Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Leviticus Mizaru

The sound of clustered voices surrounded Leviticus, and their chatter created vibrations that outlined the entire place for him. Although it gave him little sight, Leviticus was never a fan for loud places. His senses were sensitive thanks to their compensation for his blindness, just a loud bang could be incredibly painful. For now, it would give him a mild headache at the most.
"Okay," he started, noticing a few people whisper about the beautiful woman snuggled against him. Damn, he had just managed to make his blush fade away, too... "There should be a movie store somewhere nearby, if I'm right. Do you see anything?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image

George Silver

George looked around, then pointed at a store. "Right there! I found it!!" Not hearing cries of his cuteness from people surrounding them, George grabbed his lover's hand and ran into the store, his eyes widening. There was no one except a few science fiction nerds inside the store, crowding around a stack of Star Wars movies. George set his finger on his lip in thought. "Now...if I was an old talkie...where would I be?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:13 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Leviticus waited for George to find the movie, he listened to the nerds in the aisle whisper about the 'hottie' around his arm. He wasn't sure whether to be disturbed by what it was they were saying or protective because of it. He mentally hoped for George to hurry.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:21 pm
User Image

George Silver

Unable to locate the movies, George flounced to the front and requested help. Quickly, the blushing male cashier told him where to find it. With a sweet thanks, George grabbed Leviticus and tugged him to the old movie section. "I wish this could go by faster," pouted the young man, tilting his head as he searched. "Or at least as a strip search."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Leviticus' fluster combined with the faint whispers disoriented his sense of direction and got him hopelessly lost. "Uh... We should hurry before you get a fan club." he murmured and turned his head a fraction to better hear a few shoppers whisper more about the beauty next to the blind man.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:36 pm
User Image

George Silver

"What are you talking about?" he asked, confused. "What fan club?" Spying the movie, George picked it up and did a little happy dance, causing the shoppers to chuckle. He was just too cute~
George wrapped his arms around Leviticus in celebration, looking up at his lover. "Oh, you're such a wonderful man, Leviticus. I know you'll love the movie!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:24 pm
Mayah Playah

One second Leviticus heard George's squeals of delight, the next he was holding him to make sure his skirt didn't fly a little too high up. As new as this entire experience may be, Leviticus couldn't help but chuckle at George's happiness. "I'm sure I'll love it, especially since it was made by a great director." he teased lightly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image

George Silver

"Leviticus, you're too sweet! Careful, or I'll end up losing you to someone who looks better in a mini skirt," he mock-warned before kissing his boyfriend. After pulling away, he skipped to the cashier, who bumbled and blushed at the man's beautiful smile and naturally (and unintentionally) flirtatious nature.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:36 pm
Mayah Playah

Leviticus followed close by and listened to the cashier trip over his words when trying to talk to George. Just hearing the people around them describing his boyfriend's beauty, he could practically envision such looks. How was it that he was lucky enough to catch him before anyone else?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image

George Silver

George giggled at the cashier's attempt at a joke. "Thank you, Gerry. I'll be sure to return and buy another one!" Taking Leviticus' hand, George wiggled his fingers at the cashier and the nerds, breathing deeply once they were out. "Ooh, that was fun. I love going to malls~ The noise, though, I can imagine you find it uncomfortable."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:44 pm
Mayah Playah

"It's bothersome," he admitted, looking around aimlessly as George led him through the current of people. "but I can see thanks to it." He smiled. "The earrings look nice on you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:52 pm
User Image

George Silver

He blushed again, self-consciously touching an earring. "Thank you, darling," he said sheepishly. Eager to regain power, George looked up at him and smirked. "I borrowed another pair of earrings, but it's more fun for you to guess where they are."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:52 pm
Mayah Playah

Leviticus furrowed his eyebrows. "It's... not on your ears?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image

George Silver

"They're not even on my upper half," he purred, smirking.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:48 pm
Mayah Playah

Slowly realization showed on the blind man's face. "You mean it's on your...?" How was he going to explain this to Esther?

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games