Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:29 pm
User Image

Daniel shook his head. "I don't want you coming with me, Julian," he said as he pulled his own boxers on, tossing the towel into a hamper. "I can't risk you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Too bad it's not your choice to make." Julian grunted as he moved his towel up to dry his hair. "I had to wait all night to know if you were still alive or not, and I'm sure as hell not doing that again. Besides, you'll have better chances with another killer - that knows medicine, I might add! - at your side." he said, having obviously thought of this scenario.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:50 pm
User Image

"Julian, it's not safe out there!" Daniel tried to protest, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You could get seriously hurt,or worse, and your blood will be on my hands. You can't seriously think I'll let you come with me!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:06 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Are you saying you want me to feel that pain again?" Julian demanded and looked at Daniel defiantly. "You want me to wonder if you're hurt? You want me to just sit here helplessly when I can help you? Daniel, I don't care what you say, I'm going. I don't like the idea of you going against your dad's enemy by yourself, someone's got to keep a lookout."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:53 am
User Image

"And what if you get hurt?" he retorted, standing and crossing his arms. "What will I do, then? Can you answer me that?" He lunged forward and grasped Julian's upper arms. "Please, don't... Don't make me beg you to stay here." His voice broke as he spoke.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:40 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian was unfazed. "Daniel, everything you said can easily be used against you." he said. "What if I get hurt? What if you get hurt? What will I do?" He smiled reassuringly at the blonde. "You're protected me countless times, let me protect you for once. I'll even hide in the shadows, don't worry. I'll even bring medical supplies in case either one of us gets hurt."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:45 pm
User Image

Daniel was silent for a moment, thinking it all over. "... Fine, but if you get a single scratch, you're going straight home," he finally conceded, looking away unsurely. "And you better not get int he way."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Breaking out into a smile of victory (which he was getting used to), Julian leaned over and pecked the blonde on the cheek. "Of course! I'll be like your sidekick! Hehe, you can call me Robin." he grinned cheekily.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:42 am
User Image

"You'll be calling me 'dead' when your parents find out what you've talked me into," he sighed, blushing despite himself at the kiss. "Now get dressed. We've got to get supplies together."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:34 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian scoffed, unafraid of the threat. "They'd probably forget that I'm not immortal like them and be okay with it." he chuckled until he remembered he was in nothing but his underwear. Blushing, he pulled himself away from Daniel and started burrowing through his closet for things that might've fit. After a long time of searching, Julian settled for one of Daniel's button-ups and some jeans from his first year as a freshman (which he was sure were still here because Daniel knew this would happen).
"Alright." he said as he folded the sleeves back so they wouldn't cover his hands. "Wanna go now or wait a little?" He would say, 'Wait until our legs can move right again', but he didn't want to risk stripping Daniel of his manliness again. His body couldn't take it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:49 pm
User Image

Daniel thought for a minute, having dressed himself in black slacks and a black button-up while Julian was searching for clothes. He was in the process of buckling his black leather belt when he finally replied to the question. "Let's wait a little," he said, grabbing a brush and sweeping his hair back. He reached for a few bobby pins, pinning his hair from his eyes with such confidence that the act itself seemed masculine. "Just to rest from today's activities, then get going."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Thank God." Julian wheezed under his breath, turning around to hide how grateful he was. If he stood any longer he was sure his legs would give out. "If that's the case," he coughed while turning around to face the blonde. "Then I'm taking a nap on your bed." Grinning, he rushed to that large bed and hid under the cozy blankets he grew up loving.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:16 pm
User Image

"And I'll just... sit," announced Daniel, seating himself on his computer desk chair and crossing his legs. He wasn't tired, unless Julian invited him into bed, and made no move to change position. Instead, he started at the bed, waiting for Julian to either say something or fall asleep.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:08 am
Mayah Playah
Bahaha, this is so awkward xD

Julian Rieux

All the brunette did was roll around until the entire blanket cocooned him. A thin smile in the shape of a V decorated his face just as two slanted lines instead of eyes did. It was almost comical seeing such a happy face popping out of a big ball of blanket.
It'd be nice to say that Julian slept peacefully after that, but the feeling of eyes watching him bothered him too much. He frown and squirmed, he even rolled away at one point, but that stare just bore into him. Finally, with a sigh, Julian opened his eyes to look at Daniel. Did he plan on just sitting there and watching? Creep.
"What?" he griped, though he was sure he knew the answer. Huffing into the blanket until it covered his mouth, he hopped to the side enough to make room for the blonde. "Alright, fine. C'mere." he grunted.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:28 am
User Image

"What makes you think I want to lay down?" he deadpanned, although Daniel still went over to the bed and laid down. He crossed hi slegs at the ankles, setting his folded hands on his belly and staring at the ceiling, cool blue eyes drained mostly of emotion as he simply thought. He wasn't tired, but being close to Julian definitely wasn't bad.

Awesome nerd
I love it, man xD

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games