Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:03 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:36 am
Xi managed to wrestle her way to her feet finally. She took the little wooden pendant from around her neck, and silently thanked the geniuses behind elven weaponry design once again...She placed the little wooden cylinder between her palms, and pulled outward. As she did, the pendant expanded into a long pole, and the blade of her scythe snapped out from the handle. The wonders of elven weaponry, all right.

Using her weapon as a support, she wobbled her way into the house and to the front door...judging by the lack of noise she could tell that Vincent and Campbridge had already left. She wished she had heard where they were going, but you could only expect so much from a person who had just come to from being unconscious. As she entered the lobby, she came upon the man in the lobby, the one who Campbridge had knocked over before...she still hadn't caught his name. Well at any rate, he was dancing, and his dancing self was in the way of the door. Not in any mood to have the guy shoved up against the door-frame again, she stood there, a rather passive and groggy look on her face.

..Luaxanna..

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:29 pm
Caly woke up slowly, in time to hear Vincent's and Cambridge's voice. They were talking about the garden...and letting two others plant the seeds because of their elven blood... "They mean me and the other girl..." her still-sleep fogged mind said. She sat up slowly, yawning adn rubbing at her eyes before looking around her. Seh found that she was alone in the garden...or at least she thought she was alone. She could sense that most of the others had gone back to into the house.

Poison was patient for her to finally awaken adn then wondered when she was going to start her magic play agian. She looked at it and said outloud, "Since I'm completely restored, I can get a lot done today." She gazed around the garden again, seeing all th epossiblities she could make happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:43 pm
Campbridge enter the base with vincent following him. It looked as if most people where awake. He notice Cadwallander in the doorway doing a litle...hum...Dance? And there where Xi looking at him in exasperation.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:45 pm
"Maybe our clans purpose can be just to learn? Develope ones abilities? How about not get killed? Oh no wait sorry thats my goal in life.."

Vincent said with a laugh. He was rambling and his hair was still wet from his and Campbridges little swim. Vincent stopped behind Campbridge a confused expression on his face, even though his mask hid it.

"Um.. okay..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:53 pm
"What if we....Just go trough the back door?" He said turning around and start walking in the garden direction.
"Well, you should talk about it with Chad when he stop doing...whatever he was doing. "

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:00 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:01 pm
"Sure"

Vincent said still confused. He shook his head and headed after Campbridge. They reached the garden and looked around. He saw that Caly had gotten up.

"Hello have a nice sleep?"

He said to her as he headed for the back door of the house.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:15 pm
She looked at his voice and smiled, "Yes, I actually did. I'm completely capable of magic today." she replied. She rose gracefully to her feet, shaking out her clothes slightly before taking a few steps away from the patch of green. As it was, her elven-borne abilities were getting away from her again, the patch of green expanding with every step she took. She looked down, slightly sighing, but she still smiled. It would be good for plants to bloom once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:22 pm
"Well we left a bunch of seed packets here. Theres Veggies, and Herbs. But i geuss you can do what you like."

Vincent said as he watched her magic work on the earth beneath her. He smiled and yet it made him sad. Why did i have to be born of demonic blood?

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:31 pm
Campbridge sat down next to Vincent as the two of them where looking at the Elven Girl who was revitalising the earth as she was walking.
"It can be pretty usefull in baren land to have an elf or two isn't?" He asked Caly.
"And what is on your mind Vince?" he asked him without lokking in his direction.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:42 pm
Xi blinked several times, her eyes still looking rather weary. Actually, she wouldn't be rather surprised if she looked quite a mess all over by now. It probably wouldn't matter too much...she was the one who had caught the guy dancing in the lobby. She blinked a few more times, the passive look still masking her face.

"I won't even ask...I have a feeling I don't wanna know," She said, a smirk falling upon her face.

She wobbled a little bit again, and gripped her scythe a little more tightly. Amazing how worn out you could feel after so much happening. She just hoped she wasn't losing her touch.

..Luaxanna..

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:13 pm
((sorry had dinner XD))

Vincent shook his head.

"Nothings on my mind Alex. Come on lets go explore upstairs."

He said quietly as he headed inside the house. He was in deep thought his mind on his past. When he was little and in the orphanage.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:46 pm
"Fine..but If I fall you better catch me or I'll make my ghost come and hunt you." He told Vincent laughitng. The two of them then waled in the kitchen and straight the the staires that Caly repared the day before.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:01 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games