Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:14 pm
Cross frowned as Fate and Grace glanced at each other.

"Then it's settled."they said togeather. Fate stood up very steadyily taking his time. Cross sighed and he nodded.

"Shall we go get some coffee? You know..help keep us awake while we walk in this god forsaken weather."he said sighing.

Grace laughed..a very low tuned one but noticable.

"Fine fine..we'll eat and get some coffee..doesn't sound to bad."Grace said. Cross nodded and began walking down the road. He could hear Fate and Grace behind him..one of them was playing a guitar. Then he heard Fate's voice and he grunted...great..

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YD8pfnqeP4&feature=related  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:18 am
User Image

Shadow looks at Nyx silently beside him as he gave her a reassuring look even though his expression was emotionless as usual. But it was his way of saying he's beginning to understand something and he has her and Luna to thank. It seemed more of a natural look he was giving her. A clear sign that Shadow has grown fond of her and Luna, regardless of their way of life. As Tori doesn't seem to find Luna's grudges appealing, Shadow doesn't seem to mind at all since he never made and excuses or argued with her about it once. He slowly gets up while grabbing a bag he had with him when he walked in. "I'll go get dinner ready", he said silently as he began to head for the kitchen. It was quite a surprise for what was coming out of Shadow's mouth. A person like him is the least expected to know how to cook. From all of his days surviving, cooking was one of the vital skills he had to learn. Even for a boy his age was quite surprising. As fierce and cold as he may seem, Shadow knows how to treat wounds, make medicine and even cook. Anyone could find it hard to believe that dark creature like Shadow could have such nursing skills. But if anyone would to offer help, Shadow probably wouldn't mind.

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:42 am
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Aghast!/....Scarred... | Thoughts: He did wha?/ .......Scarred........

Not really knowing why Luna wanted to beat the living daylights out of Shadow, Marie was interested when Nyx told Tori about it. She was shocked when she heard it. Mainly because she didn't know when it happened. "He did what?! When did that happen? Why wasn't I informed of this? I could've acted like I was going to make him sorry for that!"she said slightly siding with Luna, but staying neutral. She didn't know that this was actually the first full on conversation, she'd had since she'd met everyone. Marie gave Shadow a strange look when he said he was going to get dinner prepared. It's not that it surprised her, it was just the thought of him dressed in an apron and a net holding his hair, popped into her head and made her scared a little. It's like a male , I Love Lucy. she thought. She had never really imagined Shadow as the stay at home mom type.....until that image popped into her mind. Now she was scarred for life.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:14 am
Cross sat at the coffe table with Grace. Fate however..he stayedd outside in the snow. Cross could see butterflies of matter surrounding Fate and his eyes sparked. Never had he seen such matter..it was as if it was flamming. It made him wonder maybe..did the government kill off offspring becuase they grew stronger then the orgionals? Cross starred over at Grace who was taking a firm bite out of a german chocolate cake.

" How old was he?"he asked softly. Grace looked up her crimson eyes shining in thought for a moment. The red orbs seemngly questioning if they should give this man an answer.

" 3 years actually. His mother died in the alley..but she had a note on her..from a man named Agent Straus. It was a letter to the father of Fate but never said his actual name. Yet.."she sighed.

"We think if we can get into the HQ we can find the origonal files..to show offspring and the actually experiments. We also want ot look at the hunted list..see how many of us are left.."she said. Cross sighed nodding.

"I understand..but tell me..what are we looking at with this?"he asked.

Grace smiled but she crossed her arms sighing.

"Most of the origionals and hunted are actually in there early 30s to late 30s..except for your friends."she said and Cross growled.

"You've been spying on us?"he asked.

Grace shook her head laughing.

"No no no..Fate can read minds aswell Cross..his a talented boy for a teenager."she said. Cross nodded.

"Why doesn't he use them? You know..for fighting the hunters."he said in ponder.

Grace sighed and looked out the window as the butterflies floated around..flying around the boy.

" Hunter's know your power..the power of a..well what they cal Procite..as I'm sure your buddy Shadow has already realized."grace said softly.

Cross nodded turning his head back to her..she had already finished eatting.

"Alright..we need to go..it's getting near midnight about now..we need to get in and out before Dawn."she sighed. Cross gulped his very hot coffee down in a single shot. He got up and paid the bill as Grace went outside to the meditating Fate.

Fate's Matter: http://www.flickr.com/photos/42061313@N02/3883548161/  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:01 am
Luna looked at Marie. "He punched me right in the gut and knocked me out!" she said with a groan of annoyance. Nyx smiled back at Shadow and then turned to Marie as he left to cook. "Let's just say, you really don't want to know. Luna just likes to be a baby." she said with a giggle as she got up and walked over to her sister. She poked her sister's nose and winked. "Isn't that right smelly Luna?" she asked. Luna flicked Nyx's forehead and rolled her eyes. "Don't start calling me that again. And I am not a baby!" she hissed at her before crossing her arms. Nyx patted her head and just kept smiling. Tori watched Shadow leave and she looked around at everyone. She became nervous and quiet again. Hearing Luna hiss made her tense but not in fear. Luna annoyed her to the point where she'd want to rip off her mouth just to make her shut up. She took a deep breath and decided to follow the only person she didn't mind being around. She walked into the kitchen and she smiled at Shadow but she continued to stay quiet. She didn't want to bother him. She just didn't want to be stuck out there with Nyx and Luna.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:57 am
User Image

Starting up the rice cooker, Shadow begins to prepare dinner. Before starting, he sees Tori behind him in a corner watching him. He turns to her and says,"Dont worry about it. Thats just the way things are.". "Wanna help?", he asked her.  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:16 pm
Tori looked up at him and smiled for a moment as she nodded. "Um, yeah. Sure." she said as she walked over to him. She tilted her head as she saw the rice cooker. "What are you making?" she asked as thoughts and recipes started running through her head. Nyx looked around for a moment and then pouted. "Aw, lover boy's mini me disappeared. Now who's going to help me shut you up?" said as she had Luna in a head lock and pouted. Luna was struggling and hissing as she tried to get out of the head lock. "There ain't no way anyone could shut me up unless you killed me. And I know you wouldn't like that Twinny." she said with a grin. Nyx smiled back and started tugging on her ear to annoy Luna even more.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Happy | Thoughts: Haha! Stand ups are funny!

Watching the twins have their little arguments made Marie chuckle a little bit. She couldn't really think of what to say to it. Then finally, she just said,"You guys should do stand up,". It just kind of came out. She didn't know why she said. Maybe it was a serious comment. Maybe it was to be funny. But by the same smiling look on her face, you could tell she was serious. She always though it would be cool to have friends who did stand up. Then she could see them all the time telling jokes and such. It didn't really matter how or what Marie said, she almost always meant it exactly.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:15 pm
Cross sighed putting his wallet back in his pocket as he walked out of the coffee shop. He saw Fate to be..well using his matter like a pick of sorts and watched as he opened the door ot a truck. He looked back at Cross as Grace stepped in the drivers seat. Cross having a "what the ********" look on his face as Fate got on the passenger isde.

"Nobody expects a woman to hijack a car." she giggles. With that the car engine roared as if in approval. Cross shook his head wth a chuckle and got in the back.

"Now just don't talk on the way..act serious."Grace said grinning.

Cross raised a brow.

"Wait..what?"he asked.

Grace sighed pulling out a badge..this looked like it was a hunter's..

"We've been planning this for months Cross.."she said grinning. Cross nodded and slowly turned.

"Alright."he said and the truck started down the road. He could hear Fate playing the flute inside the truck.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZxUl5gxX6Q&feature=related  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:32 pm
Nyx smiled brightly at Marie and nodded. "That would be fun! But Luna isn't funny at all. She's just a big grump. A big old smelly grump." she said before she stumbled back as Luna broke free. Luna's ears and tail twitched in annoyance as she fixed her hair that was messed up from the head lock. "I'm not old! You're older than me! I do not smell at all! And I am not grumpy! Just very very very annoyed." she said as she rolled her eyes and turned her back to her twin. Nyx just grinned and tripped her from behind. She smirked as Luna fell to the floor with a thud. "Whatever you say smelly old grump." she said with a giggle. Luna rolled onto her back before sitting up and glaring at Nyx as she rubbed the back of her head. "At least I'm not a big meanie." she muttered under her breath.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Happy | Thoughts: No! Its not true!

Marie couldn't help but shake her head at Nyx's comment. She thought that they were both funny, in their own way. "No no no! Luna is very funny! And so are you! You're both very funny! If you ever did do stand up, I'd be your number one fan!"she said being honest. While saying it, she motioned with her hands with the words 'no no no'. She thought that Luna and Nyx were both funny and amazing people. They reminded her of her and little sister. She was starting to become a little fond of them. She was hoping that they all could possibly be friends some time in the future. That is, if they all made it out of this huge mess. But she didn't really want to think about that. All she wanted to focuse on was the present and here and now.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image

Shadow began sauteing the shrimp, squid, and other sea creatures with butter sauce and Asian seasonings as he asked Tori to chop the veggies. "Make sure you dont hurt yourself.", he says to her silently as he flips and tosses the the delights of the sea as they danced in a rich aroma. From the way things are in the kitchen, Shadow seems to know what he's doing.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:32 pm
Tori picked up a knife and twirled it in the air. She caught and then brought it down with a hard slam as she started chopping the vegetables. "Not a problem." she said, holding back sarcasm. She thought chopping vegetables was a simple boring job and she was capable of doing much more. But she could see that he could pretty much handle everything so she kept her mouth shut and kept chopping. She didn't even really seem to be focusing as she chopped with excellent precision and speed. Luna smiled and stuck her tongue out at Nyx. "See? Someone thinks I'm funny. You Twinny, just don't know talent when you see it." she said as she stood up and smirked. Nyx rolled her eyes and poked Luna's forehead, making her fall down again. "Wait, Luna. You hear that? That's the sound of me not caring." she said before she giggled and helped her up again. "You know I love you right?" she said as she poked her and giggled even more. Luna crossed her arms and started giving her the silent treatment.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:42 pm
Cross grabbed the gun at the very back of the truck. This being a AK47. Fate had a shotgun as he got out of his side. Nither wanted to use there powers yet. Grace on the other hand went straight to the main door putting in the badge. One guard examined Grace and then seemed to frown.

"Your joking right? There's no way she's one of us."he said scoffing. Then Grace turned her head toward him with a glare.

"What did you say?"she hissed. The other guard sighed.

"Are the other two with you mam? You'll have to forgive my friend here...alot of stress in the business these days."the man said. Grace nodded.

"It's all good..and yeah there with me."she said and when she headed in..Fate quickly followed..bt when Cross got in sight..the alarm went off. Both guards reacted but to late. Matter shot out like from a cannon ball sending one guard threw the wall of the building. Cross ducked as the other guard tried to take him down..he shot bullets into both of the guard's feet. The guard yelled out.

"CROSS HURRY INSIDE!"Grace growled after Cross used his knee hitting the man in the forehead..the echo of his skull slowly caving in..ringed threw Cross's ears. Shotgun shots followed as gunshots flowed through the building. Grace was covering her head as Fate held off as many hunter's as he could without using his powers. Cross came running in and dived as the building shook as a rocket hit the wall behind him. Grace was down the ground hissing covering her ears. Cross stumbled up shooting the AK47 in a spray..catching 9 straight guards in the way. Fate grabbed Grace's arm pulling her down the hallway..as she stumbled up aswell.

Fate pushed Grace away as two explosions hit the middle of the hall. As the dust cleared..a small shield seemed to be slowing collapsing around Fate..he had used his powers now. Hr starred up and saw a helicopter was the culprit. The next missle shook Fate making him curse.

"Grace...follow Cross!"he growled with that the next missle hit another shield..but this time the matter sent the missle flying back..the helicopter engulfed in flames and crashed behind Fate as he ran after his friends. Cross sighed deeply.

"I wrecked this..shoulda known they'd have censors up down here for someone like me."he groaned. Grace leaned against the wall as Fate worked on the elevator.

"How many floors?"Grace asked turning her head.

Fate sighed.

"18 floors..were gonna have to split 16 of them. Right now there aren't any pros here..but they'll be around now that the sensor has gone off..and they know who's here."He sighed and the elevator doors opened.

"I'll go to floor 18 with Cross.."Grace sighed softly. Fate nodded and looked back.

"Then i'm getting off on 17."Fate said loading his shotgun. He looked at Cross who reloaded his SMG.

"You need this.."Cross said tossing it to him.in return Fate tossed the shotgun to Grace.

"You got your swords..and after all..I can hold 17 for a good 15 minutes.."he said softly.

"Then I'll take the stairs up to floor 18..I need that door open for me. After we take care of the guards.."Fate sighed.

Cross lifted his hand shaking his head.

"The big boys..well..they'll be ready to brawl.."he sighed. Fate nodded.

Grace sighed and she watched the doors open.

"Lets kick some a**."she growled and all 3 got inside..as the doors closed..Cross and Grace leaned against the wall..Fate wrapped the AK around his arm..the elevator music playing in the back ground.

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XuPb8N2lcA  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image

Shadow mixes in the veggies as that flavors all resonate together into one dish. He asked tori to keep mixing and sauteing the veggies with the seafood as he went to check the miso soup in the pot. The mushrooms, the herbs and the tofu went together perfectly as he takes a small taste and gives Tori a sample. The taste was very rich and refreshing for a cold snowy night. Shadow made sure to get everything from the market fresh. He sees a little sauce smudged on Tori's face as he gentle wipes it off with a napkin. "Your pretty good", he praised her. After words Shadow sets up at the table with bowels, the main dish ready, the pot of miso soup, and the pot of cook rice ready. He walks in and tells the girls in his usual silent tone,"Ok, dinners ready".

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games