Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave another small smile "Being able to tell something from someone, and being able to witness them doing it are two very different things." She heard Rane and kept her face a mask "The blind see clearest of all..Which is what I'm beginning to understand." Ginhana yawned slightly and laid down across Mairi's shoulders.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:58 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged one shoulder. "As intelligent as you are, it's no surprise that you'd see that faster than anyone else," he murmured. Michiru chuckled, rolling her shoulders. "That's very true. Maybe we can play a duet sometime," she said with amusement.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:08 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi smiled slightly "Perhaps, though I'm not exactly sure you know any of the pieces I play.They're more modern and aren't very well known here yet." She hid her hands behind her back, and clinched them when she got the oddest impulse to pull the Tarot cards out of the pocket in her book and mess with them "If I was intelligent, then it wouldn't be taking me this long to figure out why we're here, or why this happened to us.Despite this weird connection to the Greek gods."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:15 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen tilted his head thoughtfully. "True, though I can say that Apollymi... isn't a Greek goddess... she's Atlantean," he murmured quietly, referring to his immortal mother. Michiru tilted her head thoughtfully. "You might be surprised; I can pick up on good musical pieces fairly quickly," she said with a small smile.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:23 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi made a face, which disappeared just as quickly as it showed "I thought Atlanteans were myth, not like the gods my, but like actual story myth." She shrugged slightly "Being able to pick up on music and playing it correctly and well, are two different things.I could pick up a piece by Franz Richter, learn it in a day, and play it, but that doesn't mean I'll do so correctly and made it sound as it should.You have to be able to understand what you're playing as well."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:32 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen rolled his eyes. "What would that make what we're going through, then? One of the strangest dreams ever? Who knows everything about the past when often things end up distorted over time and when people tell tales. You know as well as I that people tend to blow things up to make it sound more dramatic," he murmured with a faint smile. Michiru chuckled. "True, though practice makes things far easier," she said with amusement.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:36 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi held back a sigh and kicked him lightly when he rolled his eyes, knowing Michiru would give a look similar to what Makoto had given at the dinner table "Very true.I wish it was just a dream though." She gave Michiru a small smile "True, but as I said.You need to be able to understand what you're playing as well."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:07 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged one shoulder. "Better to live with the truth than live a lie," he muttered. Michiru smiled faintly; she knew what the girl was talking about and tended to listen often to pieces she played after she learned them, picking up the subtle atmosphere behind the notes.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:12 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mair kept her face relatively blank "I think I preferred the lie.." She gave Michiru a small smile in return, she knew the girl's would most likely change once she heard Mairi play.The girl was competitive and didn't like loosing, even if it was something pertaining to music.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:19 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen wasn't surprised by that at all, as many people preferred to think their lives were perfect in all ways when it rarely was. Michiru tilted her head at the slight twitch in the blind girl's eyebrow, the only sign something was bothering her. "Well, I can show you around some before the short concert they tend to hold for new students; I myself have only been here for a few days," she said, thinking of the piece she intended to do for said concert, which often did allow new students to show their talents if they desired.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:27 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi knew her life hadn't been perfect, in fact she knew it had been far from it.But she at least understood what happened then.She cracked a small smiled, amused the being 'shown around' "I think we're getting our admission answers in a minute or two, but you can show him around afterwards.I'll just tag along." She had the feeling they'd be accepted, but it was better to be safe than sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:41 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen heard the acceptance officer motioning to get his attention. He stepped closer to her, not really noticing the blush that stained the girl's cheeks as he got closer. Michiru nodded with a slight smile, though she didn't really realize when her gaze drifted to Raen as a slight blush stained the Neptunian Senshi's cheeks. Raen tilted his head with a faint smile as the blushing girl slid the pair of rulebooks and a couple of badges signaling their acceptance for both of them. He nodded slightly, shrugging one shoulder as he turned towards Mairi, noticing Michiru's gaze darting away from his direction as she blushed a deeper shade of crimson; he didn't realize that women were naturally attracted to him, though fortunately for him it wasn't quite as strong as a certain silver eyed Atlantean. It would have been very embarrassing and awkward had Rena, the acceptance accountant, and Michiru had both jumped him for more... well, that situation would have been self-explanatory.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:50 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi fought the urge to roll her eyes when she saw the change in the two women's auras.She shifted on her feet slightly, trying to find a more comfortable stance "Well?" She knew he was holding something, but wasn't sure what it was.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:56 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen tilted his wrist, the badges hanging from his fingers as well as the rulebooks. "You know how I am with rules," he said simply, well aware she'd know what he meant. When it came to stereotypes, he was a cross between a nerd and a rebel, specifically for the fact that he was as intelligent as any nerd, yet he just didn't often give a damn enough to work really hard unless something interested him. Michiru took a slow breath before picking up her violin case, wondering when she'd put it down.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:07 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi grinned slightly "Of course I do." She had a similar habit, but tended to just ignore the rules outright, or did as long as it didn't interfere with the school work.She took her rule book and badge from him and turned her head towards Michiru "Care to give the tour now?" She idly wondered if the college could tell her where she could get a decent violin in the city.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games