Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yue Belmont

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:34 pm
1. Gaian Name: Yue Belmont (I prefer to go by Snow.)
2. Who allowed you in?: GrayEnvy
3. Why did you join this guild?: For friends and role-playing purposes.
4. Gaian Age: 1901 days
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums? RP for Romance and Drama, Friends and Family.
6. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:53 pm
1. Gaian Name:StarPanda190
2. Who allowed you in?:Novama
3. Why did you join this guild?:To make friends and roleplay new things wih different people.
4. Gaian Age:779 days
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums?: uuuuhhhmm .... i'm not sure but I do make good character designs hehe
6. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: smilies/icon_heart.gif  

StarPanda190

Lupine Wolf

Lusty_Incubus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:17 am

What to call me
Mike, Lusty, or Incubus

Who Accepted my Application
Cadenza of the Heart

Why I Joined
I wish to find others that enjoy roleplaying as much as I do. I hope to have a lot of fun within the guild while playing in fantasy settings.

Gaian Age
4 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
Anything to do with fantasy RP will certainly catch my attention.

About me
Hmmm, I'm not sure if there is too much to tell. I am a nice person that likes to play not so nice characters. I excell at playing wizards and demons that either act like they don't care or truly don't in the beginning of the RP before they develop feelings and/or open up to those around them.

Secret Code
LS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:50 pm

What to call me
Arch Angel, Arch, of James

Novama

Why I Joined
More sources than just the barton town forums : )

Gaian Age
This is my second account, my original join date is 05/28/05
So... the better part of a decade xD

Predicted Favorite Forum
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

About me
I have taken up a very physically active lifestyle in the last year or so, and between that and work it's kept me busy. My gaia time has been sporadic for the last few years, but I think I've finally worked out a good schedule so that I won't be without a creative outlet so often, so activity shouldn't be a problem.

I do OCR races, specifically the Spartan races, and just last month I won a 'strongman' competition.

I prefer modern/medieval rps, with a touch of fantasy... or ya know, a whopping load of it. Whichever. Vampires are a weakness (I like Amelia Atwater-Rhodes vampires best.)

I've been roleplaying for a long time, with a handful of people who I've had occassional one x ones time and again over the last 5 years. They don't happen enough though.

Some friends and I get together and play D&D 1 or twice a month...

And now I'm ranting... and I think that's all off the top of my head lol : )

Secret Code
My name is James... James Canada. And if you're reading this... well, you might be paranoid ;p

Arch_Angel78415

Anxious Dabbler

3,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Star Ingd Eathe

Hitched Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:38 pm
What to call me
Star (or Miera, from my old account I had been in this guild with; Miera42)

Novama (thank you ^^)

Why I Joined
I enjoyed being a member on a diff account before Star Ingd Eathe became my main

Gaian Age
Oh golly, I don't remember o.o Umm, sophomore of high school, I think...?

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy or Scifi, or creatures. Probably haunt 1x1's until I find a(nother) good group rp.

About me
Not much. I kinda spaz sometimes, have overly long posts for rp's I get REALLY into. I enjoy intelligent or sneaky rpc's, or like the dark mysterious ones that while I DO give them a past, no one knows. I enjoy doing surprising things, and feel kind of disappointed when my friends can predict me...never mind that their own weirdness means I don't weird them out s:

Open, friendly, love rp's and books and if you EVER ask me about any of MY own stories and the worlds I develop for every new rp...well, I ask that you please have patience because odds are you're asking about one of my MOST FAVORITE things, like, EVER sweatdrop

>Secret Code :: eS<

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:10 pm

What to call me

My user name Mister Winchester, but you call me Mister or Dean if you're naughty.

The ever so lovely, chibi_blue_mouse.

Why I Joined

I joined because back in my youth I loved to roleplay, still do. But I never had the time for it once life took over. But now that I fudged that, and its summer I thought, you know what I wanna do? I wanna roleplay.

Gaian Age

I am This many days old! I can't show you with my fingers....I am 2693 days old which translates to roughly 7.3 years.

Predicted Favorite Forum

My Favorite forum may be Non mihi ...etc. OR one that I may make from my past which was one of my favorite that I see now why it failed. I SMELL A REVAMP IN THE FUTURE!

About me

Well I love me some fantasy. You got magic? Romance? Mythical creature?! ANARCHIC REBELLIONS THAT WILL ACCIDENTALLY KILL THE ENTIRE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT? You got my attention. Also kittens.
I come off weird but I think its the fact that my Gaian prime peaked during my scene phase in high school and the nostalgia is too overwhelming and is taking over just this time I reply with full sentences. I think that enough about me before everyone gets bored.

Secret Code
Shhhh

Mister Winchester

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:31 am
What to call me
Karin or Ana is perfectly fine

chibi_blue_mouse

Why I Joined
I love rping~ Wanna meet new people, too

Gaian Age
1495 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
1x1s

About me
Im karin~ I like to cosplay model and read/watch anime/manga. I like sports (softball, volleyball) and my favorite rp genre is romance. My weak point is action but, I do wish to work on this and become better.

Secret Code
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:43 pm

What to call me

heya peeps! I'm a new member here, so Hi! you guys can call me Ven. XD I like to cosplay and role play kh characters, so if you recognize my avi, you guys can call me by the character I'm currently cosplaying. smile

Who invited me:
chibi_blue_mouse

smile

Why I Joined
Welp, just figured maybe you guys are looking for a certain ninja. mrgreen

Gaian Age
About 2 years old...

Predicted Favorite Forum
The kh rps of course! Cx

About me
OMG I'm so excited I don't know what to say! Xp. Ummm... I love music, I love role plays, reading fanfics... White roses... Materia... And... Materia...

Secret Code
"Ninjas fear Me! Pirates want to be me!"-Code Monkey

Noble Lucian_XV

King Champion

Aidian Kyros

Generous Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:49 pm

What to call me: Aidian Kyros
Who Accepted my Application: chibi_blue_mouse (Thank you!)
Why I Joined: Needed a new place to roleplay and hang out outside of my own guild.
Gaian Age: 3407 days on this account... member since '04 on my original account.
Predicted Favorite Forum: Most likely the multiplayer forums. I'm burnt out on the 1x1 stuff.
About me: I've been a roleplayer for years, but recently it has been hard to find something I'm interested in while still maintaining some kind of dignity in my roleplays. I'm fairly easy going and enjoy fun open ended storylines.

Secret Code: SA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:06 pm

What to call me
Shisei Tenshi call me Sam

was invited by chibi_blue_mouse

Why I Joined
Looking for a place that has active group roleplays to join.

Gaian Age
2772 day (as of this post)

Predicted Favorite Forum
Currently seeking Kingdom Hearts, Soul Eater, Fantasy and Adventure type rolepalys. Sometimes I'll join romance but lately its turned into mostly 1x1 roleplays so it depends on the people.

About me
I'm currently in college with 2 semesters left to graduate. I'm dyslexic so I have trouble with spelling and grammar at times. If something is unclear PM me and I'll go rewrite it to make it better. I'm also going through some health problems right now so I might not be able to post everyday between work and doctor appointments. I'll try to drop a note in OOC when I'll be unavailable. I'm open to join roleplays for series I'm familiar with or from genres mentioned before. PM me if you want to know anything about me. Look forward to roleplaying here soon as I find a thread or a few that interests me.

Secret Code
is

Shisei Tenshi

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:26 pm

What to call me
The Sphinxy or Sphinx for short. =D

chibi_blue_mouse

Why I Joined
I was invited and I love to roleplay and it seems like a nice friendly guild so I joined.

Gaian Age
I had an older account that was hacked so my Gaian age is pretty old. I've been on here since late 2004

Predicted Favorite Forum
Group Hangout most likely since it's about roleplaying in large groups.

About me
I have been roleplaying for over ten years. I usually do series-based roleplays but can do non-series as well. I have so many OCs that I have created and developed over the years and love sharing them with people which is one of the reasons I love to roleplay so much.

Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:25 pm

What to call me
Neocroth, or Neo for short

chibi_blue_mouse

Why I Joined
I was invited, even though I turned it down at first, I came around afterwards. The guild seems friendly and I love to role-play.

Gaian Age
2860 Days

Predicted Favorite Forum
I am not certain at the moment, probably the Group Hangout, or anything series-related mostly, can do some original stuff too.

About me
I love anime/video games/movies/role-playing. I usually do series-based roleplays but can do non-series, depending on the genre. I usually don't keep a big list of OCs and just try to make up one off the top of the hat if I ever need to, but when I do, they're not terrible, in my opinion at least.

Secret Code
heart

Neocroth

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noble Lucian_XV

King Champion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:03 pm
ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

What to call me

heya peeps! I'm a new member here, so Hi! you guys can call me Ven. XD I like to cosplay and role play kh characters, so if you recognize my avi, you guys can call me by the character I'm currently cosplaying. smile

Who invited me:
chibi_blue_mouse

smile

Why I Joined
Welp, just figured maybe you guys are looking for a certain ninja. mrgreen

Gaian Age
About 2 years old...

Predicted Favorite Forum
The kh rps of course! Cx

About me
OMG I'm so excited I don't know what to say! Xp. Ummm... I love music, I love role plays, reading fanfics... White roses... Materia... And... Materia...

Secret Code
"Ninjas fear Me! Pirates want to be me!"-Code Monkey

One more thing!.... Quote me! : D  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:15 pm

What to call me
Taco

chibi_blue_mouse

Why I Joined
Looking for inspiration from stories, or inspirational people.

Gaian Age
4132 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
I have no idea yet. I'll probably hop around a lot.

About me
I'm 27, male, I watch a lot of cartoons, I enjoy lifting weights, reading, making music, painting (acrylic) and video games. I also do tarot readings, so if anyone wants a reading, let me know.

Secret Code
I didn't notice one... can I get back to you?

Taconius

Illegal Cat

Mind-boggling Torii

8,100 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:48 am

What to call me

I go by Castiel, Cat, or Cas c:

Why I Joined
I was actually on a small roleplaying guild until I became inactive, due to personal reasons for myself and partially because of school. The guild was beginning to die out before I left anyway, and by the time I came back, it was over. So, I began the search for a roleplaying guild, stumbling upon this one.

Gaian Age
383 days? I had another gaia before this one, but I lost the password, and I, being lazy, just went ahead and made a new one.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Something in the fantasy category, or possibly a slice of life.

About me
So, things about me? I'm actually a really shy person until you get to know me. I really try to throw myself out there and fit well into a different role, hence why I love role playing. c; I am going to be a sophomore in Uni; I know, I'm old. I'm a huge gamer, mostly in fantasy. Some of my favourite games include: Dragon Age, Skyrim, Mass Effect. And yeah.. descriptions.

Secret Code
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.)
heart  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games