Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:37 pm
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Kurinoto Coon
*puts puck on the table* I think you just lost some quarters........this thing is free, ya know. *hits the puck at an angle*
eek my quarters! *follows the angle and hits the puck hard, bouncing it from one side of the board to another and back in a sideways motion*

o.o *meekly taps the puck back*
Sorry! *taps the puck back to your side of the table*

*grins evilly* Don't be sorry, IT'S JUST AN ACT! *slams puck viciously back*
*tries to hit the puck back, and just barely hits it, and at an awkward angle, sending the puck slowly towards you* gah!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:38 pm
Don't kill each other...  

Davin_Nightwind

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:39 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Don't kill each other...
I don't think we're trying to...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:41 pm
Ok, then, how bout this...Keep it on the table! *laughs*

(heh...that's the only way to play! Don't forget your room!)  

Davin_Nightwind

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:43 pm
Davin_Nightwind

[oh yeah, lol]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:49 pm
neote
Davin_Nightwind

[oh yeah, lol]

( wink )  

Davin_Nightwind

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:23 pm
Davin_Nightwind
neote
Davin_Nightwind

[oh yeah, lol]

( wink )

stare What was that for?

I personally prefer the term "keep it in your pants". whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:43 pm
Kurinoto Coon
Davin_Nightwind
neote
Davin_Nightwind

[oh yeah, lol]

( wink )

stare What was that for?

LOL! *reaches to hit the puck towards Kuri*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:50 pm
neote
Kurinoto Coon
Davin_Nightwind
neote
Davin_Nightwind

[oh yeah, lol]

( wink )

stare What was that for?

LOL! *reaches to hit the puck towards Kuri*

*hits it back, sings offkey* There was a young woman from Kent
Who never would just pay the rent
She was such a whore
That when she hit the floor
All the men on Lent were spent. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:01 pm
* opens his eyes slowley and then yelps in pain...* gahhhh my nads!* jumps about 10 feet in the air out of his sleeping bag wearing nothening but a pair of boxers with coon faces all over theam * when he lands on the ground he reachs inside his boxers and pulls out a crab* stands up and holds the crab out in front of him * * he flicks it of and the crab pinches his middle finger * gahhh! this things a b***h! throws it on the ground* WHAT NOW CRAB WHAT NOW! KICKS THE CRAB AND IT FLYS OFF INTO THE OCEAN .... * OH HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW... HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW * break dances*

the little b***h bit my left nut cry  

stoarm_fox

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:03 pm
stoarm_fox
* opens his eyes slowley and then yelps in pain...* gahhhh my nads!* jumps about 10 feet in the air out of his sleeping bag wearing nothening but a pair of boxers with coon faces all over theam * when he lands on the ground he reachs inside his boxers and pulls out a crab* stands up and holds the crab out in front of him * * he flicks it of and the crab pinches his middle finger * gahhh! this things a b***h! throws it on the ground* WHAT NOW CRAB WHAT NOW! KICKS THE CRAB AND IT FLYS OFF INTO THE OCEAN .... * OH HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW... HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW * break dances*

*hears Stoarm scream, rushes out of the beach house* Good God, fox, what in the name of land and sea makes you dance so?

So.......it pinched your testicle, did it? Oh me oh my........*sits on the sand, laughs slowly and loudly*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:08 pm
Kurinoto Coon
stoarm_fox

*hears Stoarm scream, rushes out of the beach house* Good God, fox, what in the name of land and sea makes you dance so?

So.......it pinched your testicle, did it? Oh me oh my........*sits on the sand, laughs slowly and loudly*
*lies on the ground curled up in a ball holding his balls and lieing on his side, his tail is wraped around him ...*

damnit its not funney at all! .....  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:09 pm
*watches to see the puck go into Kuri's goal, then runs outside to see Stoarm dancing* What in the world?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:10 pm
[ i was break danceing to celebrate my victory over the demon crab.... but now iam in pain and i feel sick.... so iam lieing on the ground...]  

stoarm_fox

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:10 pm
stoarm_fox
Kurinoto Coon
stoarm_fox

*lies on the ground curled up in a ball holding his balls and lieing on his side, his tail is wraped around him ...*

damnit its not funney at all! .....

Poor creature. *picks up Stoarm and carries him to the beach house* Go in the bathroom and take off the shorts. I'll put some medicine on it.

Don't be embarrased. I've seen plenty of those things. xd

*waits for Stoarm to get undressed*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games