Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:00 pm
(I leave for a while and this is what ensues? wow, we really RP a lot, don't we? By the way, I think I may have "posted myself into a croner" so to speak... I could go out and find your guys, but that'll end up messing with what I had in mind...."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:04 pm
{You could pay some attention to Akumu until we get to the Den. Or just wait. X"P}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:13 pm
(since he's not on, If I do some more with him, I'll be painting myself into a corner even more, since I'll need to wait for his response or for you guys to show up in order to move on with the RP...I'll just wait.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:19 pm
{I've gotta hold for Kotetsu and Asiril. XD For now, we wait. :"P}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:27 pm
((Waiting... Not my favorite past time.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:13 am
(It isn't mine either....)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:32 am
A voice came to miles head. "Listen to me miles i know that you could never swim but this is the only way to control water. Listen to me well. You must feel the movements of the water. Feel the flow, the power, and soothing of it, thrashing will only make it worse. If you can do that then you can control it and bring yourself to the surface."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:41 am
((sorry had a rough night...Lar you shoulda dropped me an IM >.<' ))

Asiril nodded to larka and grabbed a firm hold on the bears carcas to help move the creature. In his mind he sighed, trying to seem passive although his mind was swirling, still trying to find a tactic in his mind to fightt he Furies, they were faster then bears were..so much more ruthless in combat.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:33 am
(If they were smart, theyd realise that miles has the skills strength theyll need to defeat the furries, Even if he is a lovestruck idiot. Maybe EYEA should help them realise that)

Miles tried to do as Eyea told him, but he was panicing and he was begining to feel dizzy from lack of air. Then it happened, he opened his mouth. He felt the searing pain as the water entered his lungs, and his mind began drifting off. Miles thrashed one final time, the his body became still as it continued sinking deeper into the lake.

(Wolf Ill send you the profile for this char in a minute. my brother is being a jackass and is trying to kick me off)

The dark hooded figure watched from above, it was unseen by the naked eye (Eyea cant see it). It shook its head in dissapointment, "Miles...Im very dissapointed in you...Youve come so just to have it end in the bottom of a lake..." Miles could hear this in his subconcious mind, "We expected more from you...Dont worry...Your journey has not come to an end yet"

The figure enterd the water and swam down to Miles. It placed it's hand on his heart and there was a faint green glow. The white siymbols in his fur glowed with a blind flash of light. Mile jerked once, then he began jerking more, then he started moving his hands upward and kicking his feet until he reached the surface. Miles gasped as he breathed in the cold wet air.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:07 pm
{We're all plenty smart, but everyone else has the right stuff to kick Fury a** too:Bakher and his Mage Lines, Kaishin and the runes (but he has to take care of the Den), Larka and Asiril's ruthlessness. Don't think only one person is going to be able to beat them. I'll make sure it won't work like that. Besides, we can't see how powerful Miles is because his annoying habits are blocking the way. razz }

EDIT:{Not to mention Marco's powers with Mars and Venus, and who knows what Akumu can do yet.}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:17 pm
( indeed.... And were is Phantom when you need him? we've all posted at least twice since he posted last...for that matter, where did Celtic, Metal, andrew (he never really posted did he?), and Cereberus all go to? They were all posting, at least Semi-frequently, then they all.....left, or vanished. also, Dark, why do you still have Silv3rwolf's profile in the profiles section? he never posted, or at least, never made a decent attempt to.... he just posted random stuff, then never showed again.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:27 pm
{I have everyone's profile there, just in case. They could come back from some family/school/whatever issue, and begin posting again. I just leave them up there just in case. But we do need more new people. -_-}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:40 pm
Username: xXAngel of ProtetionXx
Name: Unkown (will be told later on)
Species: Anthropomorphic Red Fox
Appearance: A tall figure about 6 ft tall that wears a long black robe that cover's it's face, It's obvious that it's a Red Fox because of the tail that sticks out of the back of it's robe.
Home: The Forrest itself is its home
History: unknown (will be explained later on)
Mated: Yes

(this char wont be used much now, but later on it'll have an important roll)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:40 pm
(are yall talking about this rp or a different one?)

Eyea watched as miles came to the surface. "It seems you survived." a gust of wind steadily lifted miles from the water and landed him on the dock. "Death favors you boy."

(that doesn't mean eyea saw the hooded figure.)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:47 pm
{I'd like for it to have history. The other characters don't have to know the powers until they are presented, but I don't want you pulling new powers out of your butt every time need arises.}  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games