Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 pm

User Image
Dante

The trick had worked. The foolish king had fallen for it. As Damon stood in front of him, Dante threw a bolt at him. It was close range, Damon would have little chance to dodge.

Dante looked to the rock that had been decaying. The disease spread from rock to rock. Soon it would be under the band of humans ahead of them. "I don't care what you do to the others." Dante said to the Gods behind him. "Make sure the King doesn't escape."

Dante turned his head a bit toward Graphan, he was still able to see around the humans. "If needed, take one of them, hostage situations are fun."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Victor's ears twitch since he was still able to hear his cousin and this new threat.

"Man I just love when people assume we are just mortals" Victor mumbled pulling his weapons out.

He jumped back onto a tree but stilll near Lor and Lucius frowning.

"I'm not enjoying the rocks now" he mumbled again

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:10 am

Damon's figure went apart like rocks..and suddenly bursting from behind Dante..Damon grabbed him and threw him downward trying to atleast get rid of one threat for a little while. Damon knew the chance of surprise was fatal..but he didn't know this enemy yet.

(Sorry..know front page won't help..but Damon's powers focus on Earth and Light.Lor on Nature mostly..Victor..I don't remember..Valcom mostly on fire..Lucius on fire aswell.)

"You think I'd fall for that?"he growled.He turned and him and Lor nodded to each other.

"Valcom..how bout we make this interesting?"Lor asked and put his hands against the earth..from the rocks..trees began to sprout and go up..aswell as grass.Lor was going to make it a bit harder for this rotting man.

"Of course."Valcom said as he appeared from the side of Raphael tackling him to slippery end of the mountain side and Lucius quickly ran after him.

Graphan cursed as the battle began very quickly. He threw ice at Lor which was easyily block by a tree that was sprouting from the rocks. Lor ran up the tree and jumped aiming a kick at Graphan's nose. Graphan smoothly ducked and the two gods jumped away from each other..carefull about the new environment..and the mutiple enemies around them.

Crow sighed and he quickly came from the side of Damon swinging his fist for his head. Damon ducked and tried to trip Crow who easyily landed on his feet. He smiled coldly and his hands began to get surrounded by a dark aura.

"Shall we?"he asked.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:42 pm

(Victor focuses on Fire and Shadows I think(gonna do a lil research trip) so yea...)

Victor growled jumping out of his tree disspearing as he loaded a smokebomb for Rapheal

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:54 pm

A sword swung threw Victor's attack. Arien cackled as shadows flew around the boy tossing him to the side as he got off his horse.

"Stupid kid."he sneered.

Damon pulled out his sword and his and Crow's clashed quickly sending sparks flying across the rocks.Damon kept his feet steady on the rocks.His eyes blazing at Crow.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Victor gritted his teeth blowing the shadows away holding his sword up in a block glaring. "Not you again" he mumbled.

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:26 pm

(Aw come on man ;_;. I didn't use my decay spell, it was just a plaguebolt that would make you ill, but not fatal. Don't you think it'd be an interesting turn of events if you were sick and people had to care for you, maybe even find a cure?)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:53 pm

(not whe having a big a** fight scene..and the current circumstances..)

Arien swung his blade at Victor's blind spot..toward that injured eye.He smiled in his cloak as he watched hands coming threw the rocks. Oh the fun of being a death god.

Crow tripped Damon with a knee into his thigh. He spin kicked him and grinned as the smack sound it made echoed threw the air.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Victor gritted his teeth and spun away jumping upwards.

"Not this time" he hissed before looking down. "What the hell ******** up zombies really?!" he shouted. "nah just the undead..."

He kicked off a tree and swung his blade down at Arien's eye
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:06 pm

User Image
Dante

Dante fell through the air, and had little time to act. He opened his cloak, and it spread into a miniature parachute. But even then, it didn't do much. Dante hit the ground with a loud thud, but he had to shake it off and continue to fight.

He felt a little weak in some areas, but put on a visage of strength.Dante used his decay aura again, causing branches to fall of trees and the grass die at his feet.

Damon was busy with Crow, and Dante took this opportunity to strike. Dante unsheathed a long, glowing green sword with a few skulls on the handle. He clutched it with both hands and took a heavy swing toward the back of King Damon.

(Who and were is Victor, Arien, Lor, all those people? I'm a little confused lol)

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:28 pm

(also around the mountain.Lor was the council leader.Ariel is the god of death..on Crow's side.)

Damon at first was able to duck and elbow Dante in the nose. He turned into Crow who punched him harsh in the jaw.Damon rolled backward trying to avoid getting double teamed. He cursed in his head..how can he take two guys?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:32 pm

User Image
Dante

Dante cursed under his breath and swung his sword at Damon and missed. He looked up at Damon and kicked him in the stomach with his metal studded boot and then uppercutted Damon in the face. He was getting angry. "Be careful King, my aura will melt the skin off your bones."

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Damon turned his head and headbutted Dante so hard he went sprawling backward down the rocks. His skin was melted threw one side of the face..but slowly patched back up and his eyes glarred red.

He turned catching Crow's fist and punching him upside the jaw. He grabbed him and lifted Crow who dug his nails into Damon's right eye. Damon and Crow collapsed to the ground and both crawled back to their feet.

Lucius ran up the hill as Raphael dispersed..after recieving Lucius's claw upside his face. He could see Graphan make a quick retreat. Arien and Victor..where out of his site so he turned..and ran further up to find Damon.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:43 pm

(Whoa, you were godmodding pretty hard right there. I ignored the other times because they were really small, but that went a little too far.)

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:49 pm

(if its the healing part..Damon is a vampire.Trust me there..so he does heal very fast..inless the melt thing was really ******** strong and went threw the bone or something.which you didn't go into detail...but I was only messing with one certain part I removed...I do that with my new people..xD. If that backhand thing was wha we were referring to..LOL.)
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games