Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:13 pm
Nikolai looked at Lena and smiled. "your right, where should we hold it at? all I need is a venue, and I can take care of the rest." he said and thought of possible locations  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image
—¤÷(`[¤*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *¤]´)÷¤—

❁❁❁ When the boy waved, Hiiro smiled and waved back. Aw, the boy got food for his cat. How considerate. She finished her sandwich and went to throw out the paper plate. Ferrick walked toward her and took it from her hands. "Allow me to do that, Hiiro-sama." Hiiro frowned and snatched it back. "No. I changed my mind, I'm not done eating yet." she said angrily and went back to the table and ordered a frozen yogurt. She looked at the cat enviously. Must be nice to be a cat. ❁❁❁

cooltext.com

Lorem Corpus

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

mywoundedheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image Selena smiled and jumped off the table and walked over to hiro and jumped up on her table but kept her eyes on her bodyguard before saying in her usual thick accent "Hello...you like cats." she asked and looked at her brother and let out a meow like chuckle as he fell asleep at the table. She sighed and licked the wounds on her fur and lifted her injured leg off the table  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image
—¤÷(`[¤*

❁❁❁ When the cat talked to Hiiro, she blinked in surprise and stiffened. Well, talking cat. Interesting. She smiled as she gradually got used to the idea. Ferrick started to walk worriedly towards the table, but she waved him off with a glare. "Um...yes, I like cats." she didn't know exactly what to say, but knew it would be impolite to ignore the talking cat. She noticed the cat lift her leg and frowned. "How did you get such an injury?" ❁❁❁

cooltext.com

Lorem Corpus

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

mywoundedheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image
" I'm a neko mix if you must know but......i can't shift back thanks to my injuries." She said and sighed a bit as she rested her head on her paw as she laid down on the table and sighed " My brother is one over their at the table the one asleep," she said and sighed a bit " We got into a fight with our older siblings.." she said and hissed in pain as she put her leg down and looked at Hiro again  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image
—¤÷(`[¤*

❁❁❁ Hiiro frowned. She didn't know about shapeshifting, but she always hated not being able to do things because of her health. "I know a good doctor...or, erm, veternarian." she smiled. When the cat spoke of her brother, she looked over to him. How odd. To just fall asleep like that. But look at me, the pot calling the kettle black. She turned back to the cat. "I am Hiiro. What's your name?"

((OutOfCharacter: When it's like this, it means she's thinking.))

❁❁❁

cooltext.com

Lorem Corpus

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

mywoundedheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image
" i would like that i'm selena.." she said and smiled she walked over to hiro and gently nuzzled her hand with her head and then walked back to her current position and sat down.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image
—¤÷(`[¤*

❁❁❁ Hiiro smiled. "I would be happy to give you the address." She said and patted Selena on the head. Ferrick walked over with a frown and coughed. "Hiiro-sama, if you're finished eating, I think it would be best to leave." Hiiro sighed. "Everytime I try to have a conversation, you just have to jump in. I'm not finished eating, so you can go back to where you were." Ferrick rolled his eyes and went back to his post. Hiiro smirked and looked back to Selena. "I apologize for my bodyguard's rude actions, he's more protective than a mother lion over her cubs." She said and glared at him. ❁❁❁

cooltext.com

Lorem Corpus

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:46 pm
Strikercharge
Nikolai looked at Lena and smiled. "your right, where should we hold it at? all I need is a venue, and I can take care of the rest." he said and thought of possible locations

"I was thinking of the abandoned mansion, but I'd be a little too wigged out by it to be all happy and bride-like." Lena shrugged then looked at everyone. "Let's get out of here and check some spots out." she suggested.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:21 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Takeshi sighed. "Please stop holding onto my leg it's getting people to stare,and yes I will but you need to tell me which you want her to go." He looked at Eri then at the Neko,hearing the whole conversation. "I can heal you if you want,it will only take a few seconds."

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:36 pm
"Sure, where to first?" he asked, noticing how the diner was really busy....even when it was destroyed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:12 am
Lena shrugged. "I dunno. You lead the way this time." she smiled and stretched a little.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:44 pm
he shrugged. "Park?" he asked  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:54 pm
"Sure." she smiled and grabbed his hand. "Let's get going!" she said and started dragging him along.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:22 pm
he smiled and allowed him to be dragged by Lena. "she hasnt been this peppy since before she met Hiro...." he muttered  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games