Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:51 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Sheepishly looking at her, Kaien nodded. "A-alright..." It was obvious that he was still nervous, but he gently squeezed her hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:23 pm
Kairo Yakazu

With a squeal of joy and jumping with happiness, Ayane threw her arms around Kaien, "Yay! This room behind me is a training room, that's why I brought you here, plus it's a gym; though I don't know why my dad had that put in here. Anyways, let's go inside, you're going to have to change into something more flowing as well, but that's covered, there are sets of cloths you can use on the shelves."

She slid open the doors and walked into the enormous room, which was occupied by a large, white mat, and other equipment. Ayane then said, "You can change behind those privacy walls, I'm going to use the other one, and the clothing sets are depend on the fighting styles, so you should find some thing you're used to." Kissing Kaien on the cheek, Ayane picked up a pair of Hakama pants and a short tank top, then went to go change.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:50 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien frowned, picking a simple pair of tight shorts and going behind the privacy walls. There were so many different fighting styles he had learned, but scarily for him, the one he knew best and was most comfortable with was Muay Thai. The Killing Art. Despite the fact that he wore the clothes of Muay Thai, he would have to do his best to steer clear. Tying his bandages around his hands and feet, he put on his headband and went to his knees, resting his hands on his thighs and let his head hang as he prayed silently for a moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:37 am
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane quickly changed out of her current cloths, and into the ones she picked up, making sure the belt on the Hakama was tight. She then stepped out onto the mat, sitting down and crossing her legs, Ayane then started taking deep breaths; while she slowly exhaled, focusing her mind. After a couple of minutes passed by, she stood up, and then took a stance known as "The horse-riding stance." Finding her center of balance, Ayane started moving fluently, as she warmed up for their little sparring match; her fighting style was a mix of Aikido, Jiu-jitsu, and Kung-fu.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:30 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Exiting from behind the privacy walls, Kaien looked over at Ayane for a moment, then looked straight ahead, letting out a deep breath as he entered his Muay Thai stance, doing a few kicks and remembering the many pieces of wood he had shattered with those kicks.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:57 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Looking over at Kaien, Ayane stood up straight, "I figured you'd go with Muay Thai, so you do what you gotta do to get ready, then we'll get started." She told Kaien, as she sat back down and crossed her legs, her eyes closed while she emptied her mind.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:01 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"Yeah, well... I'm not going to be using it... It's too dangerous, even for sparring." Turning to face her, he bowed, setting into a Judo stance. "Whenever you're ready, I am, too."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:36 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"It's alright love, I've studied that fighting style, so I know why you don't want to use it; so you're going to use Judo then?" Ayane asked, before she laid back, placing her hand by her head, then brought her knees up to her chest. Using the combination of thrusting her her legs out, while pushing up with her arms, Ayane got to her feet; she then bowed back and took a bow stance. Ayane brought her hands up, nodding at Kaien, indicating she was ready as well.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:42 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"I'm using everything I've learned aside from Muay Thai. Ladie first, including first strike." Slowly, he lowered his back hand to about hip high, his legs shifting to about shoulder width.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:07 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane took two quick steps towards Kaien, planted her right foot, and then used the momentum from her steps to send a high kick towards his head. If he ducked, she'd drop down low and sweep his legs, or if he stepped back, Ayane would plant her left foot and come at him with a right spin kick.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:06 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien quickly snatched her ankle mid kick, shaking his head. "You're a bit slow. Don't lead off with such a slow move." Pushing her foot back towards her, Kaien reset himself, bowing his legs a bit more this time.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:55 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"I'm slow because I'm holding back, I don't want to accidentally hurt you, but seen how you're fast, I won't hold back." Ayane replied, as she jumped back when he pushed her foot back towards her, and then switched her stance. Placing her left foot in front, with the right one behind, she readied her hands at chest level; left one being out in front, with the right one closer to her body, as she rotated so that she was sideways.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:09 am
Fallen Angel Accalia

Shifting up his stance completely, Kaien let his front arm fall as his back arm went back to chest height. His legs straightened out and got closer together, giving him motion in his stance as he bounced around a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:53 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane was a little taken back at the sudden change of stance, but she kept her focus, and then began to move around Kaien in a slow circle; looking for an opportunity to strike.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:00 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien's eyes continued to follow her, slowly moving to keep her directly in front of him. As his ears twitched, he suddenly stopped, relaxing in his stance and yawning.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games