Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:41 pm
When the doctor took Brett back to operate on him, Andre wished the accident-prone unfortunate well and went back to watching the two kids play instruments.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:14 am
He looked at her and put down the sax, there was no sax in this song. He seemed to automatically know how it went just by the first few notes. He grabbed an electric guitar she had drawn and waited carefully his small young child arms seemed awkward resting over it but instead the bloody child started into the chorus with amazing accuracy. Unlike the recorder the girl was much better at the piano. He could start to see a band form.  

kleptor

Kammy Blackstone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:54 am
Tybalt walks in. "Hunter Tybalt here." He was armed with his katana and his Stratocaster Bob. "I'm here for Brett."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:36 pm
Sarah had gone back to trying to clean, but as she heard the scuffling from the operating room, and quit, knowing how much would be in-store for her.

"Well, at least he'll be getting treatment." she said, while sitting at the counter trying to sort through the old filling cabinets. "I'm not good with machines anyways...."

It took her a few minuets to notice Tybalt had come in. SHe looked at him appraisingly, checking to make sure he hadn't torn himself up again.

"He's still in surgery. I suggest you wait outside." she gave him a knowing look.

From the floor beneath the operating room came a pounding, as if someone was hitting the roof of the basement with a broom.

A muffled voice shouted "WOuld you keep it down up there!?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:41 pm
Rose laughed with delight of the beautiful music that was being played. She could also see a band forming, they might be just kids but Rose thought that Brian and her could have a lot to offer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:06 pm
Andre was glad the kids could be such good friends, but he still thought they ought to get Brian cleaned up.
He got up and looked around a bit to see if he could spot a bathroom with a bathtub in it.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:54 pm
Rose thought about something, *I wonder if I could bring something to life just to test my power.* She kept playing as she thought about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:31 pm
"What do you mean?" Tybalt's eyes narrowed. "Is he okay, or not?" His hand slowly moves to the katana as he widens his stance. Then he heard the noise from Downstairs. "Okay, what is going on?"  

Kammy Blackstone

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:38 pm
The doctor stepped out of the operating room, his long legs carrying him into view.
"You'll have to wait Sir Hunter."
Phomello's tone twisted the phrase into a mocking joke.
"As much as time is money, you'll have to sit your furry little a** down and wait."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:48 pm
"What exactly happened, dear doctor?" Tybalt sneered at him. His hand still near his katana.  

Kammy Blackstone

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:34 pm
"Surgery."
Phomello eyed the katana with a sneer.
"I suggest you move your hand. I'm not liable for any damages on the property."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:12 am
He finished the song carefully and set down the instrument looking at her smiling and thinking. She could make things out of nothing but drawing, the potential for that was astounding, if only he could make sure her drawing sounded good.

((Brian is much more than he lets on... I'll tell you that much ^^))

In a far off distant place in a not well known place was a man, well not so much a man but a dead man. This dead man has wings, beautiful white wings. It was unfortunate that they could not be seen from here. He was looking at something, someone. A girl. And next to her a boy. He frowned at this and immediately began writing a note, that note was then given to an adviser and that adviser took that note to an administrator and that administrator at once set a course into action. The meeting of two such beings would no doubt end catastrophically. Now they were powerful, but in 10 years time as friends they would be infinitely more so.  

kleptor

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:12 pm
Sarah shot both Phomello and Tybalt a dirty look pointing at Tybalt's katana and lazily swirling her finger around.

A chain slowly wrapped its way around the handle and sheath, making the blade impossible to draw.

"No violence in the hospital." she said sounding irate.

((What was all that about?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:16 pm
(I dunno. I just want to get out of here. No offense.)  

The Mage of Space

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:50 pm
Rose set to work on trying to figure out how powerful she really is. She carefully started to draw a small puppy as she was drawing she thought about it moving and breathing. In her mind something happened Rose became confident that this would work. At the very last stroke of her fingure a burst of rose petals brought the puppy to life. Rose's eyes widened at the accomplishment she had just made. The puppy was alive and she had made it possible.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff