Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:08 pm
She reached to the chain around her neck, breaking it and dropping the ring and chain into the bed. Myka stood, limping to the door. "It's not nothing. James found another book, and he's been using it for the past few days. I have to go now, and if I don't come back...tell Grigorii to take care of my little girl." As soon as she was on the other side of the door, she called out to him over her shoulder. "You're free now, do with your life what you will. But don't you ever doubt that I loved...that I love you." With that, Shd continued to limp out, her head bowed and her hands hanging limply by her sides.
"You don't get it!" he sobbed. "I told James about the baby...I told Ailey where to find the book."
"Darling girl, Trayl has been the lover of Augustus for centuries. I don't have any feelings for her, in fact I dislike her. And Myka? She's like a sister, nothing more!" he exclaimed, smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy nodded and sniffed, then stood and pulled Adrian against her, into a kiss. She rose onto her toes and wrapped her arms completely around him, then broke the kiss and whispered. 'I thought I'd lose you..'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:14 pm
"Dom... shh.... its not your fault... you couldn't control what other people did.... its not your fault..." Xaene sighed, kissing the heir all over.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:18 pm
"Baby," he crooned, smoothing her hair from her face, "you couldn't lose me if you tried. I love you."
"But it was my fault!" he cried. "I started the war!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'I love you, too.' she said, pressing her forehead against his. She blinked, found her eyes stung. 'Is the war over..? At least on your part?' she asked, tracing her fingers along his face.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:30 pm
"dom.... you can't go blaming yourself for things.... you didn't start the war... James did. when he decided to start all this in the first place." Xaene sighed and kissed dominick softly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:36 pm
"I'm afraid not. I've just been granted 24 hours to rest." Adrian lifted Amy, kissing her cheek. "But I am tested, as Augustus fought rather than I. Would you like to accompany me to our room, Miss Amy?"
"I did one more thing, Xaene," he whispered, avoiding his fiancé's gaze. "I told James where the Safehouse is."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy sighed in disappointment, taking his arm in hers. She blushed at his question and nodded, the both of them making their way down the hall. 'I really need a shower.' she said, then giggled.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:46 pm
Spap
( i did not realize that. I apologize. dammit, missed my chance to post back. all well. Ill just jump back in)

Eri continues standing beside the girl, listening to every little detail of this conversation, or argument, or... whatever was going on. "Guess I should just make myself comfortable, then..." She finds a wall and slumps up against it, sliding to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:46 pm
"Would you mind terribly if I joined you?" he teased once they were in the room.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:47 pm
Xaene let out a long sigh and shook his head. "just... shh... we'll deal with that when the time comes... right now... just... cry... if you need it..." he whispered, still holding him closer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Ohh, just this once.' Amy teased back as they entered the room. She slipped out of her clothes and ran her hands through her hair, before pulling him into the shower room.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

((Sleeping now. biggrin ))

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:53 pm
Ninja-Freerunner

Axel sat beside Eri, sighing. "Hello there."
"I just...I can't...." Dominick's throat closed up. He could no longer speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:55 pm
Spap

Adrian chuckled, his own clothes on the floor in no time. "God I missed you."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:57 pm
"Well hey." she said back, looking at him intentively. she looked back at the huge.... debate going on in front of her. "Can YOU tell me just whats going on here?" she asked hopelessly.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games