Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:40 pm
Michaela tapped her chin in thought, then brightened. "Unless someone could win over all three of you!" Sitting beside him, she took his hand, setting it, clasped between her own, on her lap. "Oh Alcott, you're a genius! All she'd have to do is form a relationship with you and Normal you, create some kind of deal with Demon you, and then you'd be set."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:40 pm
He sighed again. "And who could put up with such a task, may I ask?" he inquired and looked over at her for a reaction.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:21 pm
"That's the fun of dating!" she exclaimed, bringing her hands ( and his) up to her chest dramatically. "Waltzing in the moonlight, eating a gourmet meal by candlelight, giving her a beautiful red rose and telling her that her beauty far outweighs it...it's all so...so...ACHOO!" Sneezing, Michaela droppedjis hand and fell to the ground, suddenly feeling weak. "Oh my," she murmured, dazed. Taking his hand again, she brought it to her neck and held it there. "Do I have a fever?" she asked. Michaela had, indeed, a fever. Her skin was burning up!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:47 pm
((I feel like you gave her your illness xD))

Alcott slowly leaned in, his eyes widening, as he pictured what she did. Yes, yes! A gourmet meal he and his beloved could share in the full moon's shine! Her beauty shining through the moonlight and complimented with a rose! Such a wonderful dream to have!
And then she sneezed on him.
The angel had a frozen serious face on and stayed with his hands still outstretched a bit, an large imaginary sweat drop sliding down the side of his face as Michaela got back up and took his hands. He blinked back to life when she pressed his hand against her neck. "Hmm... You do feel a little hot." he murmured with a slight frown. "Maybe you caught a cold?" And just gave it to me...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:57 pm
{{All honesty, I probably did. This my last post of the night, then Imma pass out like a good little girl.}}

"No, no, I'm just overworked, is all," she murmured, more to herself than him. Michaela tried to stand, then fell to the ground again, wincing. Suddenly, she began to cry. "I don't...even know what...to do!" she sobbed. "Bonita always took care of me when Mum couldn't. I don't even know what kind of medicine to use!" Pausing to cough, and hard, Michaela frowned at the blood on her palm. "Is that...normal?" she asked, feeling faint. "Alcott? Don't let me get hurt, ok?" Before he could answer, she completely collapsed, turning from a loud-mouthed, spunky, and lively young woman to a frightened, sickly, unconcious little girl within seconds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:09 pm
((G'niiiight!))

"Now just calm down - Don't worry." Alcott kept trying to sooth, but the girl just kept freaking out. Eventually she collapsed into his arms and he sighed. It only seemed so bad because the worst of the illness was in her panicking mind. The angel looked around then picked Michaela up bridal style. He shifted her around in his arms then walked over to her room, where he gently set her down and tucked her in. After gazing at her sleeping face a minute longer, Alcott lowered his head and kissed her forehead, much like a father and a daughter. Or was it?
Alcott shook the thought from his mind and, taking one last look at her, walked out of the room to go get medicine.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:13 am
Michaela shifted in her sickness-induced sleep when he kissed her forehead, smiling softly. Eventually, she stopped moving altogether, her chest barely moving. Michaela was sick, really sick, and God knew how long this will last. It wouldn't be long before she started coughing and throwing up, but she wasn't worried. Bonita had a knack for knowing when her special girl was sick. She would come...wouldn't she?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:49 am
About forty minutes passed before Alcott returned, hanging off his arm was a bag filled with many types of medicine, from the foul tasting liquids to the pills that tasted worse if you left it on your tongue long enough. He gently closed the door behind him and looked back to where Michaela lay. He frowned. She was looking worse, but no matter. Things had to get worse to be better.
The angel walked over to her and set the medicine down on the table near the bed. He held up one box of liquid medicine and squinted to read the instructions. A spoonful needed every four hours. We'll just see how it does for these four hours. Alcott walked over to the kitchen and got a spoon then poured the medicine onto it. With careful precision, he walked back over to Michaela and let his other hand lift her head a little. He inserted the spoon into her mouth and slid the medicine down then set her back down, careful not to disturb her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:24 pm
She moaned in her sleep, reluctantly swallowing the medicine. Her eyes shot wide open. "Oh God, it's disgusting," she croaked. "What, are you trying to poison me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:38 pm
Alcott looked at Michaela when she woke up and chuckled lightly. "It's only medicine." he said and handed her a glass of water. "I see it's already working if you're awake."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:45 pm
She cringed at the taste still on her tongue, then drank a tiny bit of the water, so as to not dilute the medicine. "This must be what a hangover is like," she joked weakly, coughing into her blanket. "God, my head is killing me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:36 pm
Alcott chuckled again. "Trust me, a hangover is much worse." he said and placed a thermometer in her mouth.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:58 pm
She glared at him, although the effect was lost with the thermometer in her mouth. After a few moments, it beeped, saying '102.6' in bright red numbers. "Well, Angel, how sick am I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:06 pm
He took the thermometer out and squinted at the numbers, muttering something about how he needed glasses under his breath. "Well, you've got a fever." he commented while setting the little instrument down. "I'd say it's a cold, probably the Flu. Just sleep and rest for a few days and you'll be better in no time." he smiled gently.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:13 pm
She opened her mouth to speak, then grabbed a tissue and covered it as she coughed uncontrollably. Eventually, she stopped and winced, rubbing her neck. "God, I can't move my head, I'm so stiff. I hate being sick..."  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games