Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:40 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"I'm talking about you and your husband." Damian seethed. He swung his arm towards the end of the stairs. "I saw that embrace of yours. You ran straight into his arms and hugged him like you always did with me!" Pain flashed in his eyes when he mentioned the last part of the sentence. "Do you do that to him everytime I'm not looking? Is that why you're having a child? Was it really just an accident?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:56 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka was taken aback, too shocked to speak for a moment, then forced herself to regain her speech. "Damian, that's a reflex I developed from when I was with you," she explained slowly. "When I got frightened, I would jump into your arms, because I knew that there, I was protected. When you left, I didn't have that anymore. As Ben grew older, he took it upon himself to keep me safe, and my reflex returned. What happened back there wasn't intimate. It was me trying to find a way to protect myself and my child." At his last words, she rested her hands over her stomach and held it. "This baby isn't a product of love. It's a product of Iris' meddling, and trying to bring me some semblance of happiness that I hadn't felt since I held your son as a baby. How dare you even suggest that I wanted to have another baby with anyone other than you?" Tears sprang up in her eyes, unable to believe he could believe such a thing.

Ben shook his head. "Nah, girls don't talk to me often. Apparently, I'm too gangly and awkward."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:18 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

The queen chuckled. "maybe you should try approaching them?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:33 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Realizing his mistake, Damian looked away shamefully. "...You're right, I'm sorry." he murmured. "It's just... so hard seeing you in another man's arms, especially with him."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:37 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

The archangel's former wife reached up to set her hand on his cheek, turning him back to look at her. "Hey, you don't need to feel like that. You're it, babe. You're the One, the only person that I will ever love this much." Leaning up, she kissed him softly and pulled away just a bit, smiling softly. "Besides, who else can put up with your snoring?" she teased.

"I do!" he exclaimed, throwing his hands up. "But they laugh and make fun of me!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:40 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"Well, do you act like yourself when you're around them?" she questioned, trying to keep her mind away from the pain in her leg.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:53 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Damian was just about to give her a loving look when he hear her snoring comment. "Hey, I'm getting better at it!" he whined. Suddenly, he hesitated and looked over his shoulder upstairs. His father senses were tingling...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:56 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

She chuckled, then tilted her head. "If you really want to go to her, then it's okay," she said softly, hurt flickering through her eyes. "But... I need to ask you something before you go."

"... Define "yourself"."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:07 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"acting normally? you know, like you would with all your normal friends?" she murmured, raising an eyebrow.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:34 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"It's not that, I just feel like... Ben's getting dating advice." Damian said with narrowed eyes. He quickly turned back to Myka and gave her a curious look. "What is it?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:42 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka blushed softly, then looked back up at him. "Later tonight, after that woman has fallen asleep, if you still... if you still want to be with me, come to my room. I'll wait up for you all night if I have to. Just... please think about it. If you don't come, I'll try to never ask you again."

"I don't have any friends!" he wailed, starting to cry.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:04 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"don't give me that crap. i'm your friend." the queen smiled.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:20 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Damian stared at her incredulously. "Myka..." he breathed when suddenly Ben's cries could be heard from where they stood. The false king looked up quickly. "Ben!" he gasped and shot straight up the stairs, his wings unfolding.
In mere seconds, right after the queen replied, Damian was towering over Ben from behind, his entire figure silhouetted except for two piercing red eyes. "What happened?" his voice boomed, dual streams of smoke shooting through shaded nostrils.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:26 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

She sighed softly as he ran off, holding herself as she walked down the steps. "Armageddon?" she called, looking around. "We still need to talk about naming this thing!"

Meanwhile, Ben stood at his father's entrance, immediately throwing himself into the older man's arms. "I'M SO ALOOOONE!" he cried, sobbing. "I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS AND GIRLS THINK I'M WEIRD, I'M DIE ALONE LIKE THAT GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:44 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

frowning, the queen tried to get up and comfort the boy, but ended up falling back onto the bed with a pout. "oh... sweetie.... that's not true.... you've got so much time ahead of you! you'll find someone! you just have to keep looking..." she frowned, pulling out a handkerchief and holding it out as far as she could for him to take.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff