Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~SkyePrints~]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:41 pm
Arroa arrived beside the gun man still in horse form hoping L.M was still with her and not fallen off sometime back. she informed L.M and waited till she had gotten off before changing back to her human form. The white winged horse form disappearing in a wisp of smoke and then Arroa stood there once more waving the smoke away from her.

She looked to the gunman and then the plushy's looking slightly worried. "I don't think he is..unless hes a new recruit...I'm sure my boss would be interested in that unusual gun.." she smiles " anyone hurt?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:09 am
L.M climbed off Arroas back and ignored the two girly civilians that were probably just at the Naga Scales for the food.
Approaching the battered gunman, L.M prodded his shoulder.
"What in the world were you doing up there?"
L.M inquired, curious of his intentions.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:47 pm
The gunman winced slightly, still sore from the brambles and previous explosion. "First of all, the name's Jaysn." He informed, sidestepping away from the slowly dying flowerbed and L.M. "Second, I saw a fight and had the urge to join in. Somehow i had the feeling that the big baddie with the protective magic would be the enemy." He shrugs dismissively and sighs.

"On the other hand," He slips his gun into the holster beneath his trench coat and looked around, "I have no clue where I am, but I can assure anyone who's asking that I am human."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:33 am
"Being human is hardly important."
L.M informed him.
"You guessed right though you took a bit of a risk back there."
She held out one of her diminutive hands.
"Call me L.M. Were with the Jarians."  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

yarshexXxaerith

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:55 pm
It was quite suprising when Najah suddenly felt the staff grow lighter. He jumped?
Her heart seemed to skip a beat for the man's safety until she saw him fall in the bed of flora he created (she didn't know it was brambly).
Giving a sigh of relief, she flew down to them on the ground, jumping off the staff when only a few feet from the ground.
"Whoo, that was fun..."
she turned to the man.
"You're strange. Are you okay?"
It wasn't until after she asked was when she noticed the two others who were taking pictures.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:05 am
Arroa noticed the man was looking a bit uncomfortable but didn't want to help him without permission. She lined up for a hand shake, she figured if she got to shake hand she would send her magic in to heal anything that way.  

[~SkyePrints~]

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:00 pm
Peluchie ran over to Arroa and Najah
"Can I have your autograph?!"
He asked, holding out a picture of Najah falling over and a picture of Arroa flossing her teeth.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:33 pm
P-51 hadn't seemed to hear Peluche's question; she was too busy taking pictures of everyone effecting their various landings. Then the little girl ran right up to L.M. and Jaysn, the large machine gun strapped to her back dragging on the ground a little but she hardly seemed to notice the big heavy piece of weaponry.

She took a photo of L.M. offering to shake hands with Jaysn and "Oh, that was so cool of you all!" she gushed, and sort of hopped up and down excitedly.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:55 am
L.M stared at P-51. Trying to figure out what in the world was going on as the two strange wierdos swarmed them with photography.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:33 am
Arroa looked at the photo she was given and her face turned frown " oh gawd I'm being stalked " she said not remembering flossing her teeth recently. She took out a pen anyway and signed the picture not sure what she was getting her self into and looked to Peluchie "I give you this on condition you won't take anymore embarrassing photos.." she looked to L.M and then to Najah. "I don't know about you guys but I think I'm out of here..I think I will check out the base.."  

[~SkyePrints~]

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:22 am
"Oh I dont take any of the photos myself."
Peluchie said with a cheery tone as he remained hidden in that trench coat.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:13 pm
P-51's pigtals that looked like bundles of fiber-optic cable with colored ends bounced up and down a few times even when she managed to contain her excitement enough to stand relatively still.

"Can I ask you to autograph this iron-on transfer, so I can iron it onto that picture as soon as I get it developed?" she asked with big round cute-little-kid eyes, and held out a fat marker and a scrap of transfer material on paper backing for L.M. and Jaysn to autograph.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:21 pm
Warily, L.M signed it with her initials against her better judgment.
"Who are you?"
She asked, having her suspicions.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:28 pm
Jaysn looked at L.M. just in time to realize that he had just ignored a handshake. Feeling foolish and a bit guilty, he turned his attention to the 'iron-on' which he neatly scrawled his first name on before handing it back. Afterward, he turned his attention to Najah as she asked her question.

"Yeah... I'm fine... a little sliced and battered but I'll manage." He offered his hand and smiled in a friendly manner. "Thanks for the rescue by the way."  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:28 pm
Dancing around a bit, the little girl pulled her aviator's goggles down over her eyes and peered through them at the autographs.

"Ooh, I absolutely LOVE your work!" She exclaimed, looking back at L.M. with a huge cheesy grin. It was nearly-but-not-quite close to a shout in volume.
She hopped giddily some more, bouncing over to Peluche nearby to show him the autographs.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff