Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:02 pm
Tired of sitting around and not doing a thing, Lorna stood up abruptly, causing the metal chair to fall to the floor with a loud clang. Without touching the chair, she lifted it up and set it upright before she walked out of the room and down the long hall of the building. She could hear Raven having her little "talk" with Moli and Khalifa. Lorna shook her head. Sometimes she thought that Raven went a little too far in these interrogations, but who was she to question her leader's methods. Shoving her hands into her pockets, she walked out of the building and down the street kicking a crushed soda can along the way. She chewed lightly on the inside of her mouth. It seemed everyone was pre-occupied with something. What was there for a girl to do around here? Especially when the entire city was pretty much destroyed. It was then she felt an energy signature coming from a run-down restaurant. The energy signature didn't seem hostile, but one could never be sure. She headed towards the restaurant and walked in. The energy signature seemed to be coming from the freezer towards the back. She walked towards it and slowly opened the door and peeked inside. She shuddered slightly as ice cold air hit her. Yet, she focused her gaze upon Soliel. He appeared to be in a deep meditation and wasn't wearing a shirt. Lorna took in the scar that covered his entire left side. She couldn't help, but wonder where he had gotten it from. She also noticed that he was rather fit. She rather enjoyed watching the muscles in his back move and roll as he breathed in and out evenly. She shook her head and cleared her throat rather loudly before she had realized what she'd done and covered her mouth quickly, looking at him with widened eyes. Oh, God! Did he hear her? Was he one of those people who didn't like being interrupted while meditating? Stupid, Lorna! Stupid! she scolded herself as she waited to see what he would do.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:19 pm
Nikolai smiled as Roulin told him where to go and Nikolai said, "You got it. Ah the mountains, the travel is harsh, the weather is harsher, reminds me of home. Such fond memories." Nikolai hummed lightly as he stood on the ceiling, concentrating on getting them to a point on a mountain where they could both breathe and not fall straight to their deaths required a bit of concentration. After a few minutes rolled by, Nikolai hopped off the ceiling, landed on his hands and leaped to his feet before saying, "Ladies and gentleman, we have arrived at our destination. Please watch your step. Thank you for using shadow bubble travel services. Remember to say goodbye to all the friendly shadow dwellers on your way out. And don't forget to visit the gift shop." Nikolai waved to Happiness before he 'popped' the shadow bubble. The sun hit him right on the back, and he was glad he was facing the other way, because he didn't have his glasses down. Roulin had asked for the nearest mountain range, and Nik had put them on top of a mountain. it was very very windy, but Nikolai had no problem keeping his balance. He hummed a little more and said, "Just tell me where we're headed next and I'll get us there in a hurry." he smiled and looked around, it was a nice mountain top, as far as Nik could tell. He had never been to the very top of a mountain before, so it was a new experience for him.  

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:24 pm
"..." The newest addition to the family of fallen phoenix had managed to escape the company of the others. While Raven and Aaliyah had their way with the two mouthy little captives, Soliel, the owl of magma, managed to conceal himself within the icy frigid confines and a destroyed restaurant's storage room. He exhaled warm breaths which became thick white plumes upon exit. He'd reached an equilibrium of temperature inside of the icebox, but now that he'd conqured the climate, he needed become either colder or warmer. He inhaled deeply, then exhaled in relaxation. He hadn't heard his visitor enter through the unlocked door behind him, but once she made herself known to him, he opened his eyes and exhaled once again. The cloud of frigid air arose before vanishing into the white, misty atmosphere of the room.

He looked over his shoulder, peering at Lorna was fiery red eyes. His right eye was covered by his blonde cascading, almost frozen strands of hair. Through slivers though, his other flaming eye was visible. The mysterious owl stood to full height and stretched his hands as if in preparation for combat. He turned to his left, revealing to her the centipede like scar that ran from his cheek to his hip and affterwards, lowered his hands into his pockets. After a moment of silence, he finally spoke over the wailing air conditioners of the room, "If you could have any one thing right now, what would it be?" His voice was calmer, as if at peace, but deeper and hardened. Drawing light breaths now, he slowly began to saunter towards Lorna keeping his dark red eyes transfixed within her gaze.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:30 pm
Roulin gulped regretting the instructions he'd given the dancing owl. He wasn't certain what mountain translated to with him, but it could'nt be something deadly. Once the ride ended, he found himself atop a windy mountain peak overlooking a rather warming view. He looked over at Nik, a thank you twinkling in his eyes. Hadn't he been on a mission, he probably would've shaken the man's hand. "Heh, we're probably headed to the base of this very mountain. Also, in the near future, you should share that power with me. Teleporting takes quite a bit out of me." After leaving the orb, he noticed that the emotion Happiness vanished. She wasn't far from the four. "Now...who's ready to meet Noel? I'm sure she's worried sick about us."  

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:37 pm
Lorna shifted her weight from her right foot to her left and folded her arms across her chest. She blew a rather un-tame strand of emerald hair away from her face causing icy breath to seep out of her lips. The fact that most of her torso was bear did not help the fact that she was just a little bit cold. Lorna allowed her eyes to run over Soliel's physique briefly, but it wasn't just the way he looked that intrigued her. It was his mannerisms, the way he seemed so calm and confident. That was something she admired. When he asked what she wanted, she felt her face heat up as a light pink tinge made itself at home upon her cheeks. Clearing her throat, she regained her composure. "Some company would be nice. At this point, I don't care with who. Everyone else seems a little bit busy back at the building so I figured I'd come out here and see what was going on."

Cecilia stepped out of the shadow orb and looked around. The view was rather inviting, not to mention it was nice to finally be out of that bubble space. It was a little too cramped for her liking. The warm air felt good upon her skin. Chewing on her bottom lip, Cecilia gazed towards the bottom of the mountain. They were definitely a few hundred feet up, perhaps more. However, Cecilia was not interested in the height of the mountain. She was more interested in meeting Noel. "Well, you know I'm ready. It'll be nice to meet a new face. I've been staring at the same old ones for too long now," she said teasingly, smirking at her comrades.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:05 pm
Soliel had closed the distance between himself and his company as she answered his question. From her response, gathered that she was both bored and to some extent alone. He released another breath that instantly thickened like a dense fog. He passed through it, unhindered by the chill of it against his bare torso. "Is that so?" His velvetine tone seemed to allow words to simply drip from his lips. After closing the distance even more, he laced his fingers slowly though her hair and leaned in closer to her. The arctic air was beginning to get to her and through the palm of his warm hand, he could feel this. His left hand managed to sliter towards the small of her back leaving a warm, comforting trail against her lower body. His lips, which were now dangerously close to her left ear, whispered to her, "Company can't be what you want right now...I can feel your desire pouring from you in torrents..." Soliel leaned away from her to lock his gaze within her's once more. His passionate, fiery eyed gaze was almost as hypnotic as the warmth of his palm against her cheek and the playful twirling of her hair. In a breathy tone, he asked once again, "If you could have any one thing right now, what would it be?"

~~~

"Um, Nik, if you want to meet Noel, then the bast of this mountain is where we need to go." Roulin said, looking down over the clifface. Cecilia was right unfortunately. If he couldn't fly or teleport, Roulin would be clinging to the nearest tree or mountain goat. He could make out Noel's figure from the mountain top and pointed down at her. "That's our gal Cici. The wise looking one. Now Mr. Shadow. I think we're ready again." Looking back into the scenery, Roulin felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He gathered it and saw that it was Demios, his suit of Spades. "That fight with Raven was something huh? Get to South America asap...we're going to get him back this time." he texted back.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:20 pm
The Night OWLs had finally made it towards the mountains, instead of staying at the base they met the others at the top.

Noel spoke soon. "That'll be alright Roulin" she said looking at the young OWLs before her. She looked around the view was astonishing. She looked at Cecelia, Anya, and Nikoli. "I'm Noel Anderson...or the god OWL" she said introducing herself to everyone trying to be as inviting as she could be to them.

Aeon finally made it towards the mountain as she excited her ride to see not only Roulin, but a few other new faces on the mountain. She looked at Noel as she waved her not saying anything, just waiting to see what all of this was about.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:21 pm
Lorna's heart began to thump rather loudly within her chest. Her body temperature went from cold, to warm thanks to the feeling of his hand upon her back. She let out a few more icy breaths before she spoke. "Well, with the way you keep looking at me and touching me, I think I want you to kiss me. But that could just be my body speaking for me. It's a little hard to concentrate with you standing so close to me. Of course to be honest with you, I'm rather enjoying it," her voice dripping with a sultry allure. If Soliel wanted to play this game. That was fine. So could she. Yet, she was very much overwhelmed. She was just good at hiding her true emotions. "Fine, I'll be blunt. I just need to be kissed right now. Are you going to be the one to make my wish come true?" she asked suggestively, a sensual smile upon her lips.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:38 pm
Soliel's lips parted into a smile once Lorna granted him access to her. Unbeknownst to her, his meditation was a way of honing his powers, but once out of the cold area, he'd need a source of heat to reignite his powers. Now, it was either her, or wait an hour or two to be back at full strength. He brought her body closer to his, taking in all the warmth from her that he could. Leaning in closer, he placed the hand that was making tessellations in her hair atop the nape of her chilled neck. "Your wish is my command..." After a bout of coaxing, Soliel finally placed a passionately warm kiss atop the soft lips of the girl. He wasn't worried about the taste of strawberried that he tasted on the tip of his toungue, but the essence of heat he was stealing from her. His pale skin darkened to it's normal complexion and his dark red eyes diminished to a solid black. His hair fell in loose strands no longer bound together by frozen water. As he pullled from her heat and warmth, he brought her closer, embraced her tighter and shared an even more deeper kiss with the girl. In seconds, he'd have what he needed and she'd be just another owl on the team.

~~~

When Noel appeared behind the bunch of owls, Roulin expelled a breath relief. She was where she needed to be safely along with a bit of help too. There needed to be a meeting, but before that, he'd allow the newer owls to meed Noel, The God Owl. "Well you guys...I bet you weren't thinking that God was a girl huh?" Roulin said in an almost deadpan tone. He stared at the supreme owl with stern eyes letting her know that business between them was in the near future. The lives of his brother and friend were at stake and he knew that she had the power to help him.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:57 pm
Lorna's heart seemed to go into overdrive as Soliel pressed his lips against hers. Lorna's eyes widened for a few moments. Is this really happening? Am I really being kissed by a good looking young man? Or is this just another fantasy of mine? Am I going to wake up soon. Yet, it felt real so she assumed that it was not a dream. Lorna slowly brought her arms up and slipped them around Soliel's neck. His body temperature was warmer than that of a normal person's. But given his ability, it didn't really surprise her. It wasn't an uncomfortable heat right now, but more soothing than anything. She had no idea that Soliel was merely just using her.

Cecilia gazed upon The God Owl. This was the leader of The Night Owls, the one who took over Dante's position after he was killed. Cecilia had only heard bits and pieces of that story. She did not know of it in entirety. Her eyes shifted in Roulin's direction as he spoke. "Well, I had my suspicions," she said in a minor teasing tone of voice before her expression fell serious. A small gust of wind lifted a few strands of hair away from Cecilia's face, but she paid no attention to the small change in temperature. "I'm Cecilia Charmers, also known as "The Celestrial Owl"," she said speaking towards the very powerful "God Owl".

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:25 pm
((Other - Genya))

"Sexual? Like procreating? That's mating! That's not dating. Ah, or do you mean the 'fight' where the suitors battle for the female... or ...well, hmm... a female and male go on an outing...hmm... no sexual aspect there...well maybe," Genya looked as if he was debating. "Well, date my friends? We romance and hang out!" The Owl kept thinking as he followed Demios back. "Oh....I guess....but ...." Genya now remembered the book in Demios's room and wanted to take a look, but he wouldn't know how to ask. "Uh, hehe..." His face went slightly red again as he almost tripped and fell on Demios.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:37 pm
Demios sighed again as he herd Genya "...you know you over analyze everything" He said. They had reached the place when Demios got Roulins text. "Hmm seems I'm needed in South America" He said. He knew he'd need to use a powerful teleportation spell to get there. He looked at Genya and smiled "You really should learn to see things in a simpler way sometimes" he said. He then went inside with him. As they got to Demios's room he grabbed his grandmothers spell book "Here keep this safe for me, you never know when I'll be back and need it" He said. He then smiled "Besides it might teach you science isn't everything" He said. He then leaned close and kissed Genya "Thanks for the date, and who knows maybe you'll find someone you can really romance" He said to him before going into his room and closing the door. He then quickly packed the rest of the stuff he needed before drawing a bunch of symbols on the ground in a circular pattern and then set out candles and lit them. "I call forth the forces of time and space take me to my desired place, I summon these forces without hesitation send me to my desired destination" He chanted. Suddenly Demios began to glow and wind began to gust powerfully sending his door flying open, the earth around them began to shake violently, and the candles fires grew tremendously. He then closed his eyes and yelled "Take me to Roulin in South America" He said in a strange tone. Then there was a flash of blinding light and as the light vanished everything returned to normal with no trace of Demios.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:40 pm
Jaylin LaQuiel

In the distances of Brazil, behind the mountain that his Owl team and was standing upon it would seem to be an object rejecting the water around it from both the left and right, the object couldn't be made out from the distance but by the speed it was traveling one should know it wasn't anything from nature nor the government or even human made for that matter, yet to create a small vehicle which moved with the speed of compacted jet turbines advance tech was needed which was beyond there time. As the distance closed rapidly on the mountain a figure could barely be made out riding atop of an device who would have thought to never exist, Jaylin the Equipping Owl was riding the prototype of an jet hoverboard in which he and his parents had created.

Standing tall with his hands hibernating within his pockets, the new Night Owl could be made out if not my his features then the visor he wears would surely give him a way. Jaylin couldn't see his team on top of the mountain, and to be honest he wasn't looking for them but he wasn't just about to go around the entire mountain, that would only take away from the time he had to reach his destination though he knew not where he was exactly going. "Call Noel" Those were the only words that escaped his lips as his visor followed his voice command and began to call Noel with the number that Roulin had gave him but at the same time instead of going around the mountain he decided to scale it and drive straight up the mountain, and with his jet hoverboard it would be a piece of cake.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:49 pm
((I apologize for the delay in my posting guys. One reason I have is the fact that I am overloaded in terms of characters (and not just for this rp). I have my other rp as well, Threat to the World which I had a lot on my plate for, which caused me to go into 'shut-down mode' so to speak. Which subsequently made me neglect my posting. If that explanation made any sense... sweatdrop anyway, I have made arrangements with people in my Threat to the World rp and they will be taking over some of those characters for me to help me out. So I should now be able to return to my regular self and be more amenable. lol.... And now... back to posting! lol))

((Brazil: Roulin, Cecilia, Nik, Anya, Happiness, and the Night Owls))

Anya simply listened as they met up with Noel and the Night Owls on the mountain top in Brazil. She even stood there quietly as Cecilia stepped forward and introduced herself to Noel. Anya wasnt really sure if Noel cared what names each of them had, but if requested, Anya would give the Night owl leader an introduction of herself.

Of course, Happiness was listening in intently. But somehow managed to keep quiet. She noticed some tension amongst all of the people. But she wasn't entirely sure if she comprehended why.

Erin had explained to her sister all about her conversation with Amara on the ride into the mountains with Noel to meet up with Roulin and his small group of other owls. Once they arrived, Erin noticed what must be Roulin and his group. She too followed Noel out of the limo and approached the new group of owls. Her usual welcoming smile was on her lips as she greeted the new people with a nod.

===

((France-- UNS: Johan))

Johan remained silent and attentive as Thomas arrived and so did Lucien. Well at least now the Mirroring Owl didn't have to make the trip to the mining site where Thomas was. It saved him time and energy. He didn't address Lucien because Johan didn't think he would need to. But if called upon, Johan would answer him. But the first order of business for Johan was to talk to Thomas. But he was unable to do that as the head of the UNS organization made his way to an elevator to get rid of his repugnant smell. Johan couldn't blame him for wanting to take one either. After all, Thomas was the Death Owl and he had been spending the last few days at the mining site.

===

((New York-- Che, L, and Kate))

((Not sure what to put for Kate yet... Need input from you, Mahareshi.))  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:52 pm
Soliel's body had finally replenished itself of the heat it had lost in the icy chamber. A smirk broke through his deeply intimate kiss with Lorna. Luckly, she couldn't see him. Should she open her eyes right now, it would be like staring the devil himself in the face. After minute of lip locking, Soliel finally broke away from the girl's warm embrace and looked at her through now darkened eyes. "You know Lorna, you are a good kisser...thanks for helping me get back what I lost." The Magma Owl placed a quick kiss atop the girl's forehead before exiting through the ice box's back door. He looked over his shoulder into the white room and spoke out, "You might want to come on Lorna! It's rather cold in that room."  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games