Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:26 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
Lol, it's kind of awkward to be reading about ((what I think is)) a rock song, while I'm listening to Not Falling Apart by Maroon 5. I have never heard that song, so I have to youtube it later.

empress dee

Gavin yawned before the song began. Gwen poked her in the neck, and she looked at him. "What?" "You're not hiding it, are you?" "Nope. My hair just does that." She said swishing her hair out of the way. As the candles were glinting, they made her piercings shine.

As the song was over, and Gabriel came back, Gavin started to clap. Well, it was one of those claps that are slow and usually taken sarcastically. This was just the way Gavin was used to laughing. "Nice playing." Gwen said, putting an arm around his sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:38 pm
(If you click the words Rock of Ages that are underlined near the top of the comment you can watch the video.)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel Shrugged as he wrapped his arm around Gavin too. "It's no big deal. That's not really one of my songs. I think I'll stop playing until Battle of the Bands get's here though." He said kissing Gavin's cheek as the girls acted jealous again.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:54 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin shrugged. "That's fine." She said. As the girls acted jealous, she sighed. She stood up, Gwen automatically doing the same. "No, you stay." She said, and he sighed. "No cutting, alright?" He said, sitting back down. Gavin sighed, and walked over to the girls. She said something, inaudible to those back at the table. One of the girls stood up, threatening to punch Gavin. "Go ahead, try." She said. As the girl did so, she hit Gavin square in the face. She barely flinched. "Please, go ahead, all of you. I really don't want to start a fight here, especially not over some guy." She said, holding out her hand. The girl who had punched her looked at her for a moment, almost scared, then shook her hand. Gavin pulled her in closer, and whispered something into her ear. The girl seemed to be scared of whatever it was, and immediately sat back down.

Gavin walked back to the table, with a slight yawn. "Shouldn't bother us for a while." She said. "Lemme guess..." Gwen said, not having to finish his sentence for Gavin to understand. "Yup."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:19 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel sighed looking somewhat disappointed. "Please don't do that. it'd be a shame if someone messed up such a pretty face." He said inspecting Gavin's face and glared at the table the girls were at.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:38 pm
Dee chuckled and mumbled, "Wimp." She was referring to the jealous girls not wanting to further their attacks. She then said to Gabriel, "That was really good! I know it was just practice, but just so you know, that song I would put to the scene of the Great Southtown fire that happened in 2006. Now, to match that song, there are only a few that would be enough to impress me."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:47 pm
(what about Billy what did he think?)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled slightly embarrassed. "It was good enough to learn but to be honest it's not one of my jams I rarely played it and was a bit rusty." He said honestly as they continued sitting there and chatting.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:54 pm
Billy then said, "Well, not bad for a first song. I'd rate it 3rd for overall, but hey, that's just me. Now, Gabe, you do understand what the empress just said. I think she was asking us to pick a song that would be a decent rival to the one we just played. Kind of as a demo to what we would be expecting for the competition. She basically was giving us the example of if we went second and the first band played what we did. So...what song do you think would give you the image of an entire city such as Southtown burning to the ground? Other than Rock of Ages, that is? When you know tell me. I gotta use the privy."

(tee hee hee, Billy's gotta go to the bathroom.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:03 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged he already had his answer. "Didn't start the fire by Billy Joel." He said understanding that his reasons would differ then the others. While most people would go for a hard rock with flames a soft rock would actually compliment the flames better.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:05 am
Dee giggled, "Don't tell me that, tell Billy. He's gone for the men's room."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:12 am
(I had to make this joke)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged and continued sitting there. "Have you ever smelled a pubilc mens room? even the ones that are kept squeaky clean reek. I'll wait for him to come out. The only thing worse is when they tried to cover it up with air freshener which made the place smell like shitrus." He scratching the back of his head in slight annoyance though it wasn't directed at anyone in particular.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:17 am
Dee laughed, "Yeah, since I am the one that has to clean it every week. But, what's worse than the smell of a men's room when human males go, is when Saiyan males go. Imagine the smell of 10 fresh corpses in just one stall. Yeah, that's how stinky it is when saiyan males go."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:20 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel laughed as he waited for Billy to come back out. "I'll just wait for him here." He replied as they sat there and chatted.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:22 am
Dee stood, "Suit yourself. I gotta go see where Terry is."

Doing a needless curtsy like some pathetic housemaid, Dee then went down the stairs in search of her husband.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:27 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged as he sat there still having his arm around Gavin and waited for Billy.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:51 am
Meanwhile, Terry had used the elevator before Dee had a chance to see him. He entered the lounge looking ready to fight someone. He was in his full SNK fighting gear wanting to spar.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games