Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:09 am
"...Why do I get to be in charge of the icing?" Kagu grunted as she just stared down at Amaya.
"Is this some 'I'm so bitchy ice in my veins' prank you guys are pulling?"

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:13 am
"...........SHESAIDITNOTME!" Jari replied before racing off towards the forest.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:36 pm
"Oh fine..." Kagu groaned, reluctantly taking Amaya.

"You owe me for this, squirt!!" She shouted out to Jari as she floated off, dragging the Shura away.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:24 pm
"Thank you," he grunted before running off into the forest again.

As he was thrown the ninja thrust his blade forward, aiming for the demon's eye.

((fast ball special!))  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:48 pm
As the Ninja was launched, the Demon picked up its club and swing it right at the projectile Assassin like a bat.

((There are no angels in this outfield.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:52 pm
The ninja threw his chained weapon at the ground, curving his trajectory downwards as he made his approach.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:58 am
The Demon gave an annoyed growl as the Ninja was missed due to the change in course. He then turned around to face the Ninja, moving toward him now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:56 pm
The ninja rolled across the ground and flipped onto his feet. He whipped and pulled his chained scythe back into his hand.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:39 pm
The Demon raised the club well over his head and slammed it down upon the ground once more, causing the Earth to rumble again.
As it did so, he charged at the Assassin.

"SONOFA!" Fuma barked, tumbling due to the tremor.

".....Thaaat's never good..." Jari said, zipping through the forest, seeing the devastation being caused by the Demon.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:41 pm
The assassin jumped as far he could to the right and at the same time sent his chained cythe at the demon, using it to like a grappling hook to swing around to the demon's back as he charged.

yuki was just a few feet behind Jari. "Do you have a plan?"  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:04 pm
Jari had a grin on his face.
"I think I have one....Fuma's going to haaaate it, though." he chuckled.
"He still doesn't have a weapon. I'll make sure he always has an abundance."

The Demon continued its Bull Rush.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:23 pm
As the demon continued it's charge the assassin landed on his back, then stabbed at the back of the demon's neck where the back plate and helmet meet, trying his hardest to stab into the demon's spine and paralyze him.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:27 pm
The blade itself seemed to only aggravate the Demon as it tried grabbing onto where-ever it could on the Ninja, in an attempt to then slam them into the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:41 pm
The ninja slid down the chain as the demon's hand came to grab him, moving to the center of the demon's back.

Yuki ran towards the demon. "This is going to suuuuuck," he said to himself as he got closer.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:51 pm
The Demon then jumped straight into the air, its back facing the ground, and then went to slam onto the ground where Yuki was...  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games