Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:06 pm
Damain clenched his jaw and watched Lili fall down. Every bit of happiness was drained away and he fell to his knees. "I can't...." he whispered. "I didn't even want to do this...." he admitted and looked at Lili sadly.

User Image

A blue flamed shot out of the ground. When the flames died down, an elegant man in a silver mask appeared. "So much disorder is floating around this school." he murmured then glanced at Damian. "Hmm, you speak to much." he said softly and snapped his fingers, forcing Damian's voice to vanish.

Damian looked up at the man and gasped. He tried to tell Jacob that that was the man that gave him the potion, but before he could talk his voice was gone.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:10 pm
"if you didn't want to, why did you?!" he screamed and looked at the man. "who are you?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:12 pm
Lili looked up at the man. "C-Chaos, we meet again" she laughed a bit then managed to stand up. Lili coughed then glared at Jacob "Damn your loud. Could you manage to take his voice too. Im already in enough pain I font need his voice hurting my ears." she winced as more of her turned to sand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:16 pm
"oh, let me help you with that!" he growled and grabbed her ears, turning them to dust. "am i loud now?" he chuckled  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:17 pm
"Because I made him." Chaos answered softly then looked down at Lili. He just stared at her then flicked his wrist at her. The sand that was once part of Lili began to swirl into the air and return to being her body. "Taboo magic." he mused. "Ancient, yet no challenge to me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:20 pm
"Taboo magic? that would be Mistake magic." he looked boredly at him. "there is no such thing. i was using time magic." he sighed "can you help my brother get Lena back?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dead At Sunrise

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image

------We Are Each Our Own Devil, And We Make This Our Hell.------

A swirl of hadows grew beside Damian and Drake appeared. "Well now what did you get yourself into this time?" He asked with a devilish smile and demonic chuckle. "So many problems to fix, but I can't fix them all you know." Drake looked at the others and gave the same smile that he gave to Damian.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:22 pm
"Thanks Chaos, at least you arnt a jerk to me. And again, thank you for reviving my sister." she smiled towards him then half-way glomped Damian.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:25 pm
Chaos chuckled at Jacob. "You care a great deal for your brother." he mused and folded his arms behind his back when he asked him for help. "No." he answered.

Damian just stuck his tongue out at Drake since he couldn't talk. He smiled at Lili, glad she was ok.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:29 pm
"of course i care, he is the only family i have! my girlfriends were taken away, and i have no other friends than that..." he sighed "and why can't you help?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dead At Sunrise

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:30 pm
"Yes well shall you do something or just sit there like a dimwit. Just because you don't have a voice doesn't mean you can't do something." Drake said as he looked at Lilli and gave here a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:35 pm
"Because it is a 24 thing." Chaos explained while studying everyone on the beach. "I can heal her, but she'll only return back to normal the next day." he murmured then let his frost blue eyes look at Jacob. "Do you think your brother can handle that?" he mused.

Damian looked at Drake and shook his hands in a way of saying, 'Nothing really has to be done.' He paused then gave him a questioning look in a way of asking, 'What are you doing here anyway?'  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:35 pm
Lili glanced over and saw Drake smiling at her. She instantly pressed her face against Damian's chest. She was kinda embarrassed, why? It was too hard to explain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:39 pm
"waiting 24 hours until his girlfriend gets back to normal? he'd wait a year for her. as long as he knows she will love him, he will wait forever." he said that so Damian could here.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dead At Sunrise

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:41 pm
"Yes well I'm here because I suspected someone to be in trouble and from my point of view your in trouble. But anyways you're probably gonna cuss me out the second you get your voice back for throwing you into the sand without warning. Sorry about that though." Drake said as he held out his hand to Damian to help him up.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games