure of why he felt okay with the lumberjack's reaction. Prince licked the back of his hand and rubbed his ears, cleaning them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:46 pm
User Image

Mikio

'Oh...I'm sorry. I just never met a deaf person before. I'm...just feel bad...sorry...' he wrote. He stared as Prince was cleaning himself like a cat. Mikio felt like he was in heaven. "Sooo cuuute!!~ He squealed happily. He took the book and wrote, "You are so adorable. I'm sorry, but you are! Cutie kitty boy! Ha-ha!" Mikio grinned cheerily.  

the_blue_jeep

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:50 pm
User ImagePrince had a light shade of blush come over his face. He stroked his ear on last time before grabbing the notebook and pen back. "It's fine. And I've never really met someone so,..handsome," he wrote. "Oh do you know sign language?" He scribbled smoothly as he handed the man the book.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image

Mikio

Mikio blushed as well. Him? Handsome? Only his mama called him a handsome boy. No one else ever did. His sea green eyes sparkled at the thought of the compliment. He read over Prince's words. He scribbled, 'Um...no I don't really know sign lauguage. I've heard about it from my mother, she knew it being a school teacher and all. But she never taught me, pa wanted me to be a lumberjack like him. He always decided things for me, going to school at home, and tellin me what to do and who to be. In the end pa won I guess..." he had a sad smile on his lips. "Do you have pa or ma? Or any siblings? I wish I did...and do you really think I'm handsome. No one told me that before.  

the_blue_jeep

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:09 pm
User ImagePrince tilted his head and cutely looked at Mikio. He grabbed the pen and book. "Your father shouldn't of pushed you to do what you didn't want to do. And yes, I have a younger brother whom I look after. But my parents died when I was twelve and after that we just started to live on the streets. Actually the only way we could get food was from Ikuto's job as a waiter and my job as a..." Prince was too shy to write down what he had did for food, it was disgusting and crude.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:14 pm
User Image

Mikio

Mikio scrunched his nose. He wrote, 'Now that's not right. Two kids working and livin on the streets. Now I don't mean to be a bother, but how about you n' yer brother stay at my place. I live by myself in the woods not to far from town. Its not the biggest, but big enough for two growin boys." he smiled geniunely. It'd be nice to have company for once. He blushed a bit at the cute look Prince was giving him. Too cute for words!  

the_blue_jeep

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:23 pm
User ImagePrince smiled meekly and shook his head,"Actually now I have a hotel, and my brother works at it. When my "adoptive father" died he passed it on to me and my brother, even though I only lived with him for a month. But I had to "work" for it, even without my brother knowing I continuously let my "Father" rape me. He said if I let him than he would let my brother and I have a good life. But one day, the day before he died he told me that he loved me. I didn't know what to do, and before I knew it I too loved him, so I just moved on." He flicked out his hand removing the knot that all the writing had caused.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image

Mikio

Mikio's eyes widened. 'Y-you were r-raped...I never had any idea I am so sorry...' He wrote. His eyes were watery again. He wiped them and sniffed a bit. 'I never wanted to pry an unwanted memories...but at least yer foster pa said he loved ya. Pa never said nothing close to it. Even on his deathbed. I was just another employee to him. I had to...hide so many things from him in fear. He used to beat me for being weak n stuff. Crying and trying to stop him from hurting the poor trees and animals. I hate killing things.' He sighed. He had made a poor career choice, he knew, but had to do it. It was all he knew. He rubbed his knuckles, soothing the cramps he had in his hand. "Geez, never wrote so much in years." he said to himself. He looked to Prince. He smiled kindly and winked a bit.  

the_blue_jeep

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:40 pm
User ImagePrince smiled at the younger man,"I don't like hurting animals either, because I am one. I got over all the bad memories, like how I became deaf. And why didn't your father tell you he loved ya? You could be loved very easily in my eyes. Oh and Mikio, how old are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image

Mikio

Mikio smiled. 'I'm 28 going on 29 in four months. Geez I'm old, I never had a specia somone cuz I'm too involved with my work. Before I know it I'll be 30 and single and unmarried.' He chuckled a bit ruffling his own fiery red hair.  

the_blue_jeep

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:46 pm
User ImagePrince giggled silently,"Alright so you would end up like me. I'm thirty single and unmarried, I'm turning thirty-one in a couple of days." He wrote calmly, and almost with grace.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image

Mikio

Mikio 's eyes widened. "Whhhattt??? You're too small and young lookin to be almost thirty-one! Amazing, another thing I haven't seen before! Gosh...you write nice too. I can't write well.' He smiled blushing a bit.  

the_blue_jeep

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:57 pm
User ImagePrince got up and showed Mikio his small slender 5ft 2inch body. He grabbed the notebook without sitting down. "Well I have a disease that doesn't allow me to grow. And you have an advantage. Your muscular, good looking, can talk and hear, you should have no problem getting a girl," he wrote.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff