Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:15 pm
Knight set up a few target dummies infront of Kain. "Have at it kid!" he chimmed standing back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:31 pm
Kain smiles a little before quickly cutting the dummies down.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:37 pm
"Nicely done kid." Knight said with a small applouse. "You obviously trained a lot more before I came."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:52 pm
"Thanks," Kain says with a happy smile.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:56 pm
"Sorry I wasn't at your party kid." Knight said. "I jsut don't do very well with crouds, makes me figety." he then let out a small laugh. "I guess I should also stop calling you kid now, shoun't I?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:09 pm
"Yeah I guess. I really don't enjoy being in cramped up spaces though," Kain says with a shrug.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:17 pm
"It seems that we actually got a lot in commmon Kain." Kngith siad leaning up against the wall. "THe love of the night and moon, hatting small crampt spaces, hell we even share simular-note I said simular-attiudes toward the vampires."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:10 pm
Kain smirks a bit, "that cool that we have so much in common, but why?"  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:25 pm
"I'm suppried that the two of you havn't figurerd that out already." Rose said as he walked up from behind. "With how simular you two really were...it only took 17 years."
"Oh, hello Father Rose." greeted Knight. "What did you mean by that?"
The Cardinal simply laughed. 'Why, you two are both brothers! Well, half-brothers anyways."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:38 am
"No I can't be Knight's half-brother, his parents are dead," Kain says not believing that they could be brothers or that he could be related to such a cool guy.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:59 pm
Kngiht was far to shocked to say anything at this point.
"Well this is partially true." Rose xplained. "You see Knight here was lefed her by his father after his village was destroyed by a a vampire raid. About a year later, the same man delivered a child that was only a few months old before he died at our front steps. That child was you Brother Kain. That makes you and Brother Knight here half-brothers."
"But that...that dosn't make any sense..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:24 pm
Kain was in utter shock before he looked at Knight.
"We can't be brothers, no maybe that man found me some where and thought to give me over to you," Kain says trying to explain how he got here by the same man.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:33 pm
Rose shook his head. "I specsifically rember Brother Fenier specifically saying to 'take care of my son'.""Wait...my father was apart of the order?""Ofcourse...how else did he know where the Monestary was located."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:59 pm
Kain was in utter shock, "why?"
He was so confused right now.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:11 pm
"Because he beleived that he may be able to make a diffrence." Rose said. "He brought you here Knight because he worried for you, and he left you hear Kain becuase he knew that we'de raise you to be a fine young man."
"But, how in the hell is Kain my brother though?" Knight questioned. "Do the mat between our ages, it would mean that he completly forgot about me and screwed some other broad."
"Well...that's because Kain was actualyl born out of an affair with a human women. But he stil cared for him greatly."
"Wait...human women?"
"What you didn't think you two were humans did you? Well Kain is...half human anyways."  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff