Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:51 pm
Well, according to Re4, didn't the fall of Umbrella happen shortly after the destruction of Raccoon City?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:52 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
It might be a new character or Carlos. And I love how instead of a Beretta, it's a USP he's holding. RE is abandoning the old guns and getting with the good ones.

But they won't call it the USP, they'll give it some stupid little name like, "The Lightning Bolt!" Or some crappy name. I don't see why. The original Resident Evil games taught me a lot about guns.

True, they did that to the Hangun in 4 which was also a USP. As long as it's nothing stupid like 'The Lightning Bolt' I'll be glad.

RE5 is supposed to be a sequel to CV, but not take place immediately afterwards. It'll take place after 4. RE4 on the other hand was a side-story, so 5 will follow the original storyline.  

Elliot Salem

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:53 pm
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
It might be a new character or Carlos. And I love how instead of a Beretta, it's a USP he's holding. RE is abandoning the old guns and getting with the good ones.

But they won't call it the USP, they'll give it some stupid little name like, "The Lightning Bolt!" Or some crappy name. I don't see why. The original Resident Evil games taught me a lot about guns.

True, they did that to the Hangun in 4 which was also a USP. As long as it's nothing stupid like 'The Lightning Bolt' I'll be glad.

RE5 is supposed to be a sequel to CV, but not take place immediately afterwards. It'll take place after 4. RE4 on the other hand was a side-story, so 5 will follow the original storyline.

Where did you hear that it was a side-story? I never heard anything like that either...

See, Capcom?! This is what you resort us to! Grrr...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:53 pm
NotteRequiem
Well, according to Re4, didn't the fall of Umbrella happen shortly after the destruction of Raccoon City?

I think. It's been a looong time since I played RE4. I know that after Raccoon City was destroyed, the Government got involved..but I dunno. I don't think they ever said how long it took...who knows...whatever I read was probably bogus anyway.

After all, it COULD be after RE4, since Wesker got the new virus, and we know that the zombies in RE5 can run, so...meh.

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:55 pm
Vash Thompson

I won't. I want them to go back to their, "Browning HP. A German made gun that uses 9x99 Barabellum Rounds" Or hell, even more detail than that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:56 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem

I think. It's been a looong time since I played RE4. I know that after Raccoon City was destroyed, the Government got involved..but I dunno. I don't think they ever said how long it took...who knows...whatever I read was probably bogus anyway.

After all, it COULD be after RE4, since Wesker got the new virus, and we know that the zombies in RE5 can run, so...meh.

Not to be a hypocrite, but Crimson Heads can sprint. And Wesker didn't get anything. Ada gave him a bogus Plaga sample... but for all we know he managed to extract one himself because he didn't trust her, and rightfully so.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:57 pm
NotteRequiem
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Where did you hear that it was a side-story? I never heard anything like that either...

I actually heard it from a member in a guild. Even so, you figure that RE4 had nothing to do with the original storyline, so it'd be marked off as a side-story and most TRUE fans feel it was a side-story.  
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem

'

No, actually, Umbrella was still around as late as 2002, when Dead Aim happens. In fact, Umbrella Chronicles is supposed to sum up the end of Umbrella, and the last scenario happens in 2003. Only a year before RE4.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

NotteRequiem
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Wikipedia  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:58 pm
NotteRequiem
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem

Not to be a hypocrite, but Crimson Heads can sprint. And Wesker didn't get anything. Ada gave him a bogus Plaga sample... but for all we know he managed to extract one himself because he didn't trust her, and rightfully so.

Really? Was that in the PS2 verson cause I never actually played that one, only gamecube..I figured it was a waste of time anyway. Crimson Heads, I don't think, were actually a monster that counted. I think it was just something to add to Remake.  

Blood Countess Bathory

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem

'

No, actually, Umbrella was still around as late as 2002, when Dead Aim happens. In fact, Umbrella Chronicles is supposed to sum up the end of Umbrella, and the last scenario happens in 2003. Only a year before RE4.

Okay then I am right.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:59 pm
Vankala
NotteRequiem
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Wikipedia

wikipedia has everything!!! xp xp xp  

UmbraGallus

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:00 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem

Really? Was that in the PS2 verson cause I never actually played that one, only gamecube..I figured it was a waste of time anyway. Crimson Heads, I don't think, were actually a monster that counted. I think it was just something to add to Remake.

You're correct. It was in the Seperate Ways side game in the PS2 version.

Well, at least in my eyes, Remake replaced the first one as being the cannon version... so they're still fair play as far as BOW's go.... Because look at Lisa Trevor, she's a major part of the Umbrella storyline.

So Crimson Heads are cannon, as far as I'm concerned.  
Vankala
NotteRequiem
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Wikipedia

Wikipedia can be edited at anytime by anyone.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

Wikipedia is not 100% reliable though. Capcom did say it was a side story, but I did not get it from Wikipedia. And I will never consider Wikipedia to be a reliable source of information. I only use it to confirm something that I aleady know.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games