Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:32 pm
An Old Soule
Loonamist
It seems that Annarchi would not be needed at this point. Thanks for the consideration~

??? >: ? What do you mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:34 pm
Loonamist
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Loonamist
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Loonamist

I'm still mulling over ideas, Tragic, but...

I feel like Levi, Lexi, and Trendon should/will end up playing Truth or Dare... if only so that Trendon can tell stupid stories about when he and Levi were in highschool...

>>

I did think of one idea that would probably cause a little bit of drama between characters, but if you've read Rylee's bio, maybe your character could have been the coworker that she almost left the country with? (Feel free to say no if you don't like the idea or if it doesn't go with the back story you plan on giving him.)

Haha! Yes, I do believe that should end up happening as well. xD

That could actually work really well owo What kind of job was she working at? Or is that open?

Also, I was reading Luna's profile... She seems really interesting : O And her and Scefan have something in common! An arranged marriage. Though they both had very different experiences/stories with it. That could end up with some interesting interactions.

Yeah. o w o I hadn't come up with a specific job that she did, so it's open to determining what her job was.

Yeah. ^w^ That could be quite interesting. 3nodding

Ah, perfect! Then I'll just contact you when I start on his profile to discuss the specifics of it >w< maybe she could have got a job at his family's business or something?

Okay! ^w^ That works for me! 3nodding  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:40 pm
Loonamist
An Old Soule
Loonamist
It seems that Annarchi would not be needed at this point. Thanks for the consideration~

not sure. Guess I mean, If you decide to include my character, to let me know, so I know. That way I won't have to worry making ideas/plots with someone else if the opportunity comes up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:51 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Okay! ^w^ That works for me! 3nodding

Sweet! >w<

An Old Soule
Loonamist
An Old Soule
Loonamist

not sure. Guess I mean, If you decide to include my character, to let me know, so I know. That way I won't have to worry making ideas/plots with someone else if the opportunity comes up.

I... I'm confused. Last we were talking, we were plotting, and... now I'm not really sure o-o If you think because I was plotting with Tragic, I've forgotten about Annarchi, then... I'm not really sure why you think that, but it's certainly not the case. I can't have too many plots, and I love plotting. I was earnest in my interest, so I'm sorry if you got the impression that I was insincere.  

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:58 pm
Loonamist
It doesn't matter to me on who you plot with lol I'm just saying to let me know if you do decide to include my character in a possible plot, since I never got a yes or no when we were discussing, so that left me in the dark about the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:01 pm
An Old Soule
Loonamist
It doesn't matter to me on who you plot with lol I'm just saying to let me know if you do decide to include my character in a possible plot, since I never got a yes or not when we were discussing, so that left me in the dark about the whole thing.

Oh... Wait, did you respond to this?

Loonamist
An Old Soule
Loonamist

And there is also a flaw when she turns back to her "nice side" so he will have to come up with ways to explain to her what the hell is going on or simply get her to revert back to her bloodthirsty self. XD That would be fun to see.

Lol oh yeah, definitely xD I can think of a few different ways that could go...

That was the last reply I sent, and I never got a reply to it... But maybe Gaia ate it, or has kept moving it around? I've tried looking back several times, but I haven't seen a response or got a notification...

I'm sorry >:  

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:05 pm
Loonamist
An Old Soule
Loonamist
It doesn't matter to me on who you plot with lol I'm just saying to let me know if you do decide to include my character in a possible plot, since I never got a yes or not when we were discussing, so that left me in the dark about the whole thing.

Oh... Wait, did you respond to this?

Loonamist
An Old Soule
Loonamist

And there is also a flaw when she turns back to her "nice side" so he will have to come up with ways to explain to her what the hell is going on or simply get her to revert back to her bloodthirsty self. XD That would be fun to see.

Lol oh yeah, definitely xD I can think of a few different ways that could go...

That was the last reply I sent, and I never got a reply to it... But maybe Gaia ate it, or has kept moving it around? I've tried looking back several times, but I haven't seen a response or got a notification...

I'm sorry >:

Was too vague for me to respond or more of an open ended response, so I didn't respond. Just figured, meh. Just go with the flow and see what happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:08 pm
An Old Soule

Was too vague for me to respond or more of an open ended response, so I didn't respond. Just figured, meh. Just go with the flow and see what happens.

Oh, well... I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to specifically state yes, but... I did find the idea interesting, I would like to potentially play it out, when the time comes, if you're still interested. But, er, I guess we'll just see? I guess I'm just a little confused. Sorry for that >< ;;  

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:16 pm
Loonamist
An Old Soule

Oh, well... I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to specifically state yes, but... I did find the idea interesting, I would like to potentially play it out, when the time comes, if you're still interested. But, er, I guess we'll just see? I guess I'm just a little confused. Sorry for that >< ;;

Didn't say you had to, just didn't know how to answer the response. I figured it would be for a later time. But yes, we will see~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:20 pm
Well then.
*cuts through the tension with a thick knife*

Now that that's over.
Please remember that the Fall Ball starts tonight at midnight!
Get your dates on!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:59 pm
Lady Sonnet
Loonamist
An Old Soule

Didn't say you had to, just didn't know how to answer the response. I figured it would be for a later time. But yes, we will see~

Okay : ) I just wasn't sure why you thought she wasn't needed. I'm sorry about the confusion. At any rate, I'll look forward to any possible interactions between them ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:29 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Hey so I'm gonna be afk for like an hour-ish, but before I post next,
what do you think of these hairstyles? I realized you should probably have some
input as to what your character is going to be looking like xD

The top right one, mostly, although maybe the bottom right:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This one's nice, but I'm not sure how "Lexi" it is, with the bump and everything:

This one is the closest to what I think would look amazing, but I dunno:

I think something curly pinned over one shoulder would look amazing with
that dress, but I haven't found the perfect one yet. The last one is the closest
I could find.

riskinginsanity

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:34 pm
riskinginsanity
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Hey so I'm gonna be afk for like an hour-ish, but before I post next,
what do you think of these hairstyles? I realized you should probably have some
input as to what your character is going to be looking like xD

The top right one, mostly, although maybe the bottom right:

This one's nice, but I'm not sure how "Lexi" it is, with the bump and everything:

This one is the closest to what I think would look amazing, but I dunno:

I think something curly pinned over one shoulder would look amazing with
that dress, but I haven't found the perfect one yet. The last one is the closest
I could find.

Okay.
Lol. xD

Hmm, I also like the last one would be the best as well. emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:30 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Oh good! I'm glad you think so ^^
In that case, this is what I've come up with:

simple and elegant:

A braided option:

kind of a messy, curly, knotted thing:

more similar to the one you liked before:

and an intricate, formal one (my personal fave):

Or if you really don't care, that's fine too ^^

riskinginsanity

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:42 pm
riskinginsanity
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Oh good! I'm glad you think so ^^
In that case, this is what I've come up with:

simple and elegant:

A braided option:

kind of a messy, curly, knotted thing:

more similar to the one you liked before:

and an intricate, formal one (my personal fave):

Or if you really don't care, that's fine too ^^

I think the Intricate, formal one is the one Lexi would go with. 3nodding  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games