Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:15 pm
All of a sudden, I felt real weird. Like there was an unbalance. The little girl grabbed on to my arm just as I teleported back to earth. But I wasn't in my house. I looked around. My feet seemed to be moving on their own. I ran around, then came across an unpleasant sight. "KITSUNE!" I screamed. I transformed, in about 2 seconds. New record! I threw my sword at the other girl.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:02 pm
Angela took her hand out of kitsune and screamed "BY GOD SHE DOSE NOT HAVE A SOUL" then disappeared kitsune looked at Mila hoping she would not freak out  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:35 am
Bara
I saw 1 of the anti mews smirking she then had a clock I heard her saying "your running out of time" I started to worry no one accepted the other mews will belive about the anti mews.I transformed back I ran home the I bumped into Dell "s..s.sorry Dell" I blushed he said "what are you d oing up so late.never mind I'll walk you home".

Banana
I was walking back home then I saw Bara with the same guy as yesterday "aww they look so cute together" I knew they heared me because they turned around and both blushed badly then Bara said "w..we're n.n.not s couple" I saw they walked off "they'll be a couple later on"

Chiarīdā
I got a picture from Banana with Bara and the other guy "I guess Bara is happy with this guy" I started to head home since it was 00:00 I then saw Samu I said "hi Samu-kun" I blushed he turned around then he said "yo,there's something I need to tell you" I said "what" then he kissed.I blushed and blushed "Samu~kun"  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:48 pm
I looked at Kitsune. The little girl, (she came with me) squealed and ran behind me. But I wasn't really scared. Like, at all. I mean, Kitsune was my friend. We had fought together. She was fine. But, apparently, my little friend, well, she wasn't really my friend right then, decided that Kitsune was worse and more evil than Hitler at that moment, and decided to, with strength I didn't know she had, pull me away screaming. I dug my heels into the ground, but she pulled me again. "Sorry!" I yelled at Kitsune as the girl pulled me away. She led me to my house. She pulled me inside, and started screaming again. Kisshu and Kiri came running down to see what was happening. "I have no idea who she is, but all I know is that she's annoying as heck," I told them, censoring a word for Kiri's sake. The girl stopped screaming and looked at me. "So what animal am I gonna be?" She asked. " And by the way, I'm lucy." I rolled my eyes. "Your NOT becoming a Mew Mew," I told her sternly. "PLEASE!" She begged. She continued to do this for a long time. I stopped counting the minutes when I reached two hours. Finally, I gave in. "A SNOW TIGER!" I screamed, saying the first animal that came to mind. Lucy smiled. "Thank you!" She said. She started skipping. "What have I done?" I murmured.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:00 pm
Kitsune got up and stood there silently not moving at all then a black hole apeared under her feet she started to fall deeper and deeper then a hand made of black mist took hold off her and dragged her to the bottom as she screamed then a whit hand came from the sky and took hold of her they cept tugging at her until a light flashed kitsune was not there but one girl how look exactly like her god form but white and anothe one exactly the same but black the planets where perfectly aligned now was the time a cage apeard holding kitsune pasted out laying in the cage then a ball of light apeared "let the battle commence" it said then teleported every one to a staydiom all the gods cheared one there favorite side  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:20 am
Bara
"see you Dell" I waved goodbye then he walked off I climbed on the wall and slipped back in my bed."why is he so kind?" I blushed then I fell asleep.

Banana
I arrived home by the time it was 5am "oh no" I slipped into my bed hoping my mum didn't know I was missing I then felt my bunny ears come out .

Chiarīdā
I scurried home after the kiss "I can't believe that happened" I blushed I got home and climbed through the window I always have to climb through the window  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:40 pm
Lucy started singing her little song. I rolled my eyes. "Stop, that song's creepy," I told her she stopped, but continued to smile. "So, lets go get DNA! Where should we go the zoo?" She didn't wait for an answer. She bolted, me on her heels. I had to explain to some very angry guards that she didn't know she had to pay to get in. Yay! She was actually interested in all of the animals, but she started jumping up and down when we got to the snow tigers. "LETS GO!" she yelled. She scrambled over the fence. "LUCY, YOU GET BACK HERE NOW!" I screamed. She ran over to the youngest cub and poked it. The mother tiger growled. The cub cocked it's head, like it was wondering what was up with this Lucy. I was wondering the same thing actually. Lucy took a clump of fur, making the cub yowl. The mother growled. Lucy giggled and jumped over the fence again. "I DID IT!" She yelled. Everyone was staring at her. I fumed. "We're going, and we're going RIGHT NOW!" I screamed, pulling her out of the zoo. She grinned. I groaned. Because THIS girl was gonna be a Mew Mew. Crap.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:29 pm
Bara
I woke up and saw it was saturday I crawled out of bed and made my way to cafe mew mew.I was hoping to see Dell but I didn't I saw Mila with a girl "Mila need help" I asked.I saw Mila with a girl who seemed to be a pain I felt as if my ears and tail poped out while I was laughing.I was hoping no one saw my cat ears and tail.

Banana
I woke up and got changed for work so I got down and saw the guy who said I wa flirting with him,he said "so you need someone to walk to work with" I said yes and blushed.I was hoping he liked me I then saw out the corner of my eye I saw he was blushing.

Chiarīdā
I woke up and decided to take the window like I always do I then saw a girl only about 9 or 8 with a baby lion.I asked "are you ok?" she then said "yes,I'm thinking about my dream" I asked "what's your dream" she said "I want to be a mew" I then said "I'm a mew and my friends are mews I could help".  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am
On earth it was morning it was still knight where kitsune was "fight" a voice said then the two fox girls started to fight arrows clashed together and there fist bashed after a while the white one was starting to lose the white one tried to get up but she couldn't then the black one finished the white one off with a serious blow "dark mew mew kitsune wins" the two foxes went back into kitsunes body then teleported back to the real world she got to cafe mew mew an hour late she walked in silently glaring at the girl who called kitsune evel then when kitsune blinked at her it made the girl feel afraid as she walked past her  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:13 am
Lucy kept on dancing. "I'm gonna KILL you if you get into trouble," I told her. She nodded as we walked away to my house, her holding my hand. When we got there, she ran inside. Kiri and Kisshu regarded her with strange looks. She took the fur and stuffed it inside her little pendant. It glowed, and started to make a weird sound. Lucy smiled. "IT'S WORKING!" She shouted. "What have I done?" I asked myself. With a flash and a pop, the normal pendant was a power pendant, and Lucy had a Mew Mark on her wrist. She smiled. "MEW MEW VANILLA METAMORPHOSIS!" She yelled.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And then she wasn't Lucy. She was a Mew.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:45 am
Bara
I started walking to work then I saw Chiarīdā with a small girl around 8 or 9. "come on Sakura we'll turn you into Mew CherryBlossom" I walked up to her and said "Hi there" I said then I said to "Chiarīdā your gonna make this girl a mew?cute".

Banana
I got to the cafe and said bye to the guy his name was Kyo he was very quiet during the walk "nya" I blushed then my ears and tail popped out.

Chiarīdā
"yeah she's 8 and she has a pet lion so she's gonna be a lion mew" I started to think that Ryou wouldn't let us so we're gonna do when he wasn't looking.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:57 pm
"What a cheap outfit rags look better" kitsune said to mew cream laughing an evel laugh  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:23 pm
Lucy jumped up and down. "YAY!" She screamed. "So what now? Oh, I know! I'll meet your boss!" And she ran. Without even turning back into a human princess alien thing! I mean, she was a princess of ice from another dimension. What else to say? She darted, me at her heels. She leaped through trees, son no one saw her. Phew! And then she busted through the window of Cafe mew Mew. luckily, no one was there but Ryou. bad thing, Ryou was there. Crap. "HI MISTER!" She screamed. "I'M A MEW MEW!" And she started to dance. "I'm SOOO sorry!" I said to Ryou. :She kept on bugging me, for like SEVERAL HOURS, and she... well.... UGH! I'm sorry! she begged!" Ryou did a face palm. "Just... teach her to fight. and if I hear about ant other unknown mews I swear..." And he left it at that. I nodded. bad thing is, I saw Chirida with a little girl who was holding a lion earlier. Uh-Oh. Don't tell Ryou. Or he will explode. I would too, if I were working with young teenage girls, two goddesses, all with WAY to much boy drama, (Well, except Katsune.) and now two kids. I would to.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:17 pm
Kit sine walked up to all the girls and threw her mew pendant on the ground "being a mew mew is so stupid why Dave the world when it's was mention to be distriod you where all made to die weren't you" kitsune said smercking twisted  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:10 am
Bara
"mission make Sakura a mew mew go!" I wispered and sneaked into the cafe then got the thingy ready to turn Sakura into a mew "Ok Chiarīdā move out the way" I then saw Banana I shot the thingy then there was a earthquake.I was hoping Ryou didn't notice while he was the lab 'i hope this works".

Banana
"A EARTHQUAKE" I then saw a girl after the earthquake I saw Bara run out of Cafe mew mew then the girl was a mew mew then Bara and Chiarīdā started jumping around shouting "IT WORKED!!" (girl as a mew: (she has lion ears and tail)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)

Chiarīdā
I saw Banana grab me and Bara "YOU 2 ARE IDIOTS WE CAN'T TURN THIS GIRL INTO A MEW!" then I said "but we already have" I saw she look really angry but then she stormed into the cafe "oh well" we both said then the girl hugged us "thank you can you teach me how to be a mew" "ok" I said.  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff