Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 am
"Well, what is it?" Lucy looked to Azm finally, pulling her arms out of him once more as she finished another repair session.

"Why the long silence with us when you're not around?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:30 pm
"Nurixin is right but there's really no excuse for it," he replied with a shrug. "oh... my arms are working. Thank you."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:29 pm
"Yeah, they're working. I've only been working on them." Lucy snorted.

"A few more patch work jobs and you're set to go. Aside from your looks. Nothing can help that much ugly." She joked lightly, getting back to work.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:13 pm
"Doing wonders on my self esteem," he replied sarcastically.

"With the right synthetic flesh artist I think he can still be saved," Nurixin said with a smirk.

"She doesn't need help..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:06 pm
"I dunno... There are some things that cosmetics can't fix." Lucy argued with a playful smirk.

"You know how people go under the knife and come out with bad scars, or a bad job? With that much ugly, he's likely to get both."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:51 am
"There's nothing wrong with my face! I made plenty sure they didn't damage my head in the last fight," Azm practically yelled starting to get irritated now.

"They didn't need to," Nurixin said, starting to laugh uncontrollably.

Azm's expression hardened, looking genuinely upset.

"You look fine Azm," Marie assured him. "They're just being mean..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 am
"What? Can't take a little teasing?" Lucy grunted.
"A face is a face. At least you have the ease to actually get it replaced if something happens." She pointed out, looking curiously at him.

"Who are you trying to impress anyway?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:57 am
Azm thought about that question for a moment, the drives in his head clicking. "Myself... I think is the most accurate answer to that question."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:20 pm
"And when did you develop self esteem issues? That's not like you at all."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:06 pm
"The same time I had this burning desire to become human, and now that I'm closer to it self esteem has developed."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:05 pm
"You shouldn't fight against what you are, Azm." Lucy frowned worriedly at him. "Self esteem is no laughing matter. Especially when you're already taking a negative turn."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:41 pm
"My self esteem is fine despite your teasing," he replied. "I do like what I am, but one can still dream and being closer to that dream makes me happy."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:42 am
"Alright." Lucy sighed, stepping away from Azm finally, grabbing a cloth and wiping off her hands.

"Well, aside from cosmetic damage, you're fine now."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:08 pm
Azm sat up and moved his limbs around a bit. "Thank you Lucy."

"There should be some cans of Syntho spray in the box as well," Nurixin said, pointing at the box.

He nodded and took out one of the cans and took off what was left of his shirt. "I may need help reaching some area's on my back," he said as he started to spray the damaged parts.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:03 pm
"No problem." Lucy grunted, shaking off her hands as a few drops of liquids still clung to her skin. "I have other business to attend to, so get one the other girls here to help your back." She walked out with a heavy sigh, heading back to the SUV.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games