Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:33 am
Mayah Playah
It was so...

User Image

It didn't take an expert to notice the tenderness between the man and Anthony. Nikolai raised an amused eyebrow as he noticed the kiss and the words exchanged, and though something like that would bring a frown to anyone's face, he only smirked. "A concert." he mused while scratching his chin and looking to the orchestra. "That should do it." he grinned and turned around to leave, Sloth's purple mist already appearing around his legs.

Nikolai opened his eyes quickly to be greeted with the sight he was given earlier. Anthony was still asleep, or at least seemed to be. Picking himself up from the mattress carefully, the Sin carefully migrated to the kitchen and searched for things to make coffee with. Cooking and cleaning weren't his best traits, but coffee was at least something he could do, and it gave him plenty of time to think while he brewed it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:44 am
Awesome nerd
Wrong?

User Image

In the dream, Anthony sighed as the concert ended, standing and pulling the man to him. "I love you, David," he muttered, a tear falling as the man was pulled from his arms.
Back in reality, Anthony opened his eyes, sat up, and set a hand on his chest, breathing deeply. It was all so real...
He stood and tugged on his boxers and his pants, buttoning the jeans and walking out to the smell of coffee. "Nikolai? You're making coffee?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:50 am
Mayah Playah
I don't even know anymore...

User Image

As soon as he heard the voice the silver-haired man turned his head then fully turned around to face the priest. "Up already?" smiled Nikolai as he leaned against the counter. He looked over his shoulder to the nearly fully brewed coffee then back at Anthony. "Yes, I got up early and thought that it'd be nice to have some coffee." he shrugged. "I'm not completely useless, mind you." He laughed and turned to get a mug or two. "Would you like some?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:11 am
Awesome nerd
I love this world~

User Image

"I would love some," he answered, sitting on the counter and looking at the false priest. "What other hidden talents do you have, other than flexibility, of course."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:43 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"It wouldn't exactly be hidden if I told you, now would it?" Nikolai drawled as he poured Anthony his cup. "Here you go." he murmured and waited a moment to pour his own cup before asking, "So what did you dream about? You looked like you had a peaceful sleep." He stirred sugar into his drink and looked at Anthony expectantly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:48 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Taking the cup and smiling into the black coffee, Anthony smiled. "Nothing of great consequence," he answered before sipping the coffee.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:56 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Alright." Nikolai nodded and took a drink of his own coffee, wincing at the heat before continuing on again. His cup lost half of its contents, and the ones that entered his body already energized him into being awake. It was at that time that he remembered something and turned to the priest. "Ah yes, happy Fourth of July." he beamed. "I almost forgot, and I probably will keep forgetting for the next ten years or so."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:13 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"It's the Fourth of July already?" he asked, glancing to the calendar. "Wow, fancy that. I never even noticed. Well, happy Fourth of July to you too, Nikolai!" Sliding off the counter and swallowing the rest of the coffee, Anthony set the cup in the sink and reached out to grab Nikolai by the waist. "So, what do you want to do to celebrate?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:12 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai only smiled. "In all honesty, I want to spend it with the children." he replied with an earnest shrug. "I've noticed that they've taken quite a liking to you, and who am I to take you away from them?" he grinned then drank his coffee. "Besides," he said between sips. "I've already got plans for us tonight, so might as well be outdoors during the day then, right?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:22 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Really? That's...surprisingly kind of you, Nikolai," said Anthony, ignoring that last part about them having nighttime plans. After kissing the back of Nikolai's neck, Anthony pulled away and crossed his arms, staring out the window. "An all-American barbeque sounds like fun for the kids, yeah?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:13 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"What, I'm not allowed to show some compassion now and then?" he scoffed before setting his mug down and looking at Anthony. "Barbeque.... What's that? Is it an American tradition?" he asked eith a tilted head.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:32 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony chuckled and leaned on the wall. "I suppose it is. A barbeque is like...well, when you cook meat and vegetables over a grill and a fire."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai just stared at him. To cook only meat and vegetables, it sounded somewhat delicious, in all honesty. He still wasn't fully used to American food anyway, so this could help. "Hmm, that sounds good..." he commented absently while scratching at his chin. He looked at Anthony. "Shall we get the kids or do I have to distract them so you can get a few things or...?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:05 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

The priest looked out the window to see the noon sun glowing brightly. "We've been stocking up for it, so honestly, all that's left is to get the children ready for the celebration. Well... I think I should head out to the store to grab some last minute details. Think you can help the sisters dress them up?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:07 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai's expression changed for a second, but only a second. Sisters.... Sister Kimberly.... She would prove to be a handful....
But maybe, just maybe, darling, there will be other gorgeous nuns~ Sloth purred. Nikolai had to admit, he DID like the sounds of that.
"Very well, that sounds good." he nodded. "Just don't take long, I'm not good with kids, at least not as good with them as you." He attempted a smile.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games