Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:28 pm

"Come back to my class right after school and wear loose fitting clothing. Damian you're dismissed as well." Crystal said as she sat down and started to plan out her next class.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:45 pm

damion left the room and headed down to his next class be cautios for anyone who may be trying to kill him after he entered his next class he sighed in relief and sat down for the lesson.

Demenic BlackHeart

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:55 pm

The final bell finally rang and Crystal waited for the two troublemakers to show up. 'They'll learn soon enough not to mess with me." Crystal thought.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:23 pm

Tilli sighed and meandered through the halls. Waving to a few students she'd met throughout her classes, she stopped at her locker to pick up her backpack. "Dentention. Again. Oh well. Shouldn't be too hard." Hoisting her book laden backpack over her shoulder, she kicked her locker shut and headed to her first classroom. Opening her door and tossing her backpack on an empty desk, she slumped down and waited for her partner in crime to arrive. Propping her feet on her desk, she waved a few fingers to the teacher. "Present."

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:30 pm

damion had found his way through out the school without anybody killing him. "so far its been a good day," he sighed happily then he remmbered he had detention "drat, thats way she did'nt get me before hand" he cussed a couple times under his breath as he entered the room "here" he told the teacher "for how long only one person knows" he mumbled under his breath as he glanced at tilli
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:52 pm

Tilli stuck her tongue out as Damion passed. 'If he thinks I forgot to kill him, he is sadly mistaken. Tilli gave an innocent smile and continued to wait for the teacher to tell them what their punishment was.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:01 pm

damion smiled at her and then went to a seat right beside her "hello" he said pleasently "how was your day?" he rested his head in his hands looking over at her her grinning
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:08 pm

Tilli smiled sweetly, and dropped her feet off the desk. Leaning foward, she crossed her amrs and rested her head on them, giving him the profile of her face. "It's been as expected. Yours?"

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:11 pm

DaemonGabrielle
Tilli smiled sweetly, and dropped her feet off the desk. Leaning foward, she crossed her amrs and rested her head on them, giving him the profile of her face. "It's been as expected. Yours?"

his smiled brightned he also leaned toward her "wonderful, though the best part of my day was the first period. yours?" he asked casually
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:16 pm

Tilli sighed. "I'd have to say this morning. When I was still asleep and the alarm was unplugged." Closing her eyes, she layed her forehead down on the table and gave it small bang. "I hate school." she muttered under her breath.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:20 pm

daamion jut gave a slight chuckle "now that wounds me i thought you enjoyed first period as much as i did" he tilted to his head to the side slighetly "now if i remeber correctly you did want to talk to me after class we never really did get to that did we? what was it you wanted to talk about?" he asked curiosly
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:22 pm

"Your right. I did want to talk to you.." Smiling wickedly, she aimed a kick straight for his stomach.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:28 pm

damion saw the kick and lazily grabbed the kick with one hand "no point to fighting here and now" he told her "anyways your not going to kill me doing moves like that" he quickly then twisted the foot smiling the whole time
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:33 pm

Living with four brothers had taught her a few tricks. Letting tears well in her eyes, she cryed out, trying to retrieve her ankle.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:42 pm

damion saw the teas but did not let go "your stronger then taht, do you take me for an idiot? after the stunt you pulled this morning" he shaked his hand but slowly dropped her foot "happy now? nw if you want to trick me make a conving trick, i come from a land of shadows and deception" he sat down again smiling
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games