Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:05 am
The object continued brushing against her skin, moving from where it was, to where his other hand had been.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:14 am
"Alan, what is that?" Abagail as she continued to pull herself away from the strange and ticklish object that touched her.

"Is it you? What am I saying... What are you doing?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:18 am
Alan then withdrew the hand near the object before it slinked behind Abagail, having a hold on her rear, keeping her close.
"Just a fun little toy I picked up years ago." he chuckled as the object continued brushing against her inner thigh.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:24 am
"Well stop playing with it and stop touching me!" Abagail whimpered, turning her body the other way now.

"It tickles and I don't like it!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:39 pm
"Well, if you want..." Alan replied, his hand fondling her rear.
"..I can make it all the much better.."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:59 pm
"Stop!" Abagail whimpered, turning her body again so she was flat on her back and sitting on Alan's hand now.

"I don't want anything."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:36 pm
"Oh come now. We BOTH know that's a lie~" Alan cooed, his hand still fondling her as the object began going upward, now on her stomach.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:11 pm
"Alan..." Abagail whimpered before the tickling object moved up, making her gasp softly and squirm again.

"S-Stop it!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:14 pm
"Stop what..?" Alan asked, his hand continuing as the object moved up to her chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:18 pm
"Everything." Abagail whimpered in reply, her lower lip weakly quivering. It was getting too hard to her to continue on the road of denial. In some sick, twisted, perverted, and uncomfortable way, she was actually starting to enjoy what was happening. But she wouldn't dare admit it to Alan.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:24 pm
"And why should I stop..?" Alan asked, his hand gliding from her rear back to her inner thigh, slowly making its way to the front of her underwear. The Object was now below her right breast, stroking at the bra.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:57 pm
"Please... Alan..." Abagail whined, briefly shuddering from both his hand and the object.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:01 pm
"And what will you do for me if I stop..?" Alan asked, his hand gliding upward from her lower body, and moving to her back, prodding at the bra buckle.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:12 pm
Abagail gave no verbal response to Alan, as she breathed through tiny, soft gasps, her back arching in sync with his hand's movements. It was becoming near impossible for her to deny this moment. She fought all she could, but she could only tell herself for so long that she wasn't thrilled or didn't like the touches or the amount of attention she was getting. coming from a laugh of going unnoticed, this was new and exciting in more ways than she could have imagined.

As Alan got toe buckle, Abagail bit down on her lip, trying to keep herself quiet. She would admit she liked it to herself, but she couldn't do it to Alan.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:16 pm
"Well...?" Alan asked, fiddling with the buckle as the object was now brushing the top of her left breast.
"I take it you don't want me to stop..?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games