Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:24 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

Luckily, the hospital was close by from her previous destination. She stumbled in the hospital holding her side and her arm. Blood stained her clothes as she looked up at on of the nurses standing by. The nurse gave her a worried look and quickly led June into an empty hospital room. As much as she hated people touching her, she had no choice but to suppress her urge to kick the nurse. She treated June's wounds immediately. "You may have to stay a night here miss." The nurse said calmly as I sat in the uncomfortable bed. "Fine, whatever." June replied irritatedly. She laid on her back and sighed letting her rainbow colored bangs blow in the breeze...of the air conditioner. "Once i'm healed and stronger, Armageddon's gonna get it!"] She thought savagely.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:31 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dr. Fields leaned against the wall as the elevator descended the many floors. By the disgruntled look in his eyes and the scowl on his face, he wasn't too happy. But of course, he had just interviewed over twenty of the victims of his long-time rival, and almost half of them couldn't talk, a handful were stuck with illusions clouding their mind, and the only one that could talk was too traumatized to do so. The angry doctor exhaled slowly and tugged at the bowtie around his neck, loosening it a little. If anything, this procedure has shown that his rival is even more twisted an insane than when they last met.
The elevator shook to a stop and the doors open. Dr. Fields was in a daze, he could barely see the nurse running around frantically down the hallways. He nearly wouldn't have seen her had it not been for her actually bumping into him. Stumbling backwards from the collision, the doctor blinked in surprise and looked at her. Shock clouded his brown eyes before they melted into fury. He opened his mouth to yell at her, but she hastily apologized and hurried away. Oh, but he wasn't going to let her wander off! Fields chased after her into the room and quickly grabbed her wrist before she could tend to the multi-colored-haired girl. The nurse squeaked in surprise, and Fields was eager to deliver a verbal lashing to her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:27 am
XxJunexX

User Image

She glared at the man holding the female nurses wrist. She hastily sat up grabbed the sheet to conceal the bandaged and bruised upper half of her body. "What the hell are you doing?" June asked completely confused about what was going on. "Oh god, not another group of weird people...." She thought to herself looking at the man from head to toe with deep red eyes. She pushed her bangs back to get a better look of him. "Is he a Doctor? If he is then...Why is he harassing that nurse? She didn't do anything wrong. Did she?" She asked herself looking at the scared expression the nurse wore.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:11 am
Melody Shell

User Image

Melody ripped Fields' hand from the nurse's wrist, sending her off and smacking his arm. "HEY! That's not how you investigate, dumbass!" she scolded, before looking up at June. "Don't worry, little one. Just go back to your little world." With that, she closed her door, and looked back up at the doctor. "Now, be more civil, why don't you!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:27 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

Mayah Playah

The doctor glared at Melody. "Ve are done investigating, dummkopf!" he snarled while yanking his arm free. "Der vas nazing of any use to us!" He turned and sneered at the nurse before noticing the patient Melody spoke to. What was that look on her face for? He narrowed his eyes suspiciously before seeing the freshly wrapped wound on her body. Maybe...
"Vou." he said sternly and turned to face her. "Who did dat to vou?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:24 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

She admired the man's accent when he spoke. It was a bit difficult to understand but she knew what he asked. She looked down on her wounds and gently touched them. She answered "Armageddon...He took my umbrella and we fought." she sighed as she had a quick flash back of the battle that happened not to long ago."And who's she? Another nurse?" She thought to herself as she looked at the women standing next to him.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:33 pm
Melody Shell

User Image

The half-Siren punched his arm hard, frowning at him. "TACT, you moron! Ask nicely! She had a rough battle, obviously. She doesn't want to be hounded by a Nazi dumbass like you!" Smiling sweetly, Melody turned to the girl and nodded. "I'm so sorry you got hurt sweetie. But, Armageddon? Tall, red hair, gorgeous, angry all the time, frequent experiment of Decius?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:12 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

Mayah Playah

"Und she vould prefer un whore?" he sneered and went to the other side of the girl since Melody rudely occupied the one he was previously at. Armageddon... He had heard that name before. Dr. Decius was always chasing after the man, the demon. If he could find and capture the demon, he could use him as bait to lure in the doctor! "Tell me vhere he vas!" he demanded the girl with wild, wide eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:23 pm
Melody Shell

User Image

"A whore you had hot, angry sex with," countered the Bunny, pinching his arm again. After his outburst, Melody raised her fist. "Hey! I'll aim low and I won't miss. Now chill out, you moron!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:59 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

"Uh y-yea. He's at the graveyard.."She said a bit frightened by the doctor. "Why do you need to know all of this? Are you stalking him or something?"She asked scooting away from the pair with caution. "Those two did what now?! That's too much information i needed to hear.." She thought kind of disturbed.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:27 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

Mayah Playah

The doctor growled when he felt the pinch. "Only because I vas drunk. By vou, no less!" he snapped before glaring back at the girl. "Somevun I know is hunting him, so I vill use him as bait." He thought back of the girl's words, on how the demon took her umbrella. Now why would he need something so pointless?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:36 pm
Melody Shell

User Image

She sighed and nodded at the girl. "Thanks for your help, kid. We'll be in touch." Melody turned back to the doctor. "Now let's go. I'll drive you to the graveyard, okay?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:53 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

"O-Okay?" She said confused. As they get ready to depart to the graveyard she laid back down on the uncomfortable hospital bed. Her wounds were starting to ache her from all the commotion going on. She had to stay a night at the wretched hospital. She pulled the sheets over her body and sighed. "What strange people...Ive seen crazy people back when i was still an assassin...but these people? No contest." She mumbled to herself praying that the intruders of her room would go and stop talking about bait and angry sex.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:30 pm
Mayah Playah

"I don't need vou to drive me around!" Fields yelled at Melody as the two departed the room. "In face, I don't even need vou! Go avay and let me be!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:57 am
Melody Shell

User Image

"The last time I did that, you nearly killed someone. And do you even know how to get to the graveyard from here?" she asked, pushing him into the elevator.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games