Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Hm. Maybe so. This stuff confuses me.' Amy stated, randomly going under water. She hid beneath the steam and playfully grabbed Adrian's leg, pulling him underneath too. She noticed him automatically cover up in the clear water beneath the steam and laughed, releasing air. She rose, took another breath and came under again, playfully kicking him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:16 pm
"It's alright, I didn't get it at first eith-WHOA!" Upon resurfacing, Adrian flicked her hair out of his face, sputtering. "Oh, this is war." He pounced, grabbing her waist and pulling her back up, splashing her. "How old are you, 9?" he laughed, splashing her more.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy giggled and splashed him back. 'War? Oh, the irony.' she smiled, twisting behind him and pushing him forwards with a splash. 'Like you, I have a mind years younger than myself. Body of a 17 year old, mind of a 9 year old.'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:42 pm
"Ah, 17, that makes sense." Turning around, he pinned her hands high above her head on the rock, smirking down at her in triumph. "So, what's a seventeen year old girl like you doing being the school sl*t? You seem a bit too innocent to me."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'School sl*t? Why would you ever think that?' Amy pouted, rubbing her leg up his and lifting her breasts above the water. 'I'm all innocent.' she smiled. batting her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:58 pm
Adrian stared into her eyes, unmoved. "I'm no fool. I've heard all about Amy Edwards, the girl who's seen the bed of every boy in school. Now, tell me why you insist on being this girl. I'm giving you a chance to tell me before I find out for myself."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy dramatically sighed. 'I am offended you'd even believe those rumors.' She giggled yet again. 'There's about 5 unlucky guys who's beds I've not seen. So your statement is no longer valid.' She wriggled out of his grasp and waded around him. 'Was that a threat? I'm not allowed to be this way without a reason? I'm free, I can do what I like.'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:05 pm
"I'm pretty sure those men are gay." When she managed to get away, he sighed and turned, sitting and leaning his back on the rock. "Then why are my War instincts telling me you're lying?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Why is it important?' she frowned, suddenly uncomfortable. She knelt down, hiding everything for once and glaring at him. 'And yes. They are gay.' she winked. 'Are you?' she pouted, trying to change the subject.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:14 pm
"No, I'm not, I just have morals, and it just is. It's not right for a beautiful young woman like you to be doing this to yourself." Ruffling his hair, Adrian, stared at Amy, his red gaze fiery. "Tell me the truth, Amy."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Daddy always said it's what I have to do for anyone to like me.' Amy stated, looking down at the water. 'I'm not so dumb that I don't understand what he was doing. It just took a while, and by then it was all I knew. All anyone knew.' She shrugged. 'It was all in the past. Years ago. I'm happy the way I am right now.' she concluded, making ripples in the water.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:30 pm
"You mean your father....oh Amy." He pulled her onto his lap, just holding her. "But can you respect yourself? My mother was a lot like you when she was younger. It took getting sick to teach her she needed to stop. I don't want that to happen to you."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'I respect myself. I know what I want, and I nearly always get it.' Amy frowned. 'And don't give me a lecture on STDs and condoms. As you quite obviously know, I have a lot of experience. I know what to do.' she smirked, winking at him and biting her lip.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:43 pm
"Anything can happen, Amy. You never know." His strong arms locked around her waist, his left thumb gently rubbing her skin.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy rolled her eyes. 'I know what I'm doing.' she grinned, pretending to find him amusing. She decided to continue her teasing, grinding backwards against him and leaning back onto him.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games