Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:24 pm
Noel hopped down off hte ice. "Now then, let's not be hasty. Lycans already have it bad enough as it is. It is not just to punish all for the lack of control of one. You do not want to started a rebellion, even with your defense, I doubt you could handle a full blown rebellion." He said with a bow to her, frowning.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:24 pm
"No," Kain cried out of both his friends and his kind.

Matthew shocks Kain with the collar.

Kain fell to one knee holding his thoart. "Please don't punish my people just because I lack control over myself. I'm only 16. It takes years for an alpha without anyone to teach to learn to control himself," Kain says pleading for his kind.

Matthew looks at Alliyah to see what say would do. She knew the words as well as he and she had her stick as well.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:40 pm
She looked at Noel, outraged"what do you expect me to, then Noel?"She asked"This is not punishment"She said"But i know what is"She said"Just as i watched my mother die, I will make you watch as i kill some one close to you. I was young when my mother died. You have no idea what i have been through ever since then."She said"So for now you are dismissed as i go and see who the unlucky person will be"She said"and if you dare defy me, i will kill you then kill the person"She said with a voice so lethal it could kill the strongest man."You should have obeyed my mother,if you had you would be with your loved ones right now,but you didn't,and now you will pay"She said  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:48 pm
Noel growled slightly. "You suffered a terible fate and you deserve repayment, but sutch is the price of royalty. YOur mom lived a luxiourus life and it was ended harshly, however do you think your mom woudl be glad to know her daughter who has lived her life in luxory ruined the lives of thousand of poor lycans who had nothign to do with teh incident and want to survive for their family safe. This will not end well for anyone, and I am not going to let you start a civil war in this nation because of a poor decision clouded by past events." He stared at her, snappign and freezing all exits here. "Please reconsider."  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:55 pm
"No please," Kain begs his tail on the ground and he was on his knees. "I'll dead in the place of my people if I have too," Kain says looking up at Alliyah and knowing that he would have never been free if he had obeyed her mother.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:13 pm
She chuckled"Do you really think,I'm going to make it look like that so they will start,oh no,this person will not know what hit them,until it does"She said"what would you have me do,Noel go on with my life like my mother wasn't bruttally murdered.No I will make sure his eyes are wide open,hwn it happens too.To everyone else the person will be just be missing.No one else will be harmed besides the person i choose to die"She said"as they said an eye for an eye, a loved one for a loved one"She said then walked away  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:24 pm
Leon chuckled/ "The doors are all frozen shut. Your not going anywhere until this is resolved. The quote is an eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind. If you feel you must punish one, punish kain he was the one who did it. Do not try and force all lycans to submit to your will, no good will come of it. You are new to the thrown and they will not hesitate to throw you off in a second so i would keep them on good terms with you." He spoke calm, not threatening. Almost as if an adivsor.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:33 pm
She looked at them outraged"How dare any of you, come here and ask me to do nothing when i have the chance to avenge my mother's death, you have no idea how terrifying it was for me to watch my mother die,and know i can't do anything about it.Now that i can, i will, one person will die at midnight tomorrow,and that is that"She said as her anger shattered the glass and she walked out  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:58 pm
((its ice.. and still dont get how anger can shatter ice..))

Noel growled. TOmmorow, no one will die. He walked over to matthew. "Please matthew, I plead with you. Stop her, don't let her do this. DO you want to see the kingdom go up in flames?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:05 pm
(her anger fulled powr with flared out and shattered the glass)

She was in her room sobbing.Never in her whole life has she been this frustrated,this depressed and this outraged.How could they ask this of her.She thought still crying.then she got an idea.She didn't need their approval.She was crown princess for goodness sake.She thought to herself as she got some of his DNA from the agile and put it in the middle,then got a purple,white,black and red candle and lit it"As the flame lights the room,and the song fills it,let this spell leave and hit its target"She said as she closed her eyes and hummed.This spell amplified her seduction power by 200%.What this spell did was call certain people from the race whose DNA was in the circle. once those people were called.they would instantly be under her command, till she died.Then she hummed again,this hum called one person from the group already called and erased his memories and put anything she wanted in its place.  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 pm
((you calling any actual characters?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:17 pm
(hmm only one Noel,the rest can be NPC's)  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:34 pm
((Your saying you have absolute control over noel? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:37 pm
(no im saying i ereased noel's memories and put new ones in)  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:41 pm
((Um could you do that to kain cause you already did it to one of my characters and i reallllly ont want that to happen to teh other.))  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games