Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:14 pm
Hasmat goes to the elevator and motions to Blin to follow him.

"Well, I was being trained as a ninja, a rift opened or somthing.... and I woke up on you."

Hasmat arrifed at the floor and he "sat" by the pond and his roots dipped into the pond started to drink some of the water.

"... this feels wierd"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:43 am
"Weird is right...Can...Can you still use any of that ninja training or your old abilities in that form?" Blin asked so he could determine what should be done about Hasmat.  

Blight_of_Luca

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:36 am
"Lets see... I can't pull things out of my sleeves because I dont have any... Walk on air?" He tried landed in the pool where he floated. "Well I float now. "Extendable arms?" He tried and instead of his arm extending, thorny tendlrils shot from his back and stretched in front of him. "That's cool" At that moment a koi jumped and by instinct he did a thowing motion and a white rose shot from his palm and skewered the Koi, the flower turned red as it drained the blood from the fish. He then focused and a wind with many sharp petals diced the Koi into bite size pieces. Not missing a beat a starune served the Koi on a platter to Blin. Hasmat focused again and the room was filled with a refreshing fragrence and everyone felt healed, save the dead Koi. "I think that I need soft dirt to do the rest."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:21 am
"Well at least you can still do missions." Blin popped a piece of the koi into his mouth and savored the flavor. "Mmm, goood. Are you in good condition otherwise? No agony or unusual side effects or anything like that?"  

Blight_of_Luca

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:02 am
"Well, besides not being undead, boobs, feminine voice, and the physique of a girl, no."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:43 am
"I see...Well at least you seem alright despite the changes. What do you want to do now?"  

Blight_of_Luca

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:26 pm
"I guess i had better get a few missions done now that I look like this I don't need to worry about my bounty. Got any?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:33 pm
"Well a monkey has kidnapped a princess and took her to data towers. We need someone to accept that mission." Blin handed Hasmat a map to the place.  

Blight_of_Luca

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:19 pm
"That'll work, I'm off to data towers then, chow!" and walked to the teliporter and said, "Beam me out Aria." and went on his way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:48 am
The telaporter hummed as it started up and within the time the span of a traveling signal, the telaporter materialized Krinna, Aashar and Blin with the RegiStar desk mere feet away. "Welcome to Aria." Blin said dizziliy, cursed with a terrlible motion sickness that only effected him when he used the telaporter.  

Blight_of_Luca

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:16 pm
Krinna stepped out, stretching her legs and shaking her little kitty paws off as if she'd just walked through something that was vaguely sticky.

"That felt weird." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:41 pm
calmly walking out after Krinna, Aashar seems to ruffle noexistant fur or feathers as he checks himself for new faults.

"Weird is an apt way of putting it." he agrees  

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:41 am
"But, eh... I could get used to it." Krinna added, with a big stretch of her front legs that had her chin right down on the floor for a second.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:56 pm
Blin shook off the nausea and dizziness. "This is the headquarters for the Hunter clan and the home away from home for every mercenary that is in service of the clan."  

Blight_of_Luca

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:02 pm
continuing to look around, Aashar remains silent for a while.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff